Birthday: October 25, 1991
Home: London, Canada
Fave Movies: Brothers Grimm, Boondock saints, Juno, Tin Man, Shoot em' up, and Pirates of the Caribean.
Fave Books: Disc World novels By Terry Pratchett, In death series by Nora Robert, Tith+sequels by Holly Black, Deathnote, Bleach, Stepping on Roses barfoot and vampire knights.
Hobbies: Reading, baking, listening to metal/punk/rock/J-rock, collecting Sims and cuddling my fat cat, Merlin and my foxy Roxy (german sheperd)
"My mind is the fuck of a lot more twisted then some purveyore of candy-corpses!" Light up my darkness by MiaoShou (Seriously check out the fic, its hilarious!)
Cain grunted beneath her, but otherwise remained motionless. She hoped she hadn't crushed him to death. That would be fun to explain to Jeb. 'Sorry, hate to tell you this, but, when I was a pixie, I sorta fell on your dad and, gosh darn it, I just squished him.' Pixie Sticks Buffybot76
I believe in gay marriage:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Copy this to your profile if you believe in gay marriage!