Author has written 5 stories for Facts of Life, Zoey 101, and High School Musical.
Hi I'm Catie! I'm 15 and I Live in Flordia.
Info about me:
I love to read and write. Yes I know that I don't haave many stories posted here. I am working on 2 books right now,
one is about a girl who just graduated from High School and is spending a month hanging at the beach with her three best friends before they all go away to different collages. (yes i no it sounds like the sisterhood of the traveling pants, but relax its not)
the second is about a girl finding out on the last day of her Jr. year in High School that her mom got a job across the country now she has to leave everything shes ever known the summer before Senior year.
I also love friends and family very very much. They are the world to me.
Movies:The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (books are better), High School Musical, RENT
Shows:Boy Meets World, Gilmore Girls, 7th Hevean, Facts of Life, Zoey 101, Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zach and Cody, Fresh Prince of Bel-air, Lincoln Hieghts, Cory in the House, Thats So Raven
Books: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Second Summer of the Sisterhood, The Third Summer of the Sisterhood, Bass Akwards and Belly Up, all of Sarah Dessen's books.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.The boys dont want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile
YOUR REAL NAME: Catherine
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Catizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Purple Flamingo
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Elise Ashton (Elise is my middle name)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Sircades
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Pink Coke
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Arlarjs
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Merdcides
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black B.J. (yea I know how that sounds. my dog's name is B.J., but its short for Barnie Jr. which was his dad's name. I can't be responsible for his bad name I had spent the night at a friend's house the night before, and stayed up all night, so I was a little delirious)
\ / (")_(")
if you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile (HSM ROX!)
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push, copy this into your profile
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal put this in your profile!
If you have ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever ran into a tree, copy this to your profile!
WAYS TO KEEP A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. Avoid using punctuation
2. Finish all sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
3. Have your co-workers address you as you wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
4. When someone invites you to a party, tell them a week in advance that you can't attend because "you're not in the mood".
5. When you go through a drive through, specify that your order is "to go".
6. When you go out to eat, order a diet water with a serious face.
7. At a store, set all clock radios to a polka station, turn the volume all the way up, then set them to go off all at the same time.
8. At work, switch the coffee in the break room to decaf, then when everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch it to espresso.
9. Decorate your office with mesquito netting and toucans and seashells and play tropical music all day.
10. At the zoo, exit while screaming, "They're loose, run for your lives!"
if you are yet to try these when you do, video tepe it and send it to me!.
You know it is the year 2007
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or the vise versa copy this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your butts off
|Community:||Mr. harrison Andrews|
|Focus:||TV Shows Facts of Life|