Author has written 5 stories for Naruto, Supernatural, and One Tree Hill.
Hi there! I'm 4everDestined and i've been on this site reading all types of fics since 2006. I'm 23 years old, I'm from New York and I'm in the United States Air Force currently in Texas.
The very first fanfiction I've ever read was about Digimon. That fandom will always hold a place in my heart.
F A V O R I T E A U T H O R S :
1) Tk Takashi : During Tk Takashi's time on this site, he has produced two great trilogies about the characters of Digimon. Out of Ashes, is a what if fic. Set during, Digimon the first movie. What if the misicle aiming towards Japan hit? What would happen if the digimon ruled the world? I recommend to all digimon fans and sci-fi lovers a like. The next one, entitled, Sehjad is a complete AU. It has massive christianity, and the only thing used in the digimon fandom is the characters names. Even if you dont like digimon, you should read this since this doesnt have anything to do with the plot. I actually cried in these two trilogies hope you all check these two series out. they come in 3 different stories. He will be missed.
2) Kale the Takarist: He wrote a series of rather incredible digimon fics, that may I add was really.. wow... a lot of TAKARI! he also left this site and left his work to Eowyn the fair. they are called the Kale trilogies. check them out.
3) Flipstahhz: I’ve read all of her fic's! Limitz was a great Angst fic, that’s not centered about character relations! not all fics have to be revolved around relationships to be good. Limitz II which is in progress is living up to its first volume! It deals with adult themes, and what kids deal with everyday. When you are looking for a good angst or Takari (Im not saying thats the only couple she has written, I just said takari because its my favorite) look for her. What she is working on now: My funny Valentine. and Paparazzi. Check her out! R e t i r e d
Im upset that some of the best digimon writers have decided to hang up their keyboards and not write anymore on ff.net...
Authors still on this site:
1) Shinmechslade: I have been with this author since he/she has first written their first story Midnight blossoms. I have to admit, one reason why I like this series Midnight blossoms, and The Final Battle is because Kari is the main character, and she is VERY OOC. I love this series, and this person needs to hurry up and update The final Battle! ...but it has lemons and OOC'ness, (you know like angstyness)
2) Fruitloop trooper: what can i say. this author is awesome! all of her/his stories are amazing. I’ve read all of them, they mostly revolve around Kari and Tai Kamiya. I recommend, The Resurrection war: Reborn.
3) Ultra Sonic 007: If you all think season two of digimon was horrible, this author rewrote the whole season! with more coming (meaning, continuations from that specific fic) Title: Zero 2: Revision. it was awesome, and written incredibly. this fic in some parts made me cry... lol.
5) XyoushaX: A Naruto writer. one word, Captivating. this person has out one complete fic centered around Haruno Sakura: Dimensional Exchanges, and has a sequel in progress called: Beyond Hearts and Minds which is centered around Haruno Sakura, Hyuuga Hinata, Uzamaki Naruto, and Uchiha Sasuke. Perfect main characters.
6) Leafygirl: A Naruto writer. mainly focuses on KakaSaku. im not a big fan of that pairing, but she makes her fics realistic, and enjoyable to read. (realistic as in, not a lot of OOC-ness, and believable) Her fics are basically angst. (haha, seems like I like reading angst)
7) AdariasWrath23: I am proud to say, I have finally found another worthy Naruto writer. She tries to stay as close to the Naruto Manga story line as possible, has four fics up so far, An Ending for a New Beginning, Foxes and Fans, Enemy of My Enemy, and I have Called You Friend. She is a really reliable author who usually updates once a week, sometimes 2-3 times a week.
8-CrAzY-SiLLy-Me: An AU fanatic! All her fics has to do with something origional. Assasins, Mutated Zombies. Mithical creatures, the Yakuza. She knows what to do, and doesnt copy the 'fad' of the fandom; IE: High School fics, or 'Sakura is really strong and cold, then Sasuke comes back'. yeah... you all know how that ends up. -rolls eyes-
I Hope you all stop by their profiles and look up their stories, you will not regret it! (I will add more Naruto Authors if i think they deserve recognition)
F A V O R I T E Q U O T E S F O U N D I N F I C S :
Tai cleared his throat, and everyone looked expectantly at him. "Guys…we, uh…all know that some of us might not be…um…coming back. So before we go our separate ways, I have something to say."
He looked at each one of them in turn with his hazel eyes. He smiled proudly. "There isn’t a truer group of friends that I would rather fight beside than you guys. If all goes well, then we’re going to look back, and laugh at how sappy we were. But if all does not go well, then…" he paused. "…then this goodbye was well-made. We die secure in the knowledge that we did our best."
Everyone nodded. They knew the risks. TK motioned for Tai to continue. The brown-haired boy smiled. "All I have left to say is, show them no mercy. Take this world back, if not for yourselves, then for all those folks back at Zion, for humanity, Make me proud"
"Apart, we are nothing, mere embers of resistance, easily snuffed out, but together, we are strong as a raging fire…"
- Out of the ashes... one of my fav fics by "Tk Takashi" and his 3 part fic
"The greater the darkness, the stronger the light." A soft, low feminine voice said as he stepped into his office. Pausing, he observed the cloaked and hooded figure standing in front of his desk. Her back was to him. "Was that not what you said to me long ago?"
Gennai closed his eyes, thinking back to a scared little girl sitting across from him with no clue as to the fate that awaited her. "It seems you have let that sentence define your life." He replied slowly, closing the door behind him.
The hooded figure shrugged. "All things considered, it was inspirational."
- The Final Battle- convo. Kari and Gennai... my second favorite fic two part sequels...by Shinmechslade
"Uchiha, Uchiha." Sai slung an arm over Sasuke — who froze at the gesture, and threw off the offending limb. "You obviously don't know shit about women's language to men. 'Yes' means 'no'. 'No' means 'yes'. 'Maybe' means 'no'."
"Hina-chan doesn't do that to me!" Naruto insisted, almost in a whine as he thought about his adorable girlfriend.
"She could be doing it less often than the normal woman. But still does it." The ANBU-member smiled. "There's also men's language to women. 'Nice dress' means 'I'm considering the possibility of having sex with you'. 'You're beautiful' means 'I want to have sex with you'. 'Will you marry me?' means 'I want to make it socially damaging for you to have sex with other men'."
- Beyond Hearts and Minds, By: XyoushaX,
“RAPE!” Shrieked Sasuke in a suddenly high voice. “OH EM GEE, I’M BEING RAPED! OH, THIS IS JUST LIKE THAT TIME WITH ITACHI WHEN I WAS FOUR!”
-Condolences, By: Renalin
“You and Sakura,” Naruto said carefully, “Are a team in this contest. But the three of us,” he broke off, looking away from Sasuke before staring directly into his eyes, “Are a team for life.”
-Ninja High, By: Renalin
“Take a few days, get your anti-bad stuff, and forget about this place for a while. Take a friend, take an enemy, take a --buddy, I don’t care. Get what you need, and enjoy a break from here.”
Sakura stood stunned with the ‘oh so delicate’ phrases he’d used to convince her. Thankful for the distraction, she heard the door open behind her and turned to see Genma and Kakashi come through it.
“There,” Ibiki growled, “take Genma. He’s probably just come to piss me off anyway.”
“Right you are, Sir,” Genma saluted. “Where is she taking me, and will I enjoy it?”
“Shut-up, Shiranui,” he said almost automatically. Another sigh slid from his thin lips as he looked at the two men. “Take Hatake.”
-Fated, By Leafygirl
If you’re reading this, then I guess the worst has happened and I’m dead. So lets start off with the obvious: IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!
Knowing you, you’re blaming yourself for not being fast enough, for not being there, whatever it was that happened. Well, it’s not your fault. Sakura-chan, if I’m dead, then I went down fighting and thinking of you and Hinata. I can promise you that.
Anyways, moving on from that. I decided to leave letters and a few other things with Kakashi-sensei when I was first attacked by whoever it was. It made me realise that maybe we’re not as immortal as we like to think, you know? This guy forced the Kyuubi out before I even had a proper a chance. So I thought, leave some letters, just in case. I can’t stand the thought of leaving without saying goodbye.
So here it is, Sakura-chan. My goodbyes.
We’ve been best friends for a long time, Sakura-chan. A very long time. And in all that time, you’ve always stuck by me, you’ve made sacrifices and pulled through for me. I’ve never found anyone quite like you in all my travels, no one as brave, as stubborn, as gifted as you. You’re gorgeous, talented, a feminist who punches first and forgives later. A girl who always tries to save lives, even when there’s no hope left. You never did know when to give up.
Sakura, you’re amazing. You just are. I had to start this letter over and over because what can you really say to the girl who can read your thoughts? You’re my best friend. My first friend. So even if you’re grieving now, just you remember, I’m probably hovering around you right now, watching your back like the annoying little guardian angel I am and will always be.
I’m sorry if the ink is a bit messed up. Writing all these letters has got me in tears and this one, this last one, this most important one, has pushed me over the edge. I hope you’re not crying either, but it’s too much to ask, isn’t it?
Do you remember your father’s funeral? You cried for days afterwards. For a man who had disowned you and hated you for being…well, you. But you cried. And you cried. Because you have such an amazing heart, Sakura, one that allowed you to look past the outer masks. You were the first person our age to give me a chance, no matter what your parents said. You forgave your father because he was dead, and didn’t deserve to hated anymore. But you still cried.
Well cry now, Sakura-chan. Just get it out. Grieve. Scream. Hit something, hard. Loose control. Do that now. But when you’re done, you’ll be stronger than ever. And you’ll be able to do me a couple more favours.
Look after Hina-chan. I love her Sakura, and have for a long time. I just didn’t know how to tell her. Maybe when you read this I already have and we were together and she’ll need extra attention, maybe not. I’ve already confessed my feelings for her in another letter. So just look after her, like the sister she is to you.
Let Kiba look after you. I know he’ll want to. He’ll try his hardest and you’ll push him away. Well, don’t. He’s a good guy, even if I spent half my life arguing with him. He’s my friend and I cared about him. I just wanted you to know that.
Find it in your heart to forgive Sasuke. He saved you, Sakura. That day on the cliff? He saved you. Jumped off the cliff after you, used some sort of chakra-draining jutsu to lessen the impact. He was in a chakra-depleted coma for a week. He didn’t want you to know. Didn’t want you to get sentimental. Attached. You know, I think he likes and respects you, and he was just a little freaked out by that.
Finally…find happiness. Find someone to love, find peace. And when you do, tell your story Sakura. A memoir of sorts. You’re a wonderful person and I demand you share that with the rest of the world.
I guess this is it.
Sorry for being an idiot sometimes, sorry for interfering so much, sorry for dying on you. It was meant to me and you, us against the world.
I guess it’s just you now.
But you know what?
You’ll manage. You can do it, Sakura-chan.
You can do it.
I love you,
Contradicted. By HauntedAngel
“Who?” Mole growled. “What the hell is a Cale…oh, wait, it’s the Eyes guy, right? Max,” he held the phone out. “It’s the nerd with the God complex.”
Surging Forward By: Fayth3 A Dark Angel Fanfic.
The first thing he learned with SG-12 was that the last time many people had heard from him, there had
-Daniel of Abydos verse An SG-1 fanfic