Author has written 20 stories for Bill, Robin Hood BBC, Runaway Jury, and CSI: New York.
After much deliberation over the years, I've finally decided on the pen-name Izzi Creo which is based on a character from the film 'The Fountain'. It's much less boring than my own name - although I live on a rather cool sounding street which has a long-winded French name so there's always that. So here's the basics about me...
- I'm 22.
- I'm amazed to say that I've been knocking around this website for nearly ten years.
- I graduated from university in 2014.
- I volunteered as a Dance Coach and absolutely loved it! I would now love to become a teacher.
- I went to New York when I was eighteen and well and truly lost my heart.
- My biggest craving is DL from CSI:NY - I adore everything about this pairing which can be both a gift and a curse.
- I watch Friends almost daily and never get bored of it.
29/02/2012: I've just had a major clear-out of all my old fics and destroyed all the ones that I didn't particular like - turns out to be quite a few. What was I thinking when writing them? Anyway, I'd still like to give my humble gratitude to everyone who took the time to read my fics (even the terrible ones!) and even took a few moments reviewing them. Thanks guys.
I've been around this site for
I'm always a glad recipient of any PM's but forgive me if it takes a while to reply - to the chagrin of my friends, I have a terrible knack for reading texts, emails, etc., planning on replying later and then forgetting.
Much love and take care.
Unsafe External Link