Poll: Which of my Future Project stories (mentioned in my bio) would you most be interested in me posting first? Vote Now!
Author has written 22 stories for Inuyasha, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Bones, Sailor Moon, and Fringe.
Penname: Formerly Kurinju-sama
Real Name: Meghan, but you needn't concern yourselves with that :)
Location: East coast baby!
Hair: Red (natural, not dyed. Ha! Take that you wanna-bes!)
Eyes: Grayish-blue (Thay change color, though. Sometimes they're green, or 'Florida Keys' ocean blue, or compleatly gray)
Skin: Fair (Ha! that's just a nice way of saying two or three shades above pasty white!)
Favorite Animes: Sailor Moon, InuYasha
Favorite Drama: Castle,BONES, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Fringe
Parrings: Usa/Mamo, InuYasha/Kagome, Booth/Brennan, Buffy/Angel(us), Peter/Olivia
Now on tumblr: same as my penname
Through the Looking Glass (T)--> While on their trip to the 30th century, Usagi stumbles into a mirror that transports her to a world where all that is pure is evil and all that is evil is pure...perhaps a bigger issue? The Usagi from that world has come through to thiers. Not my best work, but fun to write
Freudian Split (working title) (T)--> When the enemy overhears a wish from Sailor Moon that they decide can work in their favor, Usagi, Sailor Moon, and Serenity get split into three different entities. Insanity insues. Not my best work, but fun to write
Sailor Moon P: Secrets of the Past Revieled (working title) (T)--> This story is my baby and won't be done for some time. An Enemy from the distant past sets its sights on Earth and it may take a new friend true to an old vow to finaly destroy it.
I FOUND IT!!
1) The story I was looking for. Well, ok, so I didn't find it. One of my beloved readers found it for me. Which I am extremely thankful for. So for any of you who were interested by my summary, the name of the story I was talking about is called 'Bond of Blood' by The MOUSE. Go check it out. It's a great story and I'm sure The MOUSE loves new readers. Thanks all!
2) 'Sigh' Another one of my wonderful reviewers helped me once again. Unfortunetly I didn't get the same happy results as I did last time. The second story I was looking for was, infact, titled 'A Royal Pain'. The bad news is it was unfairly deleted some months ago. The author probably will not be reposting because she has been through several computers since writing the story and no longer has all of the chapters. So for any of you who were interested by my summary this time, I am just as sad as you are about not being able to read it(again, in my case).
3) Wow, this was fast. I love you people! After a small amount of confusion, one of my beloved reviewers has done it again. The super kawaii story I was looking for this time, apparently titled 'Little One' by EmeraldDragon, has been found for me. I'm so happy! If you guys want a really cute chapter story with a child, not their own, being thrust upon Inu and Kag unexpectedly, READ THIS ONE! A big thank you to Inuyashasfavgirl.
4) This one took a bit longer, but I knew if I just kept the summary up long enough someone would find the story. This time the wonderful slooth was Ro0tin4Kagome. Thanks a bunch! The story is called 'Gangs of the City' by CryptChick. It's a really cute story with some nice badass-ness, some pretty good fight scenes, and a few small smexy moments as well. If you can get past the spelling mistakes and the mechanical errors then it really is a very good story. So go check it out!
5) Wow. I've been looking for this one for like a year now. But, it has been found! 'ItsyBitsy, TeenyWeenie, Pink Polka Dot Bikini' by Avalon Rouge has been found for me by Hannahkimi. Thanks so much! It's a really cute story, so go read it.
Stories: All will most likely be romances of my fav parings. I have writen one Yaoi fic for my friend's birthday, though.
Important: The author Neisha is not plagerizing my stuff with her fic Deserted. She is a good friend of mine and I gave her my permission to use my Island Getaway-bar scene chapter of Scraps and Snippets as the base of her own story. She is really doing something wonderful with it and I am encouraging you to go and read her story!
Important Update 6/4/12: I know I've kind of disappeared for the last *grimmis* three years and I am horrified that I let "To Find Your Place" hang like that. I WILL finnish it... I honestly just have no idea when. College and a switch of obsession has sucked out almost all my inspiration for the story. I do REALLY want to finish it though. I just wanted to say I'm SO SORRY! Feel free to throw things at me...
I also want to say that I will be positing again in the near future, but they will not be InuYasha fics. I have a short Buffy oneshot that just needs to be edited and a Sailor Moon oneshot that I will probably finish today. I truely sorry for all my InuYasha readers who may not be into these fandoms (and who may really dislike the fact that I am leaving "To Find Your Place" unfinished while persueing new projects). For those of you who give my new stuff a chance I will be eternally greatful. In the last few years I've really just become a lerker in the fanfic community and I hope I can become a full participating member once again.
Thank you for your patience.