Author has written 2 stories for Prince of Tennis.
So I'm Wind-Blown Chaos, or just Chaos for short. Here's some of the basics about me:
Name: You will never ever know unless you know me personally. And even then you probably wouldn't know I had a fanfic account, so what's the use? Chaos is fine for now.
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark, dark, dark brown
Height: 5 feet 5 inches (and growing...the wrong way)
Weight: I will never ever release this information into the public
Favorite color: Sky blue
Favorite subject: Band/Music
Least favorite subject: Spanish
Best subject: Calculus BC
Favorite Foods: Cai Fan (A delicious Chinese dish that everyone must try out), Shao Mai (type of Dim Sum), Nian Gao (Chinese new year cake), Egg Dumplings
Hobbies: Playing flute, drawing, writing, SLEEPING, shopping, researching, participating in Model United Nations, electric field hockey, MARCHING BAND
Current location: In front of my computer, finishing up hw
MORE SPECIFIC FAVORITES:
Anime: Prince of Tennis, Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny, Digimon, Spiral, Ouran High School Host Club
Video Games: Kingdom Hearts (I and II), Final Fantasy, Super Mario Smash Brothers
Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip
TV Shows: House, Sex in the City...actually I haven't been watching a lot of TV since junior year started.
Song: Simple and Clean (Kingdom Hearts) , Passion (Kingdom Hearts II), Season (Tenimyu), Sakura Kiss (Ouran)
Singers: Utada Hikaru, the Beatles, Arashi
MORE IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. Let's see. I'm an average, sleep-deprived high school girl that find time in between homework and finals to write fanfics.
2. I'm in love with OCs and have no idea why.
3. I have published fanfics before on a different account.
4. If you're wondering why you're on my favorites list and I haven't reviewed, it's most likely because you haven't finished your fanfic, and I like reviewing fanfics when their finished...for some strange reason. That's just me. :shrugs:
5. I am an absolute PoT fan though. I love both the Golden Pair and the Silver Pair, although I support Silver Pair pairings more than Golden Pair. Something about Shishido and Ootori just makes me giddy all over. Added on to that, Eiji from Seigaku's Golden Pair is absolutely ADORABLE, and actually one of my friends is kinda like him (he even tacks "nya" at the end of sentences too).
And thus, I shall commence with my PoT ranting:
FAVORITE CHARACTERS (In this order):.
Shishido Ryou--Poor Shishido barely has his own independent fanbase. I guess it's the "tough guy" attitude or maybe I'm experiencing the "bad boy" complex. Either way, he's awesome...and he's a fast sprinter! Furthermore, Kenken, who plays Shishido in the Prince of Tennis musicals, makes Shishido hot.
Ootori Choutarou--Because he's tall, cute as well, has an awesome serve, and is polite, unlike his narcissist teammates. Mainly because he's cute. Date Koji does a wonderful job of portraying him in the Prince of Tennis musicals!
Kikumaru Eiji--Because he's cute, adorable (that's redundant), fun-loving, and sensitive to others, all in one package. His acrobatic tennis is beyond awesome.
Echizen Ryoma--Because he is the Prince of Tennis.
Fuji Shusuke--Because he's cute and a sadistic tensai. Furthermore, his personality very similar to mine. o_O
Tezuka Kunimitsu--Hot glasses wearing captain that can kicks butt in tennis. Enough said.
Prince of Tennis: EijiOC, FujiOC, EijiFuji, SakunoRyoma, Atoji, Silver Pair, Dirty Pair
Updated to say that I am ON PERMENANT HIATUS. Unfortunately, I just lost all inspiration for any of my fanfics and am no longer a Prince of Tennis fan. :(
Just wanted to add that I thank you all for your support over the years. You guys have all been great reviewers, and I would love to continue writing, but I really don't have any inspiration left for the stories I had written, and would rather not give you guys a half-assed story. I am truly very sorry. Once again, thank you for all the support! :)