Author has written 7 stories for Final Fantasy XIII, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
8/9/2014: Hi, everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted a story. I started a new job last year which pretty much consumes all my time. Even still, I've been working on some new stories and I swear I will post something soon. (I'm posting this to hold myself to it so I get a new story up soon!!) Thanks for your patience and support!
About Me: I'm not sure what to say here other than I love writing and I hope that people enjoy my stories. Aside from writing stories, I have a lot of other hobbies like drawing and creating music. I love talking to other people, so feel free to send me a message if you have a question about one of my stories, a suggestion, or you just want to chat. I might not always be able to reply right away, but I will get to it as soon as possible!
Current OTP(s): Fang x Vanille (FFXIII), Ymir x Krista/Historia (Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan), Haruka x Michiru (Sailor Moon), Xena x Gabrielle (Xena: Warrior Princess), Princess Bubblegum x Marceline the Vampire Queen (Adventure Time), Mulan x Aurora (OUAT), Willow x Tara (Buffy), Dean x Castiel (Supernatural), Sherlock x John (Sherlock) - I love reading fanfics about all these different pairs and more! :)
Requests: I'm usually fairly busy, but if you do have a request, I'm always open to suggestions. :)
FFXIII Series Reading Order:
1. The Simple Life (Ghost Stories takes place during this story)
4. Let Them Eat Cake (In progress - will begin posting soon)
Currently Working On:
1. Let Them Eat Cake - A wedding is the happiest day of a couple's life, but stress in the Farron household leads to some rivalries and a few harmless pranks.
Story Ideas: I will most likely work on only one story at a time so that I never leave a story unfinished, but here's where I will post my upcoming ideas. I'm open to suggestions for one shots and possibly longer stories, so send me a message if you think of anything.
1. The series of FFXIII stories will have a few more stories focusing on holidays and other life events. [Parings: FangxVanille, SnowxSerah, LightxOC?, HopexOC?]
2. At some point I might write a version of Final Fantasy XIII: Episode Zero with a lot more romance between Fang and Vanille. [Paring: FangxVanille]
3. I've always wanted to write about Sailor Uranus and Neptune's pasts. [Pairing: HarukaxMichiru]
Once again, thanks so much to everyone who has read/reviewed my stories. You have all made me really happy and you inspire me to keep writing! :)