Poll: Which of the upcoming characters in Ice Age: Collision Course are you most excited about? Vote Now!
Author has written 29 stories for Madagascar, Ice Age, Brother Bear, Horton Hears a Who, Seussical, Alvin and the chipmunks, Toy Story, and Teen Titans.
Hey all, before we get started, just wanted you to know that if you wanna send an e-mail to ME, then please send it to email@example.com !!! Thank you! Thanks for your cooperation and I look forward to hearing from all of you very soon!
Hey there! This is Funkywatermelon! I just have to say that I am very impressed with the stories on here!
I love love love, the Ice Age franchise, Ellie is my particular favorite. I am very excited about the fact that she and Manny have a daughter, Peaches, I think she is the cutest, most pretty thing ever!! I am SO proud of her!!!
SOULS CONNECTED; COMPLETE
A NEW FAMILY; DISCONTINUED (due to loss of interest in writing the story)
HE HADN'T TOLD HER; COMPLETE
THE REUNION; COMPLETE
LITTLE MIRACLE; COMPLETE
A SWIMMING LESSON FROM SOFTIE; COMPLETE
IF ONLY; COMPLETE
PUZZLE PIECES; COMPLETE
THE MATING GAME PT 1; (Written by not me but my lil sister!) DISCONTINUED (due to the annihilation of two of the included OC's Petunia and Jamal because of the official creation of Meloria in Madagascar Escape 2 Africa)
MADAGASCAR THE MUSICAL; COMPLETE
MADAGASCAR ESCAPE 2 AFRICA THE MUSICAL; COMPLETE
MADAGASCAR 3: EUROPE'S MOST WANTED THE MUSICAL; COMPLETE
THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM; COMPLETE
OPERATION "NOTICE ME FANDOM" IS NOW UNDERWAY (2 Copies); COMPLETE
THE DIARY/JOURNAL OF MISS GERTRUDE MCFUZZ (2 Copies); COMPLETE
ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS:
TAKING THE LEAP; COMPLETE
A CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER; COMPLETE
IAN'S STORY; COMPLETE
A COWGIRL WITHOUT A HORSE; COMPLETE
JESSICA PRIDE AND THE SPACE RANGER'S LASER; COMPLETE
TO MEET A FRIEND; COMPLETE
MY KINGDOM FOR A PRINCESS; COMPLETE
Ice Age Updates:
I have a WONDERFUL Manny/Ellie fancommunity! It is titled "Because We Want To Not Because We Have To" It is located here:
Please visit! I am desperate!
I have noticed Manny/Ellie stories are running short, PLEASE post some up guys!
Also, I am a HUGE fan of Manny/Ellie... they are the cutest couple EVER!
Also, To explain my theory... my theory is that Manny's old wife was named Millie, and his old son was named Wallace. This idea has amazingly started to spread across the internet... so you will probably see a lot of the names "Millie" and "Wallace"In my and other Manny/Ellie fans' fics.
Fav Movie Lines:
Ice Age -
"Hey, Lord of the Flame, Tail's on fire!"
Ice Age The Meltdown -
"Ellie, I don't want us to be together because we have to, I want us to be together because we want to, and I want to be with you Ellie, so what do you say?"
Ice Age Dawn Of The Dinosaurs -
"This is the world our baby is going to grow up in, you can't change that."
Ice Age Continental Drift -
"Denial is the clincher! You're in love pussy-cat!"
Ice Age Collision Course -
"It was a good one, wasn't it, Our life? You, me, and Peaches?"
"Born free... na na na na na na... I don't know the words, but I'm born free!"
Madagascar Escape 2 Africa - (Tie between two lines)
"No, that's not it! Listen, Mototo, You better treat this lady like a queen. Because you've found yourself the perfect woman. If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman, I would give her flowers every day! Her favorites are orchids - white orchids. And breakfast in bed! Six loaves of wheat toast, with butter on both sides! No crust! The way she likes it. I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend. And I'd spend every day trying to think of how to make her laugh. She has the most amazing laugh. That's what I would do if I were you. but I'm not. So you do it."
"Gloria, I just want you to know, back at the zoo, it was never the doctors or the perscriptions that kept me going. It was always you. Seeing you every day. That's what kept me going!"
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted -
"We were already home."
"Oh, You're a GIRL dragon, I mean, of COURSE you're a girl dragon, 'cause you're just REEKING of feminine beauty!"
Shrek 2 -
"Look at all my mutant babies! I need to get a job!"
Shrek The Third -
"How DOES it happen?"
Shrek Forever After -
"Hey Shrek, are my kids cute, or do they make people feel uncomfortable?"
"I believe the word you're looking for is 'Space Ranger'"
"The word I'm looking for I can't say because there are preschool toys present!"
Toy Story 2-
"You're a bright young woman with a beautiful yarn-full of hair, uh, hair-full of yarn, Uh, I must go!"
Toy Story 3-
"Just go with it Buzz!"
As you can probably see, I am a HUGE fan of Donkey!!!!
I am a PROUD supporter of Meloria! I wasn't before Madagascar Escape 2 Africa but... Melman was just so incredibly ADORABLE in that movie, that, he sucked me in, thanks dude! I know ya'll might think that the interspecies relationship between a Hippo and a Giraffe is a bit wierd, but, think of this, There are actual creatures by the names of Mules, Tigons, and Zorses who are (respectively) hybrids of, Donkeys and Horses, Tigers and Lions, and Zebras and Horses. SO, the next time you start discriminating Dreamworks for creating this coupling, remember, it may be unorthodox but it IS possible!
I am also a PROUD supporter of Mellie! Manny and Ellie are SUCH a cute couple, although not as cute as Meloria (cutest so far in my book) still amazing, AND now that they have a daughter, she should be able to give some fun moments as well, so, that's very exciting! Also, I just love Ellie to pieces so, I support any relationship that she is in.
I also am a PROUD PROUD supporter of Horton/Gertrude from Seussical, if any of you have seen Seussical, you know what I am takling about for those who don't basically, the show is both of the Horton stories (Horton Hears a Who and Horton Hatches the Egg) put together, with Gertie added in. Gertrude is a bird, who is Horton's next door neighbor... she has a one feather tail and hates it! She looooves Horton so she goes to the doctor and eats some pillberries to make her tail grow... well, when Horton is captured by the circus, she tries to go and save him but her new big tail is to big for her to fly, so she goes to get it plucked out, searches thorugh the huge clover field and find's Horton's clover, then flies to Palm Beach and saves him... Going through the following ordeals in this order in the process:
Riding a garbage boat that's about to sink across the ocean,
Getting stung by hundreds of bees when she walks past one of their hives,
Walking through a swamp where she is attacked by a dog,
Trudging through a blizzard in eleven below (catching the flu in the process),
Falling down a cliff and landing on a jagged shoal (spraining her ankle in the process),
and last but certainly not least, getting hit by a car but still continuing on one foot.
Needless to say, Gertrude will do ANYTHING for Horton so, once he realizes she did all this for him, he falls for her as well, so now they are a couple. She helps him take care of the elephant bird who is in the egg that he hatches. For more information on them, feel free to either 1: contact me via E-mail OR 2: just go and see Seussical, it's on Youtube!
Quick notes about Madagascar The Musical, Madagascar 2 The Musical, and Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted The Musical:
First off, thanks to all of those who read these stories and enjoyed them!
There were some responses to these stories that I would like to talk about however...
first off, pretty much EVERYONE wanted to know how long it took me to write these stories... well, I have a good answer for that. I got the ideas for the first two plays around the first week of November, 2008 (A day or so after I saw the second movie) and I managed to have them both finished by the middle of December, 2008... so it took me about a month and a half to write both of these stories... Which is a VERY long time considering it takes me about 2-3 hours to write a 3,000 word story! It took me about two weeks to get the stories actually typed up so a whole month of that work was spent working on the songs alone... here's a description of how I made the songs...
Basically what I did was look at BOTH of the movies at the same time, came up with ideas for songs, then chose the ones that worked the best and sat down and wrote them up...
When it came to the third movie in early 2012, I knew I had to do another play!!! So for that one, I took out my notebook, wrote out the songs in the book, and typed them up as I wrote them, then added in the dialogue, this technique took me much less time and I ended up getting the story done exactly one week to the day that the movie came out (also the day I saw it!)
Here are ten of the most interesting facts about the songs I wrote for Madagascar The Musical:
1. "Antarctica" Came from my idea that the Penguins NEEDED a humorous song that would also show their personalities, and I have to say that this one ended up real great, Also, having Private's line "Well this place sucks!" as the ending of the song just was too great an opportunity to miss out on.
2. The illnesses and phobias listed in "That's What's Wrong With Me" are actual illnesses and phobias that I looked up while working on the song, to make it even more accurate, I selected illnesses and phobias that Melman would actually have, not ones that seemed unlikely for him to have.
3. For "New York, New York" I decided to take the full version of the song and have Alex nad Marty sing the whole thing, it ended up real cute, thanks to one of my classmates (I was in college at the time) who kindly helped me come up wiht comebacks for Marty to say throughout.
4. Like with "New York, New York" for "Born Free" I found the lyrics for the whole song and basically Marty-fied them, once again wiht the help of the classmate who helped me wiht "New York, New York."
5. When watching the credits for Madagascar Escape 2 Africa, I fell in love wiht the song "Best Friend" and I knew I wanted it in one of my plays, It originally was going to be in Madagascar Escape 2 Africa, The Musical, and I was going to use "New York, New York" again at this part in the play but, after finding NO spot in the second play where it woudl fit, I decided to give in and "New York, New York" was replaced by "Best Friend" Thanks Will-I-Am for putting lyrics to that wonderful music!!
6. This play was actually really easy to write songs for considering the fact that I had the lyrics for 5 of the songs that I needed.
7. "R-I-P" was a semi-humorous song for Melman that was created by my mother who, after reading my ideas for songs in Madagascar Escape 2 Africa, thought he had enough depressing songs and needed some that woudl make the audience laugh.
8. "I am the king" was made because Julien needed a song and a song was needed to create a humorous atmosphere right before hte very dramatic scene where Alex went crazy.
9. Surprisingly enough... Gloria has no solo songs in this play, however, Melman, Alex and Marty all do.
10. "I am a monster" was a last minute written song after I realized that none of the characters fit for "What a wonderful world." the song featured during that part in the film.
Now here are ten facts about the songs that I wrote for Madagascar Escape 2 Africa The Musical:
1. My roomates were a HUGE help wiht this play! One helped me come up with symptoms of Witch Doctor's Disease for "Witch Doctor's Disease" and another was my awkwardness judge for "What keeps me going" It took me three tries and four days, but finally we had a song that was both cute and awkward enough to fit their coupling, making that song the one I worked the hardest on, and apparently according to you guys it was worth it!
2. My family has an inside joke that Makunga looks like Elvis Presley, so when I decided to give him a song, I KNEW that Elvis was the way to go, as a result "When I'm Alpha Lion" Uses the tunes of 7 classic Elvis Presley songs, I literally had to youtube the guy and listen to 13 of his songs before deciding which ones to use in this song, what order they were going to be in and finally how to change the lyrics to fit our storyline. This song took me a good day to complete.
3. Due to it's complexity "Welcome" took me a good day and a half to complete, It was done by dividing the song into four sections (Lions, Hippos, Giraffes, and Zebras) and tackling each character's adventures individually, luckily the four "mini-songs" All fit together to make an amazing full length number that will surely be a show stopper when this hits the stage, if it does.
4. Melman and Alex are the only true soloists in this play of the four main characters, Marty and Gloria only have songs that are sung wiht other characters.
5. Melman's solo song "You Do It!" was in from the beginning, who could resist making that scene where he's yelling at Moto Moto a song, to me it felt like it was one of hte most emotional parts of the movie, so it quickly became a song.
6. Some ideas for songs that were nixed: "My doll, my love" A love ballad between Skipper and his bobblehead and "It's Me Baby!" a song featuring Moto Moto flirting it up with Gloria.
7. After about 7 or so ideas for a solo song for Moto Moto, I finally gave in and gave him a duet-ish song instead, "Move It, Move It, Singoff" I did however make "Moto Moto" a song where all the hippo girls are singing about him... should be good enough.
8. "Bad Kitties" Almost didn't make it in, but my family finally convinced me that Nana needed a song of her own, hopefully it was worth it.
9. "Rise Up" was originally "Two Days Left" a song about what certain characters would do if they only had two days left to live, but the song was changed during my mum's first edit of the play and became a large change in the "make Melman's songs cheerier" edit.
10. The idea for "Like Father Like Son" Came from a Madagascar Escape 2 Africa poster my sis had made that had a picture of Alex and Zuba screaming in the barrel that said "Like Father Like Son" Above it, I loved the poster so much, I took the idea that it embodied and made it a song.
Now here are ten facts about the songs that I wrote for Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, The Musical:
1. Yes, I know that Alex and Gia did not really get together in the movie, but I could not help myself! So I wrote up my own couple of verses for "Love Always Comes As A Surprise", they turned out real cute! In fact, creators of the film originally WERE going to put Alex and Gia together, but changed their minds, I decided to keep that idea, the same thing happened with Alex's father and mother, their conversation was going to be in the film, but it got taken out, so I put it back in!
2. Meloria required a song this time, so I gave them "Working out the Kinks", I'm glad it turned out cute! I used the second film to help me figure out what their conversations would be like in private for the conversation that took place after the song.
3. Examples of songs that didn't make it in, A sad solo for Gia when she found out Alex had tricked them, A song during the Monte Carlo chase scene, An Anti-Alex song sung by Vitaly, "We're not perfect, (so what?)" A Meloria song, A B-day song for Alex similar to the one that Marty had in the first play, A love song that incorporated all three couples into one song, An Alex/Gia song during the london date (didn't end up happening in the movie!) and "Come one, Come all" was a song title I had in mind, but it didn't make it in.
4. Some of the songs were EASY to write, certain ones only took me like, ten minutes to come up with!
5. I Like To Move It/Circus Afro was probably the most exhausting song in the play to write, I probably wrote the word "da" about a hundred times!
6. I put a reference to the Penguins' television show in their song "King of Versailles", did you catch it? (Hint: Look at Private's verse!)
7. I would say that the three songs I am most proud of are 1. "Fur Power" - Alex's speech song, 2. "Love Always Comes as A Surprise- Confession Reprise" The song where Alex fessed his feelings to Gia 3. "Working Out The Kinks", Melman and Gloria's song.
8. Originally I was gonna have stuff in Russian/french style, but changed my mind, that woulda taken me too long!
9. "Home" was a given for the big repriseable song, and "The Show Must Go On" was a song title in from the beginning.
10. I played around with the idea of an Alex/Vitaly battle song, this became "The Show Must Go On".
If you have any more questions about these plays, you know what to do,E-mail me, OR simply put your questions in a review to the plays... thanks for enjoying my shows!
I decided that it would be fun to do some polls so yeah... here's my rules, I will make a new poll and it will stay up until I get at least five results... sometimes a poll might be narrowed down or brought to "championships" so to say... so, I will say the results here after a thing is done.
Which Alvin and the Chipmunks Couple is cutest?
Result - It seems that the people enjoy love/hate relationships! Alvin/Brittany won with 80 percent of the votes, congratulations you two!
Have you read and reviewed my cowritten story with I Luv The Chipmunks titled "Ian's Story"?
Result- It looks like the same amount of people have both read and reviewed my story and not done either... so, please keep reading and reviewing people, I LOVE it when you do!!
Should Ian Hawke have a girlfriend/wife?
Result- You guys are so nice! The unanimous answer was "Yes, everyone deserves love!" good for you guys!
Who do you think that David Seville should be with?
Result- Looks like the reporter's got some fans! Claire Wilson won by a LANDSLIDE! Good for her! And good for you too!
Who is/are your favorite Dronkey/s?
Result- In the words of her father, "Everybody loves cake!" Congrats Debbie! You won by a landslide!
What should Woody Pride do now that Bo Peep is gone?
Result - You all decided that Woody should go search for her! let's hope that he takes that suggestion!
Bo is not with the gang in Toy Story 3, so where is she?
Result - You all decided that she was either in a little girl's room or Bonnie's house, good guessing guys!
Now that Eugene has a new dream, how should he go about achieving it?
Result - You said that Eugene should become Eugene for good and never thieve ever ever again!
Who should Mater be with???
Result - You said that Mater should be with Holley Shiftwell, that's good since she IS his canon girlfriend!
Of all the new characters arriving in Ice Age: Continental Drift, who are you most excited about?
Result - You said that you were equally excited for everyone to arrive!!!
Who was your favorite new addition to the Madagascar franchise in Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted?
Result - You said that your new favorite was Gia!!!
Should Melman and Gloria from the Madagascar series have children?
Result - You all said they should adopt!!!
Which of the cubs I made for Diego and Shira is you favorite?
Result - You all said that overall, you loved all of them!!!!
How should Louis solve his 'crush on Peaches' problem?
Result - You all said that he should still try to be with her, regardless of the 'different species' thing.
Which of the Sub-Zero Heroes is/are your favorite(s)?
Result - Apparently Diego is your favorite!!!
Who should Marty the zebra be with?
Result - You said that he should either be with Gabby, or the Okapi girl.
Which Madagascar Couple is your favorite?
Result - You said that Melman and Gloria were your favorites!
What are your thoughts on the idea of Melman and Gloria getting married?
Result - You all said that it sounded like a fun idea, and were surprised it hadn't happened yet.
Funniest Madagascar 3 moment - GO!
Result - You said that the funniest moment was Gia and Alex being revealed to the rest of the circus at the end of their little conversation.
Who's your favorite Zooster????
Result - You all said that Gia was your favorite!
Funniest Ice Age 4 moment - GO!
Result - You said that the funniest moment was when Manny and Sid were teasing Diego about having fallen in love.
Who is your favorite Jeff Dunham character???
Result - You all said that Peanut was your fav!
Who is your favorite Teen Titan?
Result - It was a tie between Raven and Starfire! You go girls!
Which of the Teen Titans couples that I support do you like best?
Result - You all said you liked Kid Flash and Jinx best.
Which season of the old Teen Titans show was your favorite?
Result - You said that you liked the tokyo movie the best!!!!
Which Terra episode of Teen Titans is your favorite?
Result - It was a tie between Terra and Aftershock part 2!!!!!
Which of the upcoming characters in Ice Age: Collision Course are you most excited about?
OPERATION NOTICE ME FANDOM!!
All right people, this is my special mission to make Gertrude McFuzz a more known character in the Seuss fandom... so what I have been doing is recruiting other people to help me make her more well known. For more information please check out the "OPERATION NOTICE ME FANDOM IS NOW UNDERWAY!" stories in my story list, if you want to join please feel free to make a post in the forums that i have put up in both the Seussical and Horton Hears A Who sections on this site, OR send me a PM stating that you want to join and which division you will be in! Sending me a private message is now a more reliable way to join, so please feel free to do so!!!! If you do, you will be thanked and will be put on the list below!
NOTICE ME FANDOM MEMBERS:
showtunediva - Seussical Division
MusicDefined - Seussical Division
Scooter12345 - Both Divisions
Maegono421 - Seussical Division
MWolfL - Horton Hears A Who Division
UltimateKawaiiGirl - Seussical Division
MusicRocks807 - Both Divisions
Thank you to the wonderful people who have joined my cause above!