Author has written 17 stories for Harry Potter, National Treasure, Life With Derek, CSI: Miami, House, M.D., CSI, NCIS, and CSI: New York.
Some Simple Facts about Me
- I am a complete TV addict.
- People don't believe that I'm able to love TV and books at the same time
- I hate Peyton (CSI:NY) bashers
- I really, really, really hate Lindsay Monroe but I'm not going to bother bashing her. She doesn't deserve it
- Books that say TV is horrible and anybody who watches it is an idiot drive me crazy. There is only one book I like that sends out that kind of message
- My dream is to go to an Ivy League school even though I live in Canada. I have no idea what I want to major in, no idea what I want to become when I grow up. Stupid dream, huh?
- I start hyperventilating when I think about careers and my nonexistant idea of a career I would like to do in the future
- I hated the NCIS episodes with a passion that had Ziva David in it. Then I started watching the episodes with Ziva in them. God, that woman is awesome! Not as amazing as Kate though...
- I cringe mentally whenever I accidentally click on a House/Cameron (Hameron) fanfic. My brain automatically goes, "EW! HAMERON FIC! Gross, get out of here, get out of here..."
- I ate chocolate and sniffled when I watched Kate die the first time. I cried like crazy when I watched Kate die the second time.
- I love James Wilson but I resent him slightly because he went to TWO Ivy League schools- Columbia and Uni of Pennsylvania
- I only know six states out of fifty in the United States
- I only found out that New Jersey was a state and not a city when I started watching House, M.D.
- I research TV shows, even if I've only watched it once
- Wikipedia articles on couples really affect me, like how it said that Stella and Mac had the closest relationship on any other CSI tv show. Yeah, that made me ship them together. xD And the House flirting with Cuddy thing, that made me ship them as well.
- I'm glad the Wikipedia article about House didn't mention Cameron liking him because I would've been a diehard HAMERON shipper. -gasp-
- I feel like a dork whenever I pick up a CSI novel and feel like reading it
My Favorite Books
The Lovely Bones, Harry Potter series (duh!), the Tiffany series (by Terry Pratchett), the Da Vinci Code, the Dark is Rising series (Susan Cooper), the Boggart, And then there were none, Death on the Nile, the A.B.C. Murder...
I'm currently reading Money for Nothing by P.G. Wodehouse
If you have any recommendations for books, I would love to hear them! But please, no Twilight! I DETEST TWILIGHT!
My Favorite Entertainers
Actors: Sean Bean, Hugh Laurie, Robert Sean Leonard, William Petersen, George Eads...
Actresses: Angelina Jolie, Emma Thompson, Lisa Edelstein, Marg Helgenberger, Louise Lombard, Melina Kanakaredes...
My Favorite TV Shows
CSI: LAS VEGAS
My Favorite Characters
Criminal Minds: Obviously Elle Greenaway and Emily Prentiss. I hate Elle bashers, seriously!
NCIS: I love all the cast of NCIS but I love Caitlin Todd the most. Do you really need an explanation?
CSI: NY: This is hard because all the cast of CSI: Ny are amazing (save for Lindsay Monroe). I have to say it is Stella Bonasera, Mac Taylor, Adam Ross, Sheldon Hawkes and Aiden Burn. Christ, that's almost all the cast. xD
CSI: MIAMI: Yelina Salas, definitely. Tim Speedle is one of my favorites as well
CSI: LAS VEGAS: Gil Grissom and Catherine Willows
NUMB3RS: Megan Reeves, definitely! I don't really watch NUMB3RS any more because she left
Cold Case: Kat Miller, I think.
House, M.D.: Definitely the Three Musketeers. xD I love Lisa Cuddy, Greg House and James Wilson
My Favorite Pairings
CSI: LAS VEGAS:
Stuck in National Treasure: Kathryn and Anne Lasky were watching a movie before being suddenly transported into the National Treasure world. They are separated from each other and seek help (not really) from two sides: The Good a.k.a. Ben, Abigail, Riley and a new member, Anne and The Bad a.k.a. Ian, Ian's thugs and a new member, Kathryn who has never watched National Treasure before. Who's the bad guy? And where the heck is the Templars Treasure? Ian/OC, Riley/OC, Abigail/Ben
I think this fic is horrible! I'm probably going to go retouch it sometime later.
Nanny Needed for Malfoy Manor: When Hermione Granger receives a letter from a person called Kathryn M. asking her to quit her current job and work as a nanny, she accepts after looking at the large sum of money, thinking that this will be easy money. What she DOESN'T know is that the initial M stands for Malfoy and Kathryn M. is the daughter of Draco Malfoy. Will her past get in the way of doing a good job like she always does or will Hermione ignore her past and perhaps fall in love with Draco Malfoy? Hermione/Draco, duh (ON SHORT HIATUS)
This fic is discontinued. I've lost my love for Harry Potter but it's still an amazing series.
On and Off: Isabella Lee and Oliver Wood have a typical boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. They either act in love or act like they hate each other. Usually, it's both for the two best friends. But is love in the air or will Isabella and Oliver let rumours act as the decision maker for them? Oliver/OC (ON HIATUS)
Same as above.
You're the Reason I live: Remus Lupin is Emily Rose's least favorite Marauder. He's sneaky, cunning, smart and he never gets in trouble for all the trouble he makes Emily go through! Emily and Remus believe that they will probably always stay acquaintances and never become friends but Sirius and James seem to think the opposite and suddenly, Remus and Emily are caught up in Sirius and James' matchmaking. Could Sirius and James be right? COULD there be an unspoken attraction? Remus/OC (ON HIATUS)
I Can Explain!: When Emily finds out about Derek's plan to get Sam and Casey together so that he can go to Sweden, she's angry at the immature and insensitive Derek. It doesn't help that Derek's trying to prove he isn't immature and sensitive, unfortunately. Emily/Derek, sorry I can't stand Derek/Casey (COMPLETE, YAY! LOL IT'S A ONESHOT)
Never thought I'd write a Life with Derek fanfic. xD
The First in Many: My first NCIS fic! They had had their first fight in many months. And Kate already missed Tony. TonyKate, TATE, whatever you call it. It's honestly just about Kate having a fight with Tony. I don't know what the fight is about so don't ask me. XD (COMPLETE! ONESHOT!)
I actually like this one. I also love the little snippet of Huddy. xD
Beautiful Feet: First CSI fic. This story was freakin' random. Apparently, Catherine has beautiful feet. XD Grissom chuckled and took a sip of his coffee. “Your feet are beautiful, Catherine. Don’t bother wearing stilettos. I’m sure they just cause you discomfort.” Grillows, Pure Joy, CatherineGrissom, whatever you call them... Doesn't really fit any genre
I actually got a flame for this one. It could be interpreted as constructive criticism but the anonymous Allie was incredibly rude
House and Cuddy, Sittin' in a Tree: House stole Cuddy's bra and is in for a screaming. HouseCuddy, Huddy, whatever. This is my first HOUSE, M.D. fic and I think it's quite good!
The feedback was amazing. Of course, I thought that the dialogue in this fic was a little bit messy and that House was OOC but apparently, others didn't!
Can I have a Dog?: My first CSI: Miami fic. Written when I was still a Horatio/Natalia shipper. Now, I'm solely Horatio/Yelina! Yeah, go Horatio/Yelina! Whoo! XD The title pretty much explains the story. Natalia wants a dog. Horatio doesn't. Not really. XD Horatio/Natalia
I wrote this when I still shipped Horatio/Natalia, as I have said before. This one only got one review, unfortunately, but I thought it was pretty cute.
The Indestructible Plan: My first NY fic. Hawkes, Flack, Danny and Aiden plot together to get Mac and Stella together. I guess you could call it funny. Implied DannyAiden and definitely SMacked
This fic was okay. It wasn't utterly amazing. I liked the little twist I did at the end though.
Late Night: Another NY fic. This one had no characters other than Mac, Stella and of course, guest-starring, Teddy. xD Mac just comes over to Stella's house. That's about all it is. Trust me, it's definitely better than the summary. xD
I really liked this one a lot, actually. It was funny and I like writing friendship more than romance. I got really good feedback for this.
A Very Cuddy Life