Author has written 9 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Naruto, Harry Potter, Fruits Basket, Kaleido Star, La Corda D'Oro, Ouran High School Host Club, and X-Men: The Movie.
Name: Aileen (Surname may not be known)
Pen name: StrawberryXThief
Background: Mostly Filipino, a bit of Japanese
Occupation: University Student
If you people are interested in what I draw and write, check out my account in Deviantart n.nV
09/05/15 : So, it's been years. I'm going to get back to writing again, and hopefully finish my previous stories.
08/01/11 : So my dad bought me a charger for my laptop. Was ecstatic. Hope everyone's Christmas and New Years was a blast. Mine was. Anyways, hopefully I'll be able to update more :D If the Summer heat doesn't kill me :D
05/12/10 : Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry guys, but I won't be able to update in a while. At the moment I'm using my sister's laptop, but my laptop at the moment is indisposed. My charger for my laptop decided to stop working for me, so until I get a new charger I wont be able to update because my files are on that computer. Sorrrrrryyy. I'll try to make it up to you guys somehow when I manage to buy a new charger. D: I don't have much money at the moment, but hopefully soon...
17/11/10 : Just drew a picture of what I think Harry looks as a Wolfeli: Here. I don't actually have a clue of what an actual Wolfeli looks like XD Just going by amycakes' descriptions and my own I suppose. :P Thinking of doing another crossover, but don't think I'll put that up until I'm like two hundred pages ahead... I'm serious. Re-looking over previous stories and seeing which ones need work and which ones I'm meant to update. I have yet to find time to update my manga - because I'm lazy.
08/11/10 : Concentrating on Wolfeli and once I'm five chapters ahead of that one I'll start working on the other fics. There's a poll up on this profile for a reason. I have a break until March and at the moment only have a job at a fish and chips store once a week for three hours so I have plenty of time. I'm thinking to get back to drawing while I'm at it and fixing my manga... yes I did draw a manga.
04/10/09 : Hey guys, I'm really sorry for the lack of updates, but I will get the stories done. If there is one thing I hate, its incomplete stories. It's just, with my... grandfather just passing, uni work getting hectic, it might take a while, and I'm also writing ahead in chapters, that way I know what I'm writing about... if that makes sense.
You know, I'm really getting sick and tired of how Kagome turns into a youkai every time she 'mates' with a demon. I mean, its sometimes a good idea, but think people! If humans turn into demons to extend their lifespan as their mate, there wouldn't be any hanyous!! I mean that's how they're created! A human demon = Hanyou... Human turned demon demon = demon. O.o therefore, if people think that every time someone mates with a demon turns into a demon, there bring no point to the word Hanyou and Inuyasha wouldn't be a half demon if that were true. It's not a bad idea, but if you want Kagome as a demon, might as well have to think of other ways. Also the apparent bashing of Kikyou and sometimes Kagome. I'm getting sick of reading those. I've read so many that, gah! I want to strangle the authors of the stories. Sure people have their own opinions, but c'mon, this one's overdone.
Ways to annoy/scare people in an elevator:
1) Announce in a demonic voice: “I must find a more suitable host body.”
2) Apply dripping red paint around the edge of the roof hatch. When someone enters, look upwards and whisper "I think they want in..."
3) Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them. Press the wrong ones.
4) Ask, “did you hear that cable snapping sound?”
5) Bring a camera, take pictures of everybody in the elevator.
6) Call out, “Group hug!” and enforce it.
7) Draw a volleyball on the wall of the elevator and insist you have been trapped in there for 3 months. Formally introduce everyone to the volleyball.
8) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, “That’s mine!”
9) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
10) Hold the elevator door open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, “Hi John, how’s your day been?”
11) Hum the theme to Jeopardy.
12) Leave a box in a corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
13) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
14) Say, while holding a paper with OUT OF ORDER written on it, “I wonder why this was glued on the door when I came in.”
15) Scribble furiously on a notepad while looking at each passenger. When they try to look, hide the pad.
16) Stare at another passenger for a while, then scream “You’re one of THEM!” and cower to the far corner of the elevator.
17) When the elevator doors close, bang on them, screaming let me out!
18) When there’s only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn’t you.
19) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
20) When the elevator doors close, announce to the others, “It’s okay! Don’t panic, they’ll open again.”
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost"
19 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don t use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat...use a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance , Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Coworkers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling, "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
Bands/singers I recommend (These are all Japanese Bands btw):
-Maximum The Hormone
-Funky monkey babys
(That's all I'll name for now)
Thinking of writing:
Supernatural/Harry Potter Stories: Been watching Supernatural. (God Dean and Sam are hot. And Castiel is just plain awesome). Possibly a Harry/Dean, Harry/Sam or Harry/Castiel :D
True Blood/Harry Potter stories: Plainly because I'm addicted to the series and the novels. Lol, started on one, but don't think I'll be putting it up anytime soon. Possibly a Harry/Godric pairing OR Harry/ Eric. Who knows (I just love Eric) Maybe even an Alcide/Harry one-shot.