Author has written 3 stories for Inuyasha.
2/14/08: I have been out of commision due to medical problems that started in November. After a having a unsuccessful minor surgery, I found over the Christmas break I would have to repeat the procedure. However, the writing bug has bitten me again, and I have started working on my stories again. I am still recovering from my latest surgery, but if it is successful, I might be able to return to my normal schedule by the end of March.
2) Rurouni Kenshin - notice I said manga, the ova's are beautiful, but too melodramatic to even take seriously. Update 7/707 - I rewatched the OVAs. They were just beautiful. Even if you don't agree with the ending, I highly recommend watching them. The animation is breathtaking. Very good.
3) Fruits Baskets
4) Parfait Tic
5) Fushigi Yuugi
6) Hot Gimmick
Miroku/Kag - blame Forthright for getting me hooked on this combination - her MirKag fanfics are witty and romantic. I highly recommend her newest book length fanfiction, Unsought
Kenshin/Kaoru (not a huge fan of blood crazed Battoussai/Kaoru - usually he's too out of character)
Favorite Fanfictions: (not in any order)
1) Of course, Remiranda's Tales from the House of Moon - best Sess/Kag pairing ever - funny and poignant
2) Kristien Batey's Hero of the 21st Century - best Inu/Kag/Hojo - funny and poignant
3) Fenikkusuken's Rain - best Kaoru/Kenshin - absolutely in character, beautifully written - gave me chills
4) JouChan13's Blue Moon - best Batt/Kaoru
5) Sueric's Chronicles - best Inu/Kag - best canon continuation
6) Forthright's Unsought or any of her other Mir/Kag fanfictions. Also, her Inu/Kag fanfiction, Unexpected
7) BlackMamba07's Mirrors - I have reread this several times - beautifully writting Inu/Kag after the well story
1) It Started with a Kiss - one of the best Taiwanese dramas I have watched. I've watched this one twice. I can't wait for the second season to air!
2) Devil Beside You - Mike He and Rainie are great!
3) Mars - Vic and Barbie, they have so much chemistry.
4) Peach Girl - I think this is one of Vaness's best roles. Of course, I'm a romantic, so I would like him best as a romantic lead. And I loved the song, "Come on Pretty Baby" - so much fun
5) Marmalade Boy - for me, the live action was better than the anime. The manga was better than the anime as well.
6) Hana Yori Dango - I especially liked the first season, but the second season was good as well.
7) Nobuta wa Produce - loved it, one of the best friendship series I've seen.
8) Currently watching: Itazura na Kiss and They Kiss Again sequel to It Started With a Kiss
9) Other dramas I've enjoyed, but didn't make it to my favs: Meteor Garden I (season II drove me crazy - very annoying), My Lovely Kim Samsoon, Goong, Anego, Satarari, Smiling Pasta
Anything by Sting, Sarah Brightman, Josh Groban or Evanescence. Within Temptation's Angels, B'z's Calling, The Killer's Read My Mind.