Author has written 12 stories for Inuyasha, Harry Potter, Fruits Basket, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
THERE, I DELETED MY OLD PROFILE. Man, it feels good.
Okay, so: I have nothing to do right now, so I thought I could finally write something here n_n
My name is Julia, I'm a nineteen-year-old Brazillian girl whose sign is Cancer. I study animation and feckin' love it. I draw way more often than I write, so you'll probably hear much more from me over at my deviantArt page or my tegaki-E account. I'm "zulenha" all over the internet, except for Youtube, so if you find that name somewhere else it's very probably me (unless someone else stole my name D8).
Also, call me Zu, it's easier to pronounce. (like, "zoo".)
What else? Um, right: I don't bite (unless the bitten one deserves it), so you may talk to me! Although it's unlikely that I'll give you my MSN account or things like that if I don't know you first. Actually, I don't even use MSN too often xD;
Right, now for the Things I Like List:
- Fullmetal Alchemist (I'm soooo addicted atm)
(I dislike Twilight. Yeah, I'm one of those jerks, sorry. I won't bite your head off for liking it, though - I have nothing to do with your personal taste, right? But I've recently had people say that, since I don't like Twilight, that means I can't recognize a good romance story. Excuse me - I'm a sucker for romance and fluff. Oh wow, I'm gonna stop now, you don't wanna see me ranting - I can really rant when I want to)
And the Pairings I Enjoy:
- FMA - Ed/Winry, Roy/Riza, Al/Mei, Hoho/Trisha, Izumi/Sig (!), and basically all the canon pairings. I can like crack pairings, too, but I'll treat them just like that - crack pairings. xD That includes all the yaoi ones (plus Ed/Winry/Al). I'm very uneasy regarding Roy/Ed, though, because I've been around wayyyy too many awful stories and disturbing imagery - but if you can convince me to like yours, I'll love you for it. (It might be because of the great stories I've read on them, but I'm more tolerant towards Hei/Ed and Ed/Al, of all things. Seriously. Conqueror of Shamballa can do that to a person. Also, that movie sucks.)
- Oofuri - Hanai/Tajima/Hanai (because they might switch!) is my OTP FOREVER. And besides that: Abe/Mihashi (of course), Mizutani/Sakaeguchi, Hamada/Izumi, Kanou/Mihashi, Tajima/Mihashi, Haruna/Abe (hee, one of my friends hates me for this). As for het, I believe in Mihashi/Chiyo, Kanou/Ruri and Hanai/Momokan (!!). But it's too hard to not think of yaoi when you read Oofuri. It SCREAMS boy love. Also: Mihashi is always the uke, but him as a seme might be just the most freaking awesome thing ever. I have yet to see that, though.
- DC - Heiji/Kazuha ALL THE WAY. After that comes Shinichi/Ran, Takagi/Satou, Conan/Ai. Can I put the Magic Kaitou characters in here too? Okay, so also Kaito/Aoko. And the crack yaoi pairings: Heiji/Shinichi, Kaito/Shinichi, and Kaito/Shinichi/Heiji (zomg threesome!). Yeah, I'm insane when it comes to yaoi.
- Furuba - The canon, basically. Kyo/Tohru owns my heart. As does Yuki/Machi, Haru/Rin and Kakeru/Komaki (arrrggghhhh too cute). For some reason, Shigure/Akito weirds me out, but I don't dislike it. And yaoi just doesn't work in Furuba, for me o_0 (no, not even Haru/Yuki, even if it's almost canon).
- IY - The usual: Inuyasha/Kagome, Miroku/Sango, Kouga/Kagura. But also Kohaku/Rin, Kagome/Houjou (srsly!), Sesshoumaru/Rin (lolicon much?), and Inuyasha/Kikyou - sometimes I think I'm not selective enough about my pairings, I like too many possibilities xDDDD No yaoi for me here, either.
- CCS - I was once a happy little girl who liked to watch CCS and Pokémon, okay? A_A Back then, I liked Syaoran/Sakura, Eriol/Tomoyo, Touya/Nakuru and Yamazaki/Chiharu. Then I grew up, read the manga and decided I also liked Eriol/Kaho, Touya/Yukito, Tomoyo/Sakura, Yoshiyuki/Rika and all the other weird CLAMP pairings. Oh CLAMP, I love you for deflowering my mind.
- DBZ - Gohan/Videl plz. 8D I was a huge fangirl of this pairing when I was 15 or so, and I still like it. Also, Goku/Chichi, Vegeta/Bulma, Kulilin/Eighteen and... that's pretty much it?
- HP - Oh boy, don't get me started! Ron/Hermione, first and foremost; then, in no particular order: Harry/Ginny, Lupin/Tonks, Bill/Fleur, James/Lily, Arthur/Molly, and the cracks Neville/Luna, Draco/Ginny, Sirius/Lupin (no, srsly, read "Shoebox Project" and you'll understand why. It's somewhere on LJ, google it), and even Snape/Lily if I'm in the mood. There's prolly some more that I'm forgetting right now.