Author has written 19 stories for Star Wars, Naruto, Left 4 Dead, One Piece, Dragon Age, Warhammer, and Bleach.
Name: Darth Malleus
Nationality: British/Northern Irish/Ulster-Scot
I know I've been silent for the last half year to a year, worried a few of you who sent me PM's asking if I was still alive or not. Well you can all relax I'm not dead or comatose, just had some stuff to sort out and now that I mostly have I am going to be getting back into writing. Now that I'm back I have decided to do some spring cleaning on my profile (A little early considering this is still Winter but...) so I've removed a bunch of stories on my favorites list which haven't been updated in years, removed some favorite authors which haven't been active in years and also removing some stories on my own list. This includes the discontinued/the abandoned/the horrifically awful and the half-ass'd. A full list of the deleted will be below. Oh and if you're reading this then I have also completely re-done my profile.
So now that that's out of the way introductions are in order:
My name is Darth Malleus, a pseudonym or pen-name for those of you who think there are parents out there awesome enough to name their children Darth. As to who my true identity is, well, you'll have to figure that one out yourself. I am a guy, in my mid-twenties from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (Which thank small mercies is still the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland(Thanks for sticking with us Scotland)), I am Northern Irish, of the Ulster-Scots demographic.
Now for those of you who want to know a little more about myself, at least as far as my likes and dislikes concerning fiction is concerned please continue reading, for those of you wandering 'Who is this Clown?' and 'Get to the Bloody Point' then please scroll down to my stories list.
As far as stories and reviewing on this site goes I will tell you straight away that I don't like flamers, in fact I wish they'd all jump of a bridge, into a river of red lava. Sadly internet trolls and flamers are on the rise these days and thanks to fanfiction.net's wisdom ( I use the term lightly) in removing the anonymous review blocker I have to deal with it. I like stories with complex plots, antiheroes, memorable villains, good character development, stories which are different from the norm. What I dislike in my stories are things like poor grammar (I know I'm a bit of a hypocrite... okay I am a big hypocrite), Mary Sues plain and simple, character bashing, plot holes, hero can dono wrong stories (Basically passing the character off as Jesus(a few exceptions)), stories which place too much focus on one character and completely ignores others.
Now on to my own stories section. This section is going to be split into six categories.
· The first is my current stories, ongoing ones which I feel I still have the ability to finish.
· Second is my finished stories, which bears no real explanation other than I've finished them.
· Third is On Hold stories, ones I haven't given up on yet but at the same time I have no real hope of finishing (They are up for adoption).
· Fourth is Miscellaneous, they were either placed on as a series of one-shots that never got off the ground or slated for future projects.
· Fifth is Deleted stories, these need no introduction as they are gone, finished, dead as a door-nail, kicked the bucket etc.
· Sixth is Future Projects, stories which are currently in the planning stages.
1. The Good Left Undone - Naruto/Star Wars
2. The Wanderer: A Leaf in the Wind - Naruto
3. The Trail - One Piece
1. Two Galaxy's Saga - Star Wars/Warhammer 40K
2. Just a Dream - Star Wars/Warhammer 40K
3. Darkness Rising - Star Wars/Warhammer 40K
4. Daybreak - Naruto
5. How to Save a Life - Naruto
6. A Moment of Kindness - Naruto
7. The Wanderer - Naruto
On Hold Stories
1. Azure Cat, Crimson Fox - Naruto
2. A Long Way From Home - Star Wars/Warhammer 40K
3. The Grand Emperor - Naruto/Bleach
4. In the End - Naruto/Bleach
5. What is Lost - Left 4 Dead
1. The Sacred Spear - Naruto
2. The Shadow of the Sun - Naruto
1. The Thirteenth - Battlestar Galactica/Stargate
2. The Thirteenth v2 - Battlestar Galactica/Stargate
3. Abyssal One of the Red Clouds - Naruto/Claymore
This is just a rough list from what I remember, updates will continue accordingly adding more to the stories list and informing you of any future projects which are definitely in the pipe-line instead of being a pipe-dream. Just to warn some people that the reason why I write is because I enjoy writing, which also means that if I come across a bout of writers block I am unable to overcome I will drop it, end of story. If some of you guys think you can help or want to adopt then feel free to throw me an email & we'll bash through it.