Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter, Inuyasha, and Firekeeper Saga.
I have currently rejoined fanfiction.net, formerly here as email@example.com, pen name also being SakuraWolf11, as it is now. My first story here was unsuccessful and discontinued due to certain circumstances and I hope you readers will help make my stories become successful. I may not be on a lot, and may not write many stories, so please bear with me.
Wrong, All Wrong
Summary: He knew he wasn't the Boy-Who-Lived... He knew. Why wasn't anyone listening to him? Wrong Boy-Who-Lived in the point of view of the wrong Boy-Who-Lived.
Okay, so this story got more hits and visitors than all of my other stories combined. (Plot Bunny Madness is a close second, but that's only because of the mass of visitors for Wrong, All Wrong WaW... ) I have decided to actually try turning WaW into a full story, and will try to learn from my past failures. I will continue to write drabbles and such for Plot Bunny Madness, as my plot bunnies tend to breed every day of the year. WaW will be my first priority from now on, though. Thank you all so much for the positive response!
Challenge After Challenge; Are you Ready?
Okay, this is my forum for all of the challenges I have come up with. There's more to come so look out! Skia Shadows has already published a story for my 'Zoo Challenge' is planning to write a story for my 'Phobia Challenge'. Please check out both Skia Shadows and my forum!
Skia Shadow's fic: His Very Own Cage
Quiz on Quizilla
Albus Dumbledore wishes you hadnt joined Voldemorts side.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
Something on racism:
"A black man was talking to a white man and said: "I'm black. When I was born I was black. When I grew up, I was black. When I'm sick, I'm black. When I go in the sun, I'm black. When I'm cold, I'm black. When I die, I'll still be black. But you: When you were born, you were pink. When you grew up, you were white. When you're sick, you're green. When you go in the sun you're red. When you're cold, you're blue. When you die, you'll be purple. And you have the nerve to call me colored."
The Dark Chronicles (Harry Potter fic)
You have but to ask me… and I will give you my life.
Pic on a Youtube Vid:
Having the LoVE of YoUR LiFe
break up with you and say-
"we can still be friends"
-is like your dog dying
and you Mom saying-
"you can still keep it"
Dark Lord Potter Forums:
“When Voldemort was 16 he was becoming immortal, when his Harry’s dad was 15 he could already do silent spells, when Snivellus was 16 he was inventing spells and creating new ways of making potions, when Draco bloody Malfoy is 16, not only can he do occulumency, but he made up a plan that lead to the death of one of the most powerful wizards in the world. Heck, even Peter was an animagus when he was what, 15, 16! What the Hell is Harry doing?
That’s the crux of the matter, isn't it? All this time Harry hasn't tried to better himself, yet he has all these examples of wizards beginning to show greatness at the same age as he. Dumbledore can be added to the list above, remember the O.W.L. examiner said that she saw Dumbledore do things with a wand in his exam that she had never seen before? Harry seems unmotivated and unwilling to work, or even to try to gain anything - power, greatness, or just vengeance on his parent's murderer.”
SO FREAKIN' TRUE
Wolf Hunting: "Woe is me, cursed with such curiousity,"
Anonymous: "Never give a child what it truly wants, for it will become greedy. Never deny what a child truly wants, or it will become hateful. Only agree with the possibility, and conveniently forget about it later."
Fanfiction Profile: "What's the point in teaching a child how to talk and walk the first years of its life if you're just going to tell it to shut up and sit down the next 16?"
Fanfiction Profile: "Don't worry, I won't make fun of Lupin or his time of the month..."
Stories on Hold:
When The Clock Strikes Twelve Id: 2760021
Currently being rewritten as a plot bunny for Plot Bunny Madness.
Unforgettable Promises Id: 2943842
I've got a bit of a writer's block with this story since my mind is set on my new fics shown below. Also, there weren't even any rewiews, but I'm okay with that.
Beastly Tongues (Id) 3001670
Being rewritten as a plot bunny for Plot Bunny Madness.
Wolf Speaker 3001680 (Id)
Full Summary: Wolf Speaker is a halfling, raised by Rahniseeta in Liglimom. Born and raised at the same time Firekeeper is, Wolf Speaker grows up hearing about Firekeeper from foreign birds and eventually, foreign people. He sets out to find somewhere he belongs, hoping Firekeeper can help him. He meets his own set of adventures along the way, along with people, animals, and many different cultures and reactions to who he is. Join Wolf Speaker as he searches for a place to belong to, while finding detours and friends along the way.
CURRENTLY DELAYED DUE TO PLOT BUNNY MADNESS
Plot Bunny Madness
Newest 'fic', a series of my Harry Potter plot bunnies. I don't really have the drive to actually try to write whole fics nowadays, but I do have enough to wing it for a one-shot/one chapter plot bunny every now and then.
Currently in the works:
Revenge, Like a Drug but Sweeter
When the Clock Strikes Twelve
Dreaming of You
Bound by Magic
Your One and Only Wish
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It takes about three minutes...it's worth a try
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite gender.(AKA if you are a girl, write 2 boy's names)
NO LOOKING AHEAD...OR IT WON"T TURN OUT RIGHT!
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11.
GO WITH YOUR INSTINCT PEOPLE!!
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. and 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...put this on your site within the hour you read this...IF you do..your wish will come true. If you don't it will become the opposite!!
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!