Author has written 87 stories for Justice League, Avatar: Last Airbender, Mummy, Card Captor Sakura, Jurassic Park, Lord of the Rings, Final Fantasy VII, Howl's Moving Castle, Teen Titans, Hairspray, Kung Fu: The Legend Continues, Firefly, Hellsing, Batman Beyond, Avatar, Deadpool, Quest for Camelot, Inuyasha, Warcraft, Star Trek: 2009, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Harry Potter, Sandman, Young Justice, Runaways, Thor, X-Men: The Movie, and Captain America.
Starfish creep me out.
To Do List: (as of January 26, 2015)
Editing - might actually happen within in the next year. Or two. (oh my god this is so, so bad.)
1. a follow up to "end scene, exit stage left"
2. another wow piece - if I can wrangle it into being this time.
3. my batman/necromancy piece. angsty!Robin? (well. I just want to write a necromancy-ish sort of thing at this point.)
4. you may have noticed (and if you haven't, you really didn't miss anything) that my story list has shrunk. significantly. that's because i deleted a bunch of stories that i'm irritated with - mostly because i'm not fourteen anymore and i don't have the desire to edit them into something shinier, mostly because again, i'm not fourteen anymore. then i went over the titles and summaries, everything is still as it should be, just fancier looking to attract some more attention.
5. to actually leave reviews for other people. Or maybe, you know, spend some more time here on this site.
i'm aware that i type a lot without any capitals. i also over use italics and butcher commas and if you see it a a lot - the italics, hyphens and lack of capitals in my titles and summaries, well: i like it that way.
(i'm working on my comma situation, i swear)
hello! so if you are reading this and you care, this is what is happening:
I am no longer active on this website. That is to say, I am reading pretty much only on Archive of Our Own, which has been very bad for my productivity and I need to get an account there because I have way to many stories bookmarked in my fanfic folder. It is also to say that I am currently struggling to write a story that is the bane of my existence because I am having difficulties getting the details hammered out as well as the main storyline as well as trying new things as well as ask myself "do I want to write fail-boaty relationship development with smut or do I actually have a plot point/end in sight?". I've been fighting with this story for well over a year now and re-written it like, eighteen times. It's all-consuming. Dammit, Darkspear trolls.
I have cancelled my Beta profile, I just don't have the time and I am no longer interested in trying to find the time when I have real life things to do
Yes, I've noticed I don't write as often as I used to, thanks for pointing it out - I'm feeling bad about it as it is. Or when I do write you all hate me because of those micro-one shots I come up with. At last count I've developed like, twelveteen new hobbies and I have a full-time job. Also the cat and the dog that I share with the man-beast I live with takes up some time. They're all so needy.