Author has written 87 stories for Justice League, Avatar: Last Airbender, Mummy, Card Captor Sakura, Jurassic Park, Lord of the Rings, Final Fantasy VII, Howl's Moving Castle, Teen Titans, Hairspray, Kung Fu: The Legend Continues, Firefly, Hellsing, Batman Beyond, Avatar, Deadpool, Quest for Camelot, Inuyasha, Warcraft, Star Trek: 2009, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Harry Potter, Sandman, Young Justice, Runaways, Thor, X-Men: The Movie, and Captain America.
Starfish creep me out.
To Do List:
Editing - might actually happen within in the next year. Or two. Please be on the lookout for: customary (collection of tifaxdenzel oneshots probably).
1. a follow up to "end scene, exit stage left"
2. another wow piece - goblins and humans, it will be a good time. (some death, don't worry though, there'll be a happy ending)
3. my batman/necromancy piece. still reworking it. angsty!Robin?
4. you may have noticed (and if you haven't, you really didn't miss anything) that my story list has shrunk. significantly. that's because i deleted a bunch of stories that i'm irritated with - mostly because i'm not fourteen anymore and i don't have the desire to edit them into something shinier, mostly because i'm not fourteen anymore. then i went over the titles and summaries, everything is still as it should be, just fancier looking to attract some more attention.
5. I'm responding to about 3 out of 5 reviews. The past month has been bad... but I'm improving! Next task: to actually leave reviews for other people.
i'm aware that i type a lot without any capitals. i also over use italics and butcher commas and if you see it a a lot - the italics, hyphens and lack of capitals in my titles and summaries, well: i like it that way.
(i'm working on my comma situation, i swear)
Yes, I've noticed I don't write as often as I used to, thanks for pointing it out - I'm feeling bad about it as it is. Or when I do write you all hate me because of those micro-one shots I come up with. At last count I've developed like, twelveteen new hobbies and I have three jobs and fall term starts in less that a week. Also the cat that I share with the man-beast I live with takes up some time. He's so needy.
I have a DA account, mostly to hoard all of the pictures I think are oh-so pretty:
Unsafe External Link