Poll: Should I make a sequel to my story, Love above the Law? Check my author note in Love above the Law chapter 14 for information about why I'm asking. I'll reveal if I do write a sequel in my next chapter update for the story. PM me questions if you have. Vote Now!
Author has written 50 stories for Big Time Rush.
I like being anon but making friends on ff means I should open up a bit. So I'll share five things that will give you a picture of who I am and why I'm here.
5) optimistic pessimist - People call me this. I guess it is true. I think the glass is half empty but I'm still happy the glass has something.
4) White washed stereotype Asian - Think Asian and that is me: horrible English, I watch anime (naruto, bleach, and harem - animes with one guy and a billion girls), read manga and I love math. But the weird thing is I am pretty "white wash." I hate and never would go to Chinatown willingly. (bad experiences) I've cancel so many dates because they want to go there. I love European fashion; slim, form fitting preppy clothes. I yell at friends that speak Chinese in front of me. (I'm not Chinese) Yep I'm a weird white wash stereotype Asian but I'm proud of who I am.
3) An idealist that has hopes in romanticism - I believe in reality. I believe in what I can see and touch. I am the definition of a hard scientist. Weird thing is I hope for romanticism. I hope that love at first sight is real. I hope that you can find true love when you brush hands. Things that are against what I believe in are what I hope for.
2) Psychology is a real science. With the stereotype of "real" scientists thinking psychology is fake because you can't prove it, I still think it is real. I think psychology, although has flaws is real and can help me find out what makes me me.
1) True love is ultimate sacrifice. I believe that if I love someone, truly love someone, I will give up everything for her. I am not going to search because love (as in romanticism) will whisk me and force me to make the ultimate sacrifice. Until then, I will wait. Currently, I am dating my huge textbook. Lol my textbook is bigger than y'all. :) XDXD
So why do I write slash stories on fanfiction? Reading my top five traits probably describe me as the weirdest person. So why, right?
Well truthfully I think writing is a way into my soul (#3) and one day reading my writings I will learn more about myself through analyzing it (#2). That is why I write even though I suck at it (#5). It is because one day I will look back and reflect on who I am and hopefully this will help me.
And why slash? Well a boy loving another boy means he gives up everything society taught them about proper love and sacrifices everything for love, true love. (#1) Of course there are straight relationships that holds this idea but I feel slash is where real, true love lives. And writing slash is a way to find who I am. I want a girlfriend, a wife one day but if a guy makes me make the ultimate sacrifice, does that mean I'm in love with him? Idk but everything I write is a learning experience to find out who I am :).
I know I am missing one of my trait. That is important and shows what I like. I believe in opposite attracts. I am Asian but I don't "act" Asian. I think there is balance in opposites. (#4) That is why I love couples that balance each other out.
Cargan OTP and FTW - Carlos and Logan balance each other. Carlos is the craziness and Logan is the logicality. They need each other and love is the glue that holds them. Also I feel they fit together forever. They are the fluffiest couple. I feel there is never or close to never tension between them. This is why cargan stories are hard to write lol. Cargan stories are normally plotless and just plain fluff. No complains though lol.
Kames- They are hot lol. I think that is the main reason. No, that is not the only reason. Kendall is the strong headed leader and James is the easily swayed carefree boy. They belong together because they are opposites. And I think kames is the story-tell type couple. They are not the instant couple like cargan. They are the "love builds over time" type couple. This is the reason why kames is easier to write than cargan. Lol
Every other pairing, I'm sorry to say, I hate it. It doesn't work for me. Sorry :( if I offended you but the two pairings work base on my beliefs and who I am so I feel the other pairings attack me and hinder what I am trying to accomplish, discover who I am. Sorry :(.
Oh, I know this is adding to the fire, but I hate kogan... I can go on but let's not open that can of worms lol
But I have read a few stories with other pairings and if I read your kogan stories (Nic98ole, JoJo and insanegolfur), that means I really love and respect you :).
Yep, I'm kind of, well straight up a weird person. I love me though :).
Here are Some of the Greatest and best FF writers/authors/friends you will EVER meet or talk to.
1) EvilGeniusBookWorm13 - She is my first Beta. And she is a Kames writer helping me, a Cargan writer. So I have much respect for her and much love for her kames stories.
2) Mochi no Yume - My inspiration and my God. He was the one who showed me how sexy and awesome cargan is. I am so not mildly but FULLY on depression that he left and deleted his stories. Galaxy Storybook, Big Tennis Camp and his Collection of Cargan Oneshots are what inspired me to write. He said his dream changed but I will never forget the part of his dream when he was here.
3) nic98ole - She is definitely the Cool Cat's Pajama. She is all that jazz that pazz that zazz and whazz and ... lol. Her stories are incredible and unique. I call her the new Mochi no Yume because she is just that great and creative.
4) Rainnboots - I don't remember if she is my cargan mom (because her cargan are BOSS) or cargan sis (because I'm older...) but she is who she is, a cargan boss. I love this girl. She is fun to talk to and frankly, one of the nicest people you with ever meet.
5) Tall Blonde and Eyebrows - Smut is at her control. She single-handedly corrupted my brain with smut. I can't tell you enough how this girl broke my mind. I used to be all fluff and ewww smut!!!! Now I'm all "hmmm, in what position should Logan be in for Carlos to dominate his butt?" lol She broke me and I thank her for it ;].
6) The Savage Soul - Idk how this girl does it but she writes exactly how a writer should, powerful and meaningful. She can just type random nothing and I will say that is my favorite because... idk, she baffles me with the level of writing she does and at her age?!? Girl, you're a gift from god.
7) Vickytunes - What the BEEP is up with this girl? Her stories are so out there, literally. James is a robot? Logan is a horse? WTF? Yet I love it. She introduced me to the crazy imagination of her mind and it is just beautiful. Science fiction, alien, Kames (yes, with her, kames is its own category) and with everything abnormal, she is killer. Read her stories because they will confuse you in the great pleasure ever.
8) I Love Carlos Pena Jr -She is my first reviewer and just a breath of freshness. I love her simple cargan stories. They make you feel happy and... happy lol. That is why we are here, right? To feel happy =].
9) BaronofDenmark - This is my boy, Corey. He is the fun-est guy to talk to and weirdest thing, he is a strong kames person. Not that kames is weird but I talk of how sexy (and what a slut) Logan is and he is all James is sexiest. Dude, whatever. You can have James and I'll take Carlos and Logan XD. Nah jkjk. Corey is fun. He is so enjoyable to talk to and his stories are incredible. I love fluff but his angst are deadly. They are deep and interesting. Read his stories and you'll understand.
10) CheekyBrunette - She is my girl and I am NOT GIVING HER TO ANYONE!!!! lol jkjk ;]. I love Cheeky. She is the coolest person EVER! She loves Winnie the Pooh. I love Winnie the Pooh. She loves Teen Titan. WHOA! Me Too. She loves cargan. -.- Ok, now this is awkward. She like everything I like lol. We can be clones lol. jkjk But Cheeky is one of the most talented writers ever and she doesn't even write slash!!! I only read slash yet I am forced to read her stories byn her shear brilliance. And pm her. She is so fun to talk to. Talking to her makes me cheeky XD.
11) MerielTLA -I love her. We have such different mentality of Kames and probably cargan too yet, I love her stories. Karma, one of my current favorites. And the interesting part is she isn't a native English speaker yet her English is better than 90% of people here including me lol xD. -.-' And her writing style is so different and interesting that a grammar picker like me would think "the grammar is off here yet it works with the story." She is that amazing with her stories.
12) mrsscarlettpena - A CARGAN BUDDY/FRIEND!!!!! I can't get enough of this girl's stories lol. Her stories are what I love. There are cute, fluffy, sexy, some are smutty ;] and juts plain good. You can't go wrong with reading her stories, you just can't =]. And YES! Ego boosted that I changed her from Kogan (EWW!!!!) to Cargan (YAY) =]. Biggest accomplishment of my pathetic nerdy life lol... -.-' I need a girlfriend. Too bad mrsscarlettpena is taken by Carlos =[. I guess I'll settle for a slut... Logan.
13) JoJo - I saved her for last for a reason. She means more to me than other writers on fanfiction because she is my first friend on ff. I am a shy person (well if you know me in RL lol, not that shy) on online but she broken me into writing fanfiction and being a part of something I would never consider doing. I am eternally grateful to her because of her kindness and energy. I am 100% sure my writing improve drastically because she pushed me into writing stories. And she is the sweet girl I've ever met. Her reviews, her replies, her words are what I live for =]. LOVE YOU JOJO =]