Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter, Labyrinth, Inuyasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bleach, Eyeshield 21, and Naruto.
Name: ...my father always told me not to give out my personal information on the net.
age: none of your business.
gender: female and proud of it.
location: I'll get back to that one once I figure out where I am.
Dislikes: bad spelling, huge paragraphs, hypocrites, dirty politicians, math, cold weather, hail, sleet, black ice...basically weather that isn't good to ride in, the three minutes it takes for ramen to be done, when my threads get tangled, scary movies, oh, and bugs.
Likes: cross-stitching, riding my bike, reading, writing, watching Xena, singing, and making sweet things to eat.
"Roughhousing in the Playpen" - a series of vignettes by the wonderful Falling Right Side-Up, which is - hey, why are you reading it here?! Go visit!! Link to Falling Right Side-Up's profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/476468/Falling_Right_Side-Up
I collect quotes and stuff so this will undoubtedly be long
May God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot
The courage to change the things
that I can,
And the wisdom to hide the bodies
of those people that I killed because they pissed me off.
Things you should know about best friends
A friend helps you up when you fall, a best friend continues walking while saying, "Walk much dumbass?"
A friend gives you their umbrella in the rain, a best friend takes yours and says, "Run,-BEEP-Run!"
A friend wipes your tears when you're rejected, a best friend goes up to him and says, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A friend will bail you out of jail, a best friend would be in the cell next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
Friends will ask why you are crying, but best friends already have a shovel ready to bury the asshole that made you cry.
She's my best friend. Break her heart, and I'll break your face!
If you agree, copy into siggy please!
A friend wipes your tears when your rejected a best friend goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
A friend tries to help you when you get hurt, a true friends sits there laughing their ass off saying, 'Dude, you're an idiot!'
A friend will bail you out of jail, a true friend will be there next to you saying "damn that was fun!"
A friend will tell you when your wrong, a true friend will wait for you to screw up so they can laugh in your face.
A friend will encourage your choices in life, a true friend will write them down for black mail.
A friend will help you study for a test, a true friend will help you procrastinate studying for a test.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn … we … but that shit was fun!”
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your shit so long they forget its yours.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
REAL FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say “Bitch, drink the rest of that, you know we don’t waste.”
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Will knock them the out!
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedual to listen to whats wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will ignore this
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
Samsara spiral on into time, lovers reborn and meet again. L may be gone, but he will return, Light will be waiting for him until then! I hereby solemnly support Light and L as a couple. L should /not/ have been killed. (Nor Rem be sacrificed to kill him!) If you think L and Light make a good couple and that L shouldn’t have died, copy and paste this into your bio!
If you believe that preps travel in packs then place this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason put this on your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you are really random put this on your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone.
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
Racism is wrong and can often times destroy people's self confidence. It's a horrible and cruel way to treat people. To prove that we are all alike, try this simple experiment: Hold your hand up to a light of some kind. You'll see a shadow cast nearby. Now, have someone of a different race hold their hand up too. You'll see, essentially, the same image. Five fingers and a palm. Skin color doesn't matter when you get right down to it. If you are against racism, copy this message into your profile.
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy/paste this into your profile. (God knows how many times that has happened to me)
98 of the population would die if Johnny Depp said it wasn't cool to breathe. copy this onto your profile if you would be one of the 2 that is laughing your ass off.
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Repost this if you are one of the 8 who would be laughing your ass off.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) PurpleBunniesWillRuleTheWorld, Roxxi-and-Ali, IsabellaMarieSwan123, Paper Hearts and Paper Cuts, mahalo4ursupport, Kuro Uchiha, Sacra Nox, psychoticKisshu
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, put this on your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans..
If you support gay marriage and want to show it, paste this into your profile.
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _"
You remember watching Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, Bobby's World, Felix the cat, The Tick...AAAAAAAH Real Monsters!
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
You just cant resist finishing this . . . "Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . ."
You remember TGIF, Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
If you remember seeing hot tub bubbles make bubbly sounds before every music video on VH1.
when everything was settled by rock paper scissors..or bubble gum bubble gum in a dish...eeny meeny miney mo...and even better daddy had a donkey inky binky bonky.
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time.
"Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" was both a game and a TV game show.
Captain Planet. He's a Hero.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together.
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 , and 3 . . . and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
You remember watching The Magic School Bus, Wishbone, and Reading Rainbow on PBS.
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Waldo books.
You remember eating Warheads.
You remember watching the 1st Batman, Aladdin, Ninja Turtles, and 3 Ninjas movies.
You remember Ring Pops.
You remember drinking Surge, and Tang.
If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
Making those little paper cootie-catcher things, and then predicting your life with them.
You played and/or collected "Pogs"
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.
. . . Furbies
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
And Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
Michael Jordan was a king.
All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.
You remember when the new Beanie Babies and Talking Elmo were always sold out.
You collected those Beanie Babies.
Lambchop's song never ended.
The old dollar bills.
Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
You remember a time before the WB.
You collected all the Troll dolls
If you even know what an original walkman is.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" . . . nough said
You always said, "Then why don't you marry it?!"
You remember trying to collect all 150 original pokemon cards but never could and if you did you thought you were all that!
You remember Highlight's magazine.
You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace.
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the MySpace frenzy . . .
Before the Internet & text messaging . . .
Before Sidekicks & iPods . . .
Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX . . .
Before Spongebob . . .
Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
When light up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was 0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was The new thing.
When we recorded stuff on VCRs.
When gameboy was a brick.
You did MASH to figure out your future
Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.
Who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much!!
Post this in your profile if you remember these days . . . .
or if you smiled at one of these things.
(I remember so many of them...A true 90's kid. XD)
How to Keep a Healthy Level of Insanity:
1. At lunchtime, sit in your parked car with your sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at cars. See if they slow down.
3. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
4. Put a trashcan on your desk and label it 'IN.'
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks, and when everyone is over his/her caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with,"...in accordance with the prophecy."
7. Don't use punctuation.
8. As often as possible, skip instead of walk.
9. Ask people what sex they are, and then laugh hysterically when they answer.
10. Specify your drive-thru order as 'to go.'
11. Sing along at the opera.
12. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
14. Five days in advance, tell your friend you can't come to their party because you don't feel like it.
15. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream," I WON! I WON! I WON! Third time this week!!"
16. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling,” Run for your lives! They're loose!"
If you hate stereotypes and think people should just shut up and stop POST THIS. Pick the stereotype that fits you.
I'M SKINNY so I MUST be anorexic
I'M EMO so I MUST cut my wrists
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun
I'm BLONDE so I MUST be a ditz
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat
I'm ATHEIST, so i MUST hate the world
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash
I TAKE(or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore
I wear SKIRTS, so I MUST be a slut
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals
I'm ITALIAN, so I MUST have a big DICK
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I MUST be a TERRORIST!!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention
I'm, INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fing them all
I have BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and that's how Russians roll
I'm GERMAN, so I MUST be a Nazi
I hang out with GAYS, so I MUST be GAY TOO
I'm Brazilian, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy
I'm HAWAIIAN, so I MUST be lazy
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas
I'm a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction
I'm a VIRGIN, so I MUST be prude
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE, so I MUST be violent
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly…or crazy
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid
I'm BI so I MUST think every girl I see is hot
I'm a GIRL WHO ACTUALLY EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly
I'm ASIAN so I MUST be a NERD who does HOMEWORK 24/7
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals
I'm MIXED so I MUST be fed up
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork
I'm BLACK, so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black
I'm GOTH, so I MUST worship the devil
I Love SHOPPING, so I MUST be rich
I'm an OG so I MUST be Mexican
I don't EAT very often, so I MUST be anorexic
I'm a SOCCER player so I MUST take things ta the face DAILY
I'm not RICH so I MUST steal to get the things I have
1. "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision."Lynn Lavner
2. "I've already wasted my whole life. I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you." Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
3. the stewardess had offered them both crayons and colouring books to keep them occupied during the flight. Naruto had refused his, but Sasuke had accepted and had spent the following hour drawing a precisely anatomically correct image of someone with a startling similarity in appearance to the stewardess being disembowelled by a three-year-old wielding a sharpened crayon. Itachi had to credit the boy’s ingenuity, but he hoped that Sasuke would not attempt to repeat such methods – crayons were very unwieldy weapons and so difficult to get clean afterwards. -Mahou no Shinobi by shinigami-lives
4. "...we've found that while explosives are not the answer to all problems, the number of situations where they can't be used effectively in some fashion is extremely limited.” -Fred,Harry Potter and the Sun Source by Clell65619.
5. "Don't think of it as Voldemort, think of it as a leather upholstered Chihuahua," -Harry,Oswald the Ottoman by lunakatrina
6. “If he isn’t,” Kakashi mused with a far too bright and pleased smile, “then he’s the most masculine, flat-chested, pelvically well-endowed woman I’ve ever met.”
Iruka looked as though he had just bitten into a particularly ripe lemon and glared around at the other. “You realize that you could have just said ‘yes’?”
Kakashi’s grin was sadistic. “Oh, but the faces you make are far more fun!” - Iruka & Kakashi, Vis a Vis
7. "Me I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest, honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for because you never know when they're going to do something incredibly stupid." -Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates Of The Caribbean
8. Elizabeth Swann: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.
Jack Sparrow: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.
9. Lord Beckett: You're mad!
Jack Sparrow:well thats good cause If I wasn't, this'd probably never work.
10. Jack Sparrow: Do us a favor... I know it's difficult for you... but please, stay here, and try not to do anything... stupid.
11. Barbossa: How the blazes did you get off that island?
Jack Sparrow: When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.
12. Barbossa: It's not possible!
Jack Sparrow: Not probable.
13. Lt. Gillette:This ship cannot be crewed by two men. You'll never make it out of the bay.
Jack Sparrow: Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. Savvy?
14. “Having a bad morning?”
Tezuka opened his eyes and peered through his glasses at his honey-haired friend. For all intents and purposes, he should have been happy to see him; he was after all, going to aid him in his strenuous task. Despite this, however, all he could feel was an impending sense of doom, for when he had been predicting his teammates’ reactions, he had forgotten to keep in mind one very important detail: The Fuji FactorTM.
The Fuji FactorTM was actually an addendum to Murphy's Law. The Fuji FactorTM was simple: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible moment because Fuji will make it so. The Fuji FactorTM had a one hundred percent success rate. And The Fuji FactorTM was a living, breathing migraine. - If Wishes Were Horses, PoT fic
15. “Rahkesh, I hate to disillusion you, but electrocution doesn’t solve all of life’s problems.” Daray said slowly, pityingly. Draco visibly bit back a chuckle. Ah, progress.
“It can, if you just allow it to.” Rahkesh replied. It communed so well with magic…well that might just be him. Daray might be better off with demon vomit or something equally odd…Rahkesh tested the magic the vampire was giving off and decided not to suggest pixie dust. - Changes in a Time of War, HP fic
16. “Trip wires are called trip wires for a reason. They don’t make you fall over, just trip.” Daray said, not even bothering to open his eyes at the threat.
“All right then, electric trip wires. A couple thousand volts, just enough to make you jump and drop dead.” Rahkesh said, signing his name on the essay. Now Daray’s eyes opened and narrowed, he looked at Rahkesh for a moment as if wondering at his sanity.
“First it was Silas in an electric net, then the shocks you installed in the door, then the tasers - I know they’re hidden in this room somewhere, and now electric trip wires. British wizards do not have a death penalty. So way are you so into electrocuting people?”
“It’s fun.” Rahkesh said, not really knowing the answer. “Why are you here anyway? Didn’t you have a duel with what’s his name – Saul?” Daray rolled his eyes skyward.
“I know you’ve been preoccupied with switching classes but really, Rahkesh, it’s eight p.m., that duel was two and half hours ago.” Daray said. Rahkesh checked his watch, oops. He’d eaten in his room that evening, working on this project, and completely lost track of time. The project was due the next day and he’d been delayed the day before with a tricky potion that had taken several hours longer than he’d thought it would.
“You won?” He asked, the vampire’s head shot up from resting on the arm of the couch to glare. “Never mind, of course you won. What was the prize again?” Daray rarely fought without stating some sort of prize for the winner. The vampire grinned smugly like a happy cat, there should have been feathers.
“Him.” Rahkesh shook his head; of course it would be something like that. Daray and Saul did not get along. Something simpler would have been too mild.
“I wasn’t referring to his blood.” Daray purred in reply. “Though I got his blood too.” The vampire added, and frowned. “And neither was very good.” Rahkesh shook his head; he never understood the vampire philosophy that life was all about sex and blood. Saul must have been very confident of his fighting abilities if he’d agreed to a bet like that. Or, more likely, Daray, being much more clever than Saul, had argued the vampire into such a corner that he couldn’t say no without appearing a coward, and, obviously, couldn’t say yes without appearing stupid. If given a choice like that Saul would have to take stupidity rather than cowardice. He could stand to appear an idiot; loss of face due to cowardice was unacceptable.
Well, Saul wouldn’t be jeering about Rahkesh switching classes anytime soon.
“You know you could have claimed the prize was another duel with the winner of the first duel’s choice of weapon. You know he can’t duel worth shit with silent magic. You could have hung him from the dinning hall ceiling and repeatedly electrocuted him so he’d flop around and amuse everyone.” Rahkesh suggested, he didn’t like Saul either but the arrogant nasty vampire had never challenged him, yet. Saul was still getting over his first fight with Rahkesh outside the entrance to Akren valley.
“Again I ask, what is it with you and electrocuting people?” Daray said, Rahkesh shrugged again.
“It makes them cry?” He offered weakly, and immediately regretted saying it when the vampire snorted and broke out into a delighted toothy grin.
“I knew you were a hidden sadist. Next time the brat pisses you off you can do that to him. Maybe if he gets humiliated enough he’ll stop being such an ass. Everyone knows what our bet was and everyone knows he lost, the duel only took five minutes you know, and about a third of the school was there in the gym, so I’d be surprised if he shows his face at all for the next week.” Daray stated. Rahkesh had to laugh, Daray didn’t do anything half way and if he was going to beat Saul then the larger the audience the better. Especially if it was a vampire audience, there was a sort of wordless communication and understanding there that Rahkesh couldn’t quite get.
17. He grimaced and decided to hide in his room for the duration of the trip, sharpening his Shivs.
Hopefully they’d take the hint.
If not, well, he knew a lovely Air-lock only a few corridors down. - When Worlds Collide, HPRiddick fanfic
18. I put everything together in a pan and started to actually cook the meat, "Can you throw one of those advertisements on my dresser when you get the chance?"
"Sure, why not," I heard her get up again and walk down the hall.
She returned a minute later a started to set table, "When'll the food be ready?"
"In a half hour relax."
"Well, I'm hungry."
"What do you want me to do? Serve the meat rare?"
"Would it kill you?"
"It's not me I'm worried about."
"So what? You're saying if you ate the meat rare it wouldn't affect you either way, but if I ate it, I'd probably get sick?"
"Perceptive aren't you?"
"Why, thank you."
"Do you enjoy torturing me?"
"If I said yes would you be mad?"
"Are you lying to me?"
"Augh! You are the most infuriating man I have ever met!"
"Thank you. I take pride in my work."
"I don't like you right now."
"Never said you had to like me."
"You know I can throw you out of this house anytime I want?"
"So why do you torture me?"
"Because if you threw me out of the house you would need to find another housemate."
"Plus, I doubt you'd find another housemate as good looking as me."
"(Sigh) Just when you think he wouldn't say anything..."
"Do you disagree with my comment?"
"Then what in seven hells is your problem?"
"The fact that you're usually always right."
"You act like I should care."
"Maybe later." - Ranma & Sasha, from Misunderstanding Scars, R1/2
19. Ichigo stared, before rolling his eyes and kicking the hell out of the sissies trying to get at Grimmjow from behind. He couldn’t blame them, really. Facing Grimmjow head on was like telling the whole world you had a suicide note and a will ready for all to see. He had incredible strength and a disposition willing to show it off – luckily he beat the need to kill out of the man a few years back. - Bonds, by Impervious Marr
20. “And this ladies and gentlemen is why one must never call an Akimichi fat,” Naruto tells the remaining Genin from their observation room.
“For thou art tiny and go squish when stepped on,” Kiba adds with chuckle when he notices Ten-Ten’s bug-eyed expression. - Master of Puppets, Naruto fanfic
21. “Pleasure, I’m sure. Listen, Minato, could you help us with something?” She interjected.
Minato felt a chill run down his spine as he recognized the mischievous glint in his fiancé’s eyes. Getting a terrible feeling of foreboding, he briefly glanced at Rei, one thought running through his mind; Surely, there couldn’t be two of them?
Recognizing the identical glint of mischief in Rei’s eyes, Minato realized with sudden dread that; Yes. Yes there could. – Fuinjutsu
22. And Salazar, though sneaky and sly, never lied. He was a man of his word…it just took time to learn how to understand his word that was the problem. The twisting of the few words he did speak normally left many thinking he was a slimy liar but if told such he could easily prove every time that he never lied.
23. No wonder the Pharaoh hated him so much. Bakura had to be the only person on the planet who screwed everyone over and came out on top more often than the Pharaoh himself…unless it was against the Pharaoh, that is. - Malik on Bakura, Sniping Cobra
24. "Potter Luck remember? Harry gets into a life or death situation and something just happens to occur in the nick of time to save him. Addendum to Potter's Luck: There is no such thing as serendipity. All good or seemingly trivial things come back and bite Potters in the arse. Hard."Addendum Two: There is no such thing as coincidence." - Harry Potter, forgot which fic
25. He resolved to blow something up again soon- it seemed to be therapeutic. - Bakura, from Akuryou
26. Suddenly the braided boy leaned over. "Ya know, we never introduced ourselves," he whispered. "Duo Maxwell. I run, I hide, but I never lie." "Ore no namae wa Shiraga Bakura desu," he whispered back. "Nice to meet you, Maxwell-san." The other flashed a grin. "Call me Duo. If blowing up a building together doesn't put us on a first name basis, I don't know what does." The former spirit grinned back. "Duo, then." - Duo & Bakura, from Akuryou
27. "Fuji-senpai, even robbers have something called survival instincts. You could walk covered in money through the park at midnight and still be safer than a babe in its crib." the younger boy scoffed. "That's not very nice, kitten." "But very true, good night, senpai." - Fuji and Ryoma - Enigmatic Prey
28. It was hard to tell with the goblins' craggy faces, but I could have sworn their faces were murderous. I vaguely recalled something about crossing a goblin. Don't. - forget which HPN fic this from
29. "What's your connection to him, Harry? What's your role in this?"
This was what Athena needed to know. She knew of Harry's connection, but she didn't know what, exactly, it was. Her familiar couldn't tell her for some reason. Athena needed to know if Harry was working for or against Voldemort. After his words, she could easily guess which side the boy was on, but she had to be absolutely positive. She watched as Harry smiled a smile that was cold and cruel, that she'd seen on Ares' face when he went into a battle that he knew he'd win, and have fun doing so. She'd seen that smile on Hades' face when he got a particularly nasty soul that he would get to punish for eternity. And she saw that smile on Heras' face when she got the best of Zeus.
"My role? I get to kill him." - HP, from Consort to War – fanfic
30. Forgive your enemies but never, never forget their names.
31. No I WONT go to hell! They have a restraining order against me. – From profile of Death’s Favourite Child
32. Naruto and the concept of 'impossible' had a rather interesting relationship, with both sides politely ignoring the other. – Reload by , a Naruto fanfic
33. "Insanity is just a state of mind." -Hawkeye Pierce, MASH
34. "Insanity is no worse than the common cold." -Hawkeye Pierce, MASH
35. "Oh, a stranger in town. Don't talk to me, I'm bad." -Hawkeye Pierce, MASH
36. Law of Juvenile Intellectuality
Children are smarter than adults. And almost always twice as annoying.
37. Law of Inexhaustability
No one EVER runs out of ammunition. That is of course unless they are cornered, out-numbered, out-classed, and unconscious.
38. "I hear voices... They said they don't like you."
39. "Well, the voices and I took a vote. It's unanimous; you suck."
40. "I'm not antisocial, I just don't like you."
41. 'Just when you realize that life's a bitch, it has puppies.'- Adrienne E. Gusoff
42. 'Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.'- Lily Tomlin
43. Politeness, n. The most acceptable hypocrisy.
44. I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
45. 'Growing OLD is Mandatory. Growing UP is optional!' - the wonderful MizuKitsune10
46. 'Tell me What's it like living in the perpetual haze of Stupidity?' - Hiei (YYH)
47. 'Do you Know why I chose him as my partner? So I wouldn't have to fight him myself. He's more cutthroat than I am in battle and utterly ruthless' - Hiei (YYH)
48. An essay is an attempt to explain something that could have been said in two sentences
49. There's nothing that can't be fixed with: ducttape, chocolate, or by running it over.
50. I'm not Crazy. I'm psychotic. There's a difference.
51. Sometimes we put up walls. Not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.
52. "Life with men is like a deck of cards... You need a Heart to love them, a Diamond to marry them, a Club to beat them, and a Spade to bury the bastards." –Unknown
53. Stress: A condition caused by repressing the body's desire to strangle the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it.
54. Uchiha pride was susceptible to Uzumaki taunts, regardless of age, rank or insanity. - Hidden Behind My White Mask, Naruto fanfic
55. 'There is nothing as irrational, dangerous and illogical as an Uchiha in denial'.
56. Mental anxiety, mental breakdown, menstrual cramps, menopause, did you realize how all our problems begin with MEN!
57. “It contains a misleading impression, not a lie. It was being economical with the truth.” –Robert Armstrong
58. Silence decided that it wanted its throne back.
59. "It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."
60. "Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions."
61. "Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals."
62. "God gave them a penis and a brain but not enough blood to use both at the same time..."
63. "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them."
64. "Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it."
65. "If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination."
66. I reject your reality and substitute my own.
67. Life's a bitch, if it were easy it'd be a slut.
68. "The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins."
- Oliver Wendell Holmes (1841-1935)
69. Men: Can't live with them, can't bury them in the back yard without the neighbors seeing.
70. Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
71. Smile - it confuses people.
72. Consciousness - that annoying time between naps.
73. If all the world's a stage, then I want to open the trap door.
74. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; not sure about the universe.
75. I am a peaceful person that is filled with violent rage.
76. The problem with reality is a lack of background music.
77. If I could get a firm grip on reality, I'd choke it.
78. Dimitri: Here, I bought you a dress. Anastasia: (laughs) You bought me a...tent. Dimitri: What are you looking for? Anastasia: The Russian circus! I think it's still in here!
79. Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
80. I am not a humanitarian. I am a hell-raiser.
81. Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
82. In theory, everything works.
83. Don't ever be the first, don't ever be the last and don't ever volunteer to do anything. - War Laws
84. To steal information from a person is called plagiarism. To steal information from the enemy is called gathering intelligence. - War Laws
85. Mines are an equal opportunity weapon. - War Laws
86. Weather ain't neutral. - War Laws
87. Military Intelligence is a contradiction. - War Laws
88. When you're short of everything but the enemy, you're in the combat zone. - War Laws
89. Incoming fire has the right of way. - War Laws (applicable also to Hiruma)
90. Never go to bed with anyone crazier then you. - Murphy's War Laws
91. Domestic arguments will always migrate from an area of few available weapons (living room), to an area with many available weapons (kitchen). - Cops Laws
92. Don't stand, if you can sit - don't sit, if you can lay down - if you can lay down, you might as well take a nap. - Murphy's Law, mp
93. Better to be judged by twelve, then carried by six. - Murphy's Law, mp
94. The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.
95. I have six locks on my door, all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long someone stands there picking locks, they are always locking three. - Elayne Boosler
96. My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes. - Douglas Adams
97. Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof - then blame a Private.
98. Welcome Strangers, you must be cold//Stay a while, the day grows old//Be not afraid, no dangers near//Just recall, we're all mad here.
99. I've been given sugar! Use this time to prepare for the end of the world!
1. I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.
2. I'm out of bed and dressed! What more do you want?
3. Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver - and a lot more accessible.
4. Rule #9: When faced with the unknown, go with your instincts. Xander: "You don't know how to kill this thing?" Buffy: "I thought I might try violence." Xander: "Solid call."
5. "Oh, look. A mini-Itachi." - Whisper about Sasuke, Foxchild
6. If you can't beat them, join them. If you can't join them, bribe them. If you can't bribe them, blackmail them. – Unknown
7. Books are always better than real, live boyfriends any day of the week. They don't talk back and they're always there for you. You can have as many of them as you want and they won't complain.
8. Whoever said sunshine brings happiness never danced in the pouring rain.
9. To think I'm going to die because I flirt with women. - Miroku, IY
10. "Your halo's falling down." - fanfic unknown, Uzumaki Naruto to Hyuuga Neiji
11. Good girls always fall for the bad boys - even if they don't admit it.
12. Words can't hurt you unless the person saying them writes them on an anvil and drops it on your head.
13. Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? - Abraham Lincoln
14. "Once you get me angry I usually stay there. I enjoy my anger, it's the only hobby I have."
15. Gabrielle: "I'm looking for my best friend. Maybe you've seen her? Six feet tall, dark hair, lots of leather, fights like the Harpies in a bad mood? Her name's Xena."
16. One should never come between a Saiyajin and food. You'll accomplish nothing, and the Saiyajin might become homicidal." - Shin, DBZ
17. The difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know and I don't care.
18. Heaven won't take me, and Hell's afraid I'll take over. - is it just me, or can I see this coming from/happening to Hiruma(ES21)?
19. I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. - Winston Churchill.
20. My reality check bounced.
21. I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
22. I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.
23. I'd explain it to you, but you're brains would explode.
24. You STFU and I kick your ass. It's the law of equivalent exchange...bitch.
25. You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall out of a window...I laugh.
26. Roses are red, violets are black, please go to hell, and never come back.
27. There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I think you crossed the line a few miles back.
28. I'm better than normal, I'm abnormal.
29. Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
30. What!! Is it so wrong to be attracted to the guys who want to destroy mankind?!
31. I don't fight with idiots; they bring me to their level then beat me with experience.
32. I just got lost in thought. It wasn't familiar territory.
33. I'd give you a piece of my mind, but I'm on my last one.
34. Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you're up to. - Fuji Shusuke, Prince of Tennis
35. Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it.
36. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
37. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
38. EXCUSE ME!! I have PMS and a gun...You were saying?
39. Warning: Trespassers will be shot. Warning: Survivors will be shot again.
40. It's tourist season, so why can't I shoot them?
41. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
42. With friends like these, I hope my enemies have a spare bedroom.
43. There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives (or electricity).
44. Do NOT label me, I'm no soup can!
45. Save the earth, it's the only place with chocolate!
46. Please: Don't throw your cigarette butts on the floor, the cockroaches are getting cancer.
47. Dementors: Turning people emo since 370 B.C.
48. If you're gonna be two faced, sweetie, at least make one of them pretty.
49. If your heart was really broken you'd be dead, so be quiet...
50. The worst part about being lied to is knowing you're not worth the truth.
51. WARNING: Children left unattended will be sold to the circus.
52. My imaginary friend thinks you have problems.
53. Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history.
54. Don't you dare tell me the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
55. Out of my mind, please leave a message.
56. Caution: Handicapped people will be eaten by crocodiles below.
57. I do not suffer insanity...I enjoy every minute of it
58. Damn straight I’m good in bed...I can sleep for days
59. It wasn’t me!
60. Speaking is not communication
61. Silence is golden but duct tape is silver, so make my day golden and colour it with silver.
62. Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts
63. There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird
64. Don’t judge a book by its movie.
65. Chaos, panic, disorder...my work is done here
66. Comfort the disturbed. Disturb the comfortable.
67. I don't get even, I get odder.
68. If marriage was outlawed only outlaws would have in-laws.
69. If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies.
70. Black holes are where God divided by zero.
71. Everybody is somebody else's weirdo
72. Cry me a river, build a bridge, and jump off it.
73. Friends are like stars, they come and go but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.
74. There are a few ways to silence the screams. Bullets happen to be one of the more efficient methods.
75. To some, death may be a blessing, to others, a vice. Me? I think death is a necessity.
76. When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
77. When life gives you lemons, give them back and DEMAND CHOCOLATE.
78. When life gives you lemons, give them back and demand cash.
79. When life gives you lemons, squeeze the juice in the eyes of your enemies.
80. When life gives you lemons, read them and drool.
81. I don't date vampires, I kill them." Anita Blake - Guilty Pleasures
82. "Can I still be the scourge of vampire kind while I'm sleeping with the head bloodsucker? You bet." Anita Blake - the Killing Dance
83. "There is nothing like ruining the calm of a hundred-year-old vampire to boost a girl's morale." Anita Blake
84. "Murphy's law is the only true dependable thing in my life most of the time." Anita Blake
"No one was shooting at me yet. I was encouraged by that." - Anita Blake
85. "Paranoia is just another word for longevity." - Anita Blake
86. Anita: "Jesus, are all vampires over two hundred perverts?" Jean-Claude: "I am over two hundred." Anita: "I rest my case."
87. "We might shoot each other one fine day, but we'd never sleep together. He was more interested in the fresh burn than my breasts." Anita on Edward
88. "The vampires call me the Executioner, but they call Edward Death. After all, I'd never used a flamethrower on them." Anita Blake
89. "You don't volunteer to slugfests with vampires. It shortens your life expectancy." Anita Blake
90. Anita: "You irritating son of a bitch." Jean-Claude: "Ah, ma petite, how can I resist you when you whisper such sweet endearments to me?"
91. "I never forgave anyone for anything. A character flaw to be sure, but hell, everyone's got to have one." – Anita Blake
92. "Killing I understand. Relationships confuse me." – Anita Blake
93. "I'm your bodyguard. If you die under my protection the other bodyguards will make fun of me." Edward to Anita
94. "You smell of other people's blood, ma petite." I smiled at him, sweetly. "It was no one you knew." Anita Blake.
95. Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was there would be a hell of a population drop. - Anita Blake
96. I wanted to wipe the grin off his face with a fist. I resisted the urge. Who says I have no self-control? - Anita Blake
97. Curiosity killed the cat. Here's to hoping it didn't do the same for animators. - Anita Blake
98. He could have the bed. I'd take the couch. What could be more innocent? Biker Nuns from Hell, but besides that. - Anita Blake
99. "Never take your eyes off the vampire in front of you to glance at the werewolf behind you. One problem at a time." Anita Blake
Jacob (from Twilight)/Harry
Itachi/Naruto - Itachi is more worthy of Naruto!!
Neiji/Naruto - Sees a lot, and is worthy of him!!
SuiNaru - my new OTP, I just can't get enough of these...now if I could just find them in multichaps.
story ideas/pairings I haven't seen but think would be interesting (challenging) to write:
Kenshin/Harry (don't ask where this came from)
Madara/Harry (what? I was reading an ItaHarry and the thought came up)
Harry is trained by Sasori
Harry is raised by/related to Pein
Kimimaro/Harry or Harry is related to the Kaguya's
Harry/ES21 - as in, y'know all those 'Harry goes to Ouran' fics? How 'bout one where he goes to Deimon and Hiruma notices him and recruits him for the Devil Bats either that or he goes to Shinryuuji and Agon notices him.
These are just ideas floating in my head, but I highly doubt that I could pull them off. Anyone wants to try it, be my guest. Just, drop me a line and tell me about the story so that I can read it, kay?
looking for stories:
Looking for a xxxholic fic, where Yuuko is visited by Watanuki's parents and asked to be his godmother, and raises him.
Looking for an Inuyasha fic, Sess/Kag, Kag loses her memories due to falling from InuYasha's back over a forest, Rin finds her and gets Sesshoumaru to take her in, turns it to his profit, convinces Kags that Inu is the bad guy, and that she's in love with him (sess). He has both arms, but the one that Inu cut off is still regrowing itself so he uses a glove to cover it.
Looking for a KP fic, I think Princess was in the title, KiGo. Set in 'verse where Shego is Supreme One, Kim isn't lost in time.