Poll: In my next story should Beyond Birthday... Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, Misc. Comics, Death Note, and Jhonen Vasquez.
Heya Kit (aka sole owner of this account now) here to do the profile thing.
Description: I'm 5ft tall, with brown hair, blue eyes, and glasses. Not much else to say. Outside, I'm a pretty boring person.
Hobbies: Reading, writing (duh) ,cooking, anime, banging my head into stuff (not so much a hobby as something I seem to do a lot)
My favorite pairings
Danny/Vlad- Danny Phantom
Timmy/ Anti-Cosmo- FOP
Ouran High School Host Club
Anita Blake Vampire Hunter
Anita/Any of the guys except Richard, Edward, and Malcolm
Other Anime/Shows that I only have one ship for and therefore do not get their own catagory as much as I love them
Kurama/Hiei- Yu Yu Hakusho
Toru/Yuujiro- Princess Princess
We're all gay; it's just a matter of how gay you really are- Ron White
Homophobia and You
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars-Oscar Wilde
Do I need to beat you with the shut up stick? –Neoyi
Shakespeare wrote a poem called "Venus and Adonis" which really wasn't that good because it was long and boring and all they did was have sex, but you should read it anyway just to say you did. –It’s Between God and Me by 10000PoisonedKisses
Normal people worry me.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
If you have been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effect, copy this into your profile.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Of course you’re out of book space. Everyone’s out of book space. If you’re not out of book space, you’re probably not worth knowing- Unknown
“Great. We’re going to be eaten alive because neither of us smokes”- Edward (ABVH)
“You think you’re funny don’t you?” I shrugged. It comes and goes- Anita and Nikolaos (ABVH)
Somehow, throwing a client out with a holy item seemed less then professional- Anita Blake (ABVH book series)
Link to Demon Dress Up Game (for Demon's Easter readers): http://candid-ishida.deviantart.com/art/Demon-Dress-Up-9556879
Unsafe External Link