Author has written 9 stories for Star Wars, Halo, and Chronicles of Narnia.
dance > /dæns, dɑns/ dans, dahns verb, danced, danc·ing, noun
–verb (used without object)
2. to leap, skip, etc., as from excitement or emotion; move nimbly or quickly:
–noun 1. a native or inhabitant of Bohemia.
2. (usually lowercase) a person, as an artist or writer, who lives and acts free of regard for conventional rules and practices.
3. the Czech language, esp. as spoken in Bohemia.
4. a Gypsy.
6. (usually lowercase) pertaining to or characteristic of the unconventional life of a bohemian.
7. living a wandering or vagabond life, as a Gypsy.
Dance Boheme: A song written by Georges Bizet for the Opera, Carmen.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Imperial Propaganda Approved by His Excellence|
|Focus:||Movies Star Wars|