Poll: I'm thinking of discontinuing a series and revising it without getting rid of the actual story. Should I do it? Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Sorry for not updating this year. Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Inuyasha, Naruto, Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人, Ouran High School Host Club, Young Justice, Voltron: Legendary Defender, and Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화.
Hi, I like anime, manga, otome games, and fanfiction.
I don't really like Ocs, but when I do add them it's just an unimportant character or someone who won't show up in the story much.
If you have a good reverse harem anime plz PM me. Fruits Basket, Ohhc, Dawn of the Yona, and many more. Yandere animes like Future Diary to, they seem good.
Pleases keep in mind that I am in middle school and may not be able to upload often.
Guess what!?!?! IM ASIAN (Chinese), AND I GET BAD GRADES!!!!!!! *SIGH* WELL NOT BAD GRADE BUT ONES THAT ARE NOT THAT GOOD.
I'm also socially awkward
The Difference Between Normal People and Inuyasha Fans
Normal people: Don't believe in demons, there's no way they exist.
Inuyasha Fans: Believe in them because they are in human form like Sexy Sesshomaru!
Normal people: Don't believe in time travel.
Inuyasha Fans: Shove those people down the Bone Eaters Well.
Normal people: Throw away a rusty old sword.
Inuyasha Fans: Keep it! It could be Tetsusaiga!
Normal people: Wouldn't take the risk if it meant endangering themselves.
Inuyasha Fans: Go for it! Inuyasha will protect us!
Normal people: Don't care about the moon.
Inuyasha Fans: Obsess over the moon. It's Inuyasha's time of the month. (Lol)
Normal people: Think animal parts on humans are freaky.
Inuyasha Fans: Love animalistic features! Ears for Inuyasha! Tails for Sesshomaru and Koga! Fangs for all and claws for all! And Fox feet for Shippo-chan!
Normal people: Call Inuyasha a childish cartoon.
Inuyasha Fans: Instantly duck and cover as the demons take revenge...then join in. Or Even better, become assassins for those who dare to call it a cartoon!
Normal people: Don't realize what the drop in temperature means.
Inuyasha Fans: Know that Kikyo is lurking about eating souls of innocent women.
Normal people: Say that money is power.
Inuyasha Fans: Wave the Sacred Jewel around and wish for more than that.
Normal people: Hit the person who just groped them and think they are sick.
Inuyasha Fans: Know that it's only Miroku's incarnation or one of his lectures descendants.
Normal people: Don't think a boomerang could be a weapon.
Inuyasha Fans: Introduce the non-believers to Sango in a rage.
Normal people: Think long haired boys are girly.
Inuyasha Fans: Wouldn't ever cut a teenager boy's hair if he looked like one of the Inuyasha hotties!
Normal people: Wouldn't know why the wind suddenly blew them over.
Inuyasha Fans: Know it's Kagura having a hissy fit when someone flirts with Sesshomaru.
Normal people: Would suddenly find themselves knocked out when they flirted with Kagome.
Inuyasha Fans: Would know better and would stay away from 'The hanyou's girl' in fear of death and a lot of Inuyasha beatings for being too close to his koishii.
Normal people: Wouldn't copy and past this because they wouldn't know what the hell this was about because they are NORMAL!!
Inuyasha Fans: Would instantly copy and paste this to show the world how proud they are to be Inuyasha fans and would recommend it to all their friends! We Love it!
THINGS TO DO WHEN IN A STORE
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's' carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in houseware to go off at 5-minute
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the toilet.
4. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on hold.
5. Move a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the houseware and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When an assistant asks if they can help you, begin to cry and
ask,"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. While handling knives in the kitchenware department ask the clerk
if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
9. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme
from Mission Impossible.
10. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through shout,
"PICK ME! PICK ME!!"
11. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
12. Go into a fitting room and yell real loudly..."Hey! We're out of
toilet paper in here!"
13. Go into the Butchers Department and start rubbing steaks up and down on your face saying " oooohhhh that feels so good"
14. Go to the fruit and veg department - get two bananas' and put one in each pocket - walk around the store calling everyone pilgrim in your best John Wayne accent sporadically whipping them out of your pocket - making gun
noises and then slumping to the floor as if you've just taken several
bullets to the chest.
15. Bring your own DVD, popcorn, sweets, drinks, and nibbles and pick a
nice spot on the floor in the electrical section. Sit cross-legged and enjoy the film. (soap operas and kleenex are optional)
16. Take boneless chicken breasts out of the packet and throw them skyward whilst screaming" Fly my little ones, fly and be free!"
17. Randomly jump into people's shopping carts asking "Will you be my mommy?"
My Way of Life:
My church has a "motto" and that is: Love, Acceptance, and Forgiveness.
We are called to love and accept anyone and everyone no matter their background, beliefs, opinions, or lifestyles. It is not our right to judge others and I don’t like to judge. That is for God to decide. I don’t like being judged based on appearances or first impressions and I try not to do that as well. It is hard in this world, but that is the way I want to live. To love everyone, accept who they are, and forgive them for whatever they ask, that is the way it should be.
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
you love God with all your heart, copy and paste this into your profile.
Hey, I went to read some new fanfiction and when I got to a certain profile it had something I liked. I loved what it is saying and I think everyone is an equal person no matter who they are. this is what it was:
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being popular, copy this on your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile!
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy &paste this in your profile.