Author has written 20 stories for Bill, Robin Hood BBC, Runaway Jury, and CSI: New York.
After much deliberation over the years, I've finally decided on the pen-name Izzi Creo which is based on a character from the film 'The Fountain'. It's much less boring than my own name - although I live on a rather cool sounding street which has a long-winded French name so there's always that. So here's the basics about me...
- I'm 21.
- I have officially graduated university with a BA hons in Drama Studies and will be graduating soon.
- More than anything I would love to perform professionally.
- I went to New York when I was eighteen and well and truly lost my heart.
- My biggest craving is DL from CSI:NY - I adore everything about this pairing which can be both a gift and a curse.
- I watch Friends almost daily and never get bored of it.
29/02/2012: I've just had a major clear-out of all my old fics and destroyed all the ones that I didn't particular like - turns out to be quite a few. What was I thinking when writing them? Anyway, I'd still like to give my humble gratitude to everyone who took the time to read my fics (even the terrible ones!) and even took a few moments reviewing them. Thanks guys.
I've been around this site for seven years now which is rather mind-blowing. I started out as a rather immature and naive writer but over the years I've read so many fictions and been influenced by so many varying authors that I think I've managed to grow as a writer. I'm also willing and eager to learn though so any constructive criticism is always welcome however I will defend myself if flamed.
I'm always a glad recipient of any PM's and you can trust that I won't bite - though I may chew.
I'm not an "OMG, I must ship everything!" kinda person but I do have a few favourites, both canon and non-canon. I'm a complete sucker for 1. a baddie with a lot of depth and a good streak e.g. Guy of Gisborne and 2. the underdog e.g. Adam Ross.
Much love and take care.
Unsafe External Link