Hey! What's up! Um, yeah!
There's not much to say about me. I'm completely obsessed with the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Like mental institution (yay! I get to meet Alice!) obsessed. I love reading, writing, and listening to music. I like most types of music. Rap is okay, but it's not my favorite. I don't like bluegrass, folk, heavy metal, and things like that.
Just something you might want to know:
SETH CLEARWATER IS MINE! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET HURT, BACK OFF! I'M SERIOUS! BOOBOO STEWART IS THE PERFECT SETH! =D
Got it? GOOD!
Summary for New story on poll:
I've read a ton of AU AH stories in which either Bella or Edward is blind or deaf. So, I'm changing it up. Alice will be the deaf one. How will that complicate things? ExB, AxJ, RxEM.
I have an account on Fictionpress.com. It's a new account and I've already got a few things published. They're poems by one of my good friends. She asked me to post them for her and I did. Here's the link:
Here's some info about me:
Age: Old Enough
Location: Why do you want to know? STALKER!!
Favorite Books: Twilight series (Stephenie Meyer), Cirque do Freak series (Darren Shan), Demonata series (Darren Shan), Harry Potter series (J.K. Rowling), Clique series (Lisi Harrison), Pretty Little Liars series (Sara Shepard), the Alice series (Phyllis Reynolds Naylor), The Uglies series (Scott Westerfield), Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen), Emma (Jane Austen), Dracula (Bram Stoker), The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Mary E. Pearson), Right Behind You (Gail Giles), Romeo and Juliet (William Shakespeare), The Giver (Lois Lowry), Gathering Blue (Lois Lowry), Messenger (Lois Lowry), and like thousands of others. Seriously, I have wall to wall bookshelves, crammed with books, and some on my dresser and computer desk.
Favorite Parings Within Those Books: Edward/Bella (Twilight) Alice/Jasper (Twilight), Emmett/Rosalie (Twilight), Carlisle/Esme (Twilight), Jacob/Reneesme (Twilight), Harry/Ginny (Harry Potter), Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter), Darren/Debbie (Cirque Du Freak), Alice/Patrick (Alice series). I'm sure there's others, but I can't think of anymore.
Favorite Authors: Stephenie Meyer, Darren Shan, J.K. Rowling, Lisi Harrison, Sara Shepard, Phyllis Reynolds Naylor, Jane Austen, Mary E. Pearson, Gail Giles, Lois Lowry, Lois Duncan, Barbara Park, Bevearly Cleary, and tons more.
Favorite T.V. Shows: Wildfire, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, House, and others that I can't think of right now.
Parings on T.V. Shows: Kris/Junior (Wildfire), Dani//Matt (Wildfire), Elliot/Olivia (L&O:SVU), House/Cameron (House), etc...
Favorite Movies: Romeo and Juliet, Mean Girls, The Clique, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 1 and 2, all the Saw movies, all the Scary Movie movies, the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, My Girl 1 and 2, Little Rascals, The Home Alone movies but only the ones with Macaulay Culkin, and a bunch more.
Favorite Songs/Artists/Bands: David Archuleta, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Flo Rida (In the Ayer only), Sara Evans, Taylor Swift (Love Story, Fearless, You Belong With Me, You're Not Sorry only. I don't like the rest of her stuff.), The whole Twilight Movie Soundtrack, and a few others.
Copy and Paste Section:
You Know You're Obsessed With Twilight When...
1) You have read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse at least 3 times.
2) You own all above mentioned books.
3) You know that they're totally going to screw up Twilight the Movie, and
4) You have read everything on every page of Stephanie Meyers web site.
5) You have reread a lot of these pages.
6) You read fanfiction about Twilight.
7) You write fanfiction about Twilight.
8) At one point or another, you have had a screenname/username that says
9) You constantly count the days until Breaking Dawn comes out.
10) For a long while after you read Twilight/New Moon, you acted as a
11) If said people have not read Twilight, you insist that they read it,
12) If anyone says something that goes against the statement that Twilight
13) You stand firm by your belief that anyone who says that Twilight is just a crappy, unrealistic love story(and yes, believe it or not, I do know someone who has said this!) should be taken to the edge of a cliff and pushed off.
14) For months after you read it, Twilight was your favorite subject to talk
15) When you found out you would have to wait until August of 2007 for
16) You argue with your friends over which member of the Cullen family you
17) You began reading fanfiction as a desperate attempt to read something
18) No matter how many times you read Twilight or Twilight-related stories,
19) As you read this list, you are smiling and nodding at almost every thing
20) Even though you know it's impossible, you often wish that you were a
21) Vampires are officially your favorite mythical creature ever.
22) Your personal motto is, vampires are cool, not scary.
23) You know that you are not crazy for being obsessed with Twilight; people
24) When you hear that someone read Twilight and didn't like it or thought
26). You literally haunt Stephenie Meyer's website waiting for new information
27). You're driving your parents mad with your crazy countdowns
28). You're keeping track of all the "Eclipse Quotes of the Day" and trying to figure out what they all mean
29). Your home page is Stephenie Meyer's website
30). Your desktop has something to do with the Twilight Series
31). Your screen saver reads "Breaking Dawn: August 2, 2008"
32). You have both the original New Moon book and the New Moon Special Edition
33). You put your Eclipse poster in plain view so that everyone can see it
34). You can't believe that most people haven't read the books
35). You know all the characters so well that you feel as if you could write your own stories about them
36). You spend most of your day making up "What if...?" questions about all the different plot lines
37). You've actually read the play "Romeo & Juliet" just so you could find out how Jacob would die
38). You know you're addicted, but you don't care
39). You can't help saying, "I can't wait for August 2nd!" while everyone who isn't "in the know" stares at you like you're psyco
40). You're more excited about the release of Eclipse than anything to do with Harry Potter
41). When you found out that Breaking Dawn wasn't coming out until 2008, you have a mental breakdown
42). When you found out about Midnight Sun you had yet another mental breakdown
43.) You ACTUALLY noticed there was no 25.
If you think Edward Cullen is hot...copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever asked a stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you support the "Make Edward change Bella into a vampire" club, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have AACIBD Addicted to All Cullens Including Bella Disorder copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are absolutely in love with Stephenie Meyer's fictional character Edward, from Twilight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Jacob should just stay a friend and have a happy ending copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it's NOT even funny anymore, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Orlando Bloom told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show or read a book) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
A guy gets a girl 11 real roses and one fake rose. When he gave her the 12 roses, he said,"I'll love you until the last one dies."
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push, copy this in your profile.
If you have ever fell UP the stairs, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this in your profile.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Make your mother proud, dont smoke pot or stop breathing because Abrocrombie and Fitch tell you its not cool to breath.
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes
This is a list of all the stupid warnings on the products most of us use daily.
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. Korean Kitchen Knife: Warning: Not to be used in Children
16. On Sears hairdryer:
17. On a bag of Fritos:
18. On a bar of Dial soap:
19. On some Swann frozen dinners:
20. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
21. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
22. On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
23. On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
24. On Nytol sleep aid:
25. On a string of Christmas lights:
26. On a food processor:
27. On Sainsbury's peanuts:
28. On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
29. On a Swedish chainsaw:
30. On a child's Superman costume:
Fave Twilight Quotes:
And so the loin fell in love with the lamb…”—EC
“He dazzled my eyes.”—BS
“Yes you are exactly my brand of heroin.”—EC
“Do I dazzle you?”—EC
“Can I have a minute to be human”—BS
“Just because I’m resisting the wine doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate the bouquet”—EC
“Bring on the shackles—I’m your prisoner.”—EC
“That you are a very terrifying monster”—BS
“It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch and we came to see if you would share.”—AC
“Stupid shiny Volvo owner.”--BS
“Oh you’ll get over it—it’s just a crush”—EC
“Oh a sadistic vampire intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs off to meet him. An IV on the other hand…”—EC
“Sure, brown is warm”—BS
Fave Quotes from New Moon
“Which is tempting you more my blood or my body?”—BS
“Love, life, meaning…over.”—BS
“Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.”—BS
“Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; it was a hard line to walk.” –BS
“They fight dirty if you start on their names.—They’ll tag team you”—JB
“If either of you set as much as one toe on my land tomorrow…” JB
“Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear,”—JB
“I bet she’s tougher than that. She runs with the vampires.”—Embry Call
“So you’re the vampire girl.”—EY
“Death that hath sucked the honey of thy breath hath no power yet upon thy beauty.”—Romeo-spoken by EC
“Marry me first”—EC
“For once Edward was speechless.”--BS
Fav Quotes from Eclipse
“You compare one small tree to an entire forest.”—EC
“Is it nap time already, Alice”—EC
“I am a neutral country. I am Switzerland.”—BS
“No let me be the one in charge of responsibility for a few minutes…or hours.”—BS
“Does my being half-naked bother you?”—JB
“Are you trying to distract me? It’s working.”—EC
“Stupid thieving annoying vampire!”—BS
“I promise to love you forever—every single day of forever. Will you marry me?”—EC
“Would you like me to help you sleep, Jacob?”—EC
“Amazing. How can someone so tiny be so annoying?”—EC
“Hate is a passionate emotion.”—JB
“But, if I had been able to take your place last night, it would not have made the top ten best nights of my life. Dream about that”—EC
“It’s a good thing you’re bullet proof.”—BS
“Yes, may the best man win.” “That sounds about right…pup”—JB+EC
Fave Quotes in General:
"My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marsh mellows and flirting with the firemen,"
"Good friends will pick you up when your down, BEST FRIENDS will push you back down and laugh"
"Good friends ask why you're crying, BEST FRIENDS already have the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry"
"Good friends will bail you out of jail, BEST FRIENDS will be sitting right there next to you going, 'Damn That was freakin awesome',"
Good friends will say you can do better, BEST FRIENDS will call him up and say "You have seven days to live"
"Good friends will help you with your drug problem, BEST FRIENDS are the ones who sold it to you,"
"Join the Vampires we have Edward Cullen,"
Here are more of my fave quotes:
Kris: Maybe its not so smart to trust everyone who gives you a carrot.
Kris: He's using that car to ruin my life.
Junior: For God's sake, I'll keep both of my hands on the wheel.
Dani: You are so totally losing your touch.
Kris: Can I ride with you?
Dani: Give me the phone or I'll post your PSAT scores on my blog.
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory:
Oompa Loompas: Oompa Loompa doompadee doo/ I've got another puzzle for you/ Oompa Loompa doompadah dee/ If you are wise you will listen to me/ Who do you blame when your kid is a brat/ Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat/ Blaming the kids is a lie and a shame/ You know who's exactley to blame/ The mother and the Father/ Oompa Loompa doompadee dah/ If you're not spoiled then you will go far./ You will live in happiness too/ Like the Oompa Loompa do!
Number your 12 favorite Twilight characters, in no particular
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
1. Seth Clearwater
2. Edward Anthony Masen Cullen
3. Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen
4. Mary Alice Brandon (Whitlock?) Cullen
5. Jasper Whitlock Hale
6. Rosalie Lillian Hale
7. Emmett McCarty Cullen
8. Jacob Black
9. Esme Anne Platt-Evenson Cullen
10. Dr. Carlisle Cullen
11. Mike Newton
12. Remesmee Carlie Cullen
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4. Do you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation?
8. Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
9. Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One?
12. Does anyone on your Friends List read Three slash?
13. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
14. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
15. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
16. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
17. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
18. What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
PICTURES FOR MY STORIES:
Pictures for my stories will be in my newly created (as of 1/23/09) Photo Album:
There will be an album for Twilight Revamped and for Changes of the Heart and any other future stories. :)
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Alice and Jasper Challenge from CookieMonster Challanges|