Author has written 12 stories for Pikmin, Mario, Pokémon, and Legend of Zelda.
Thank you for showing interest in this bad profile.
Generic stuff about me:
Year of birth: 1987
Favorite food: Escargot (really)
Favorite television show: Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Favorite games: Pikmin, most Mario and Pokemon games, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Interesting fact: I know Latin.
Story stuff: I am now in college (yay), so I will be able to update my stories at "the speed of ketchup". (boo)
I have an account on Deviantart now. Look for Monstermaker-Snidian.
Pikmin Worlds : This is my first story. This is basically an idea I had of what a good sequel to Pikmin 2 would be. It will be 32 chapters long when it is finished.
- I thought up many original creatures to stick into this story, and I am very proud of this accomplishment. So proud, in fact, that I made a reference list right here. The name, binomial nomenclature, and chapter appearance are listed below, along with my inspiration. I will update the list along with the story. (There will be 17 in total)
4. Kissing Beetle (Mesmeri Seducus) - Arose from my personal belief of what an insect who could control Pikmin like Olimar would look like.
5. Salvaging Snitchbug (Scarpanicus Filchium) -Arose from my personal belief of what the most annoying enemy possible in Pikmin could be.
6. Helmet Crawbster (Parastacoidea Militans) - Inspired by an actual animal, the horseshoe crab.
7. Goolena (Chaos Smooshii) - The name is based on a real creature, the euglena. The behavior is based on that of a real creature as well, the water bear.
9. Goonami (Chaos Flumen) - Basically an idea for a Goolix-themed boss. By the way, the genus 'Chaos' actually exists in the real world, and it refers to species of single-celled creatures with multiple nuclei. I am extra-pleased with this one!
11. Crownstool (Boletus Spinosus) - An idea I had for a creature related to the Puffstool.
12. Bullet Spectralid (Fenestari Velociter) - A whole bunch of insects were combined to make this one. Inspired by watching a moth bump repeatedly against a light bulb. One of my favorites!
13. Dune Burrow-Nit (Trilobitins Saburra) - A more camouflaged relative of the Cloaking Burrow-Nit.
15. Bludgeoning Blitzard (Malacoda Plagosus) - Based loosely on Uromastyx Maliensis (look it up). The 'Latin' name is actually in Latin this time, and it means "whip-happy bad-tail".
Mario & Wario: The Greedlock: 1000 hits on Pikmin Worlds? WOOHOO! THANK YOU! Now my character building skills must be sufficient enough to write this humorous story starring Mario and Wario. This story will not have any original characters, but it will definitely be hilarious! It will be 9 chapters long when finished. (ON HIATUS UNTIL I THINK OF AN IDEA FOR CHAPTER 6).
I Have Fury!: Oh no, I wrote poetry! But seriously, I had a lot of fun writing this poem in the style of the Mario character Fawful. I have always considered Fawful's speech to be poetic, anyway, so putting it into a poem seemed natural.
His Name Was Il Piantissimo: I wrote this ballad mainly to get my "creative juices" flowing after my vacation. I'm not expecting much praise for this one, but I do think that this is the first song centered on Il Piantissimo on this website.
Flavio's Smile: I've had the song "Smile" by Gnarls Barkley stuck in my head for a month. Flavio is a Mario character with a big smile. These two things mixed together in my head to make this ballad.
Let the Music Play: Yet another one of my ballads. This is my first contribution to the endless number of fanfics about Pokemon. It is about Miror B., one of the only characters I like that comes from a Pokemon game.
Hyrulian Guy: What can I say, other than I love writing ballads? This one is about Tingle, the mapmaker from Zelda games, and the lyrics were inspired by "American Pie" by Don McLean.
Eye Of The Twilighter: I got a Wii! Twilight Princess is a great game, and Midna is a great character, so I wrote a ballad about her by messing around with lyrics from "Eye Of The Tiger".
Pocket Monster Mash: This song seems popular, and I haven't made a Pokemon song in a while, so I made one.
Malo Mart: I am an amateur at making song parodies. This song is made in tribute to the master of song parodies, Weird Al Yankovic.
Twilit: The Musical: First of all, I would like to apologize. I really wanted to make a musical encompassing the entire game Twilight Princess, but I just wouldn't be able to do it all. I tried to, I really did, but the first chapter was a complete mess. What I will be able to do is to write scenes and songs together for several key points in the game where I think that a song would improve it.
- If many people comment on my ability to create monsters in Pikmin Worlds, I will make a Pokemon story complete with a bunch of original Pokemon. I have a list on paper of about 100 original ones I created, but it's up to the opinions of reviewers whether I will actually make a story with them in it. I am posting pictures of them in Deviantart if you have any interest.
- There is a small possibility for some sequels...
- I have been getting involved with writing "Character Ballads", obviously. I might make more, and may even take suggestions for which character the ballad should be about. Send me a suggestion in an e-mail, and I can see if I can write a short ballad about the character. The character need not be from a Mario game, but I will not accept any OCs.
Vale, habe bonum diem! Or, if you don't speak Latin ... Stultus es!
Unsafe External Link