Author has written 17 stories for Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter, Anne of Green Gables series, Power Rangers, Life With Derek, Xena: Warrior Princess, Twilight, Queer as Folk, and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.
My name is Lizzie. I love to write. My favorite things to write about are Buffy and Harry Potter. I don't have a beta, but I don't really need one because my mom and english teacher usually read over my stuff before I post. I like slash, to a certain degree. I don't like the hard-core stuff. I hate character death, if it ruins a relationship between a good couple. As you can probably tell, I like to read and write romance.
MY FAVORITE PAIRINGS
Buffy & Spike
Willow & Oz
Dawn & Xander
Angel & Cordeilia
Fred & Wesley
Dawn & Conner
Harry & Ginny
Ron & Hermione
Remus & Sirius
Lily & James
Brian & Justin
Ben & Michael
Ted & Emmett
Mel & Linds
PAIRINGS I LIKE
Buffy & Riley
Buffy & Giles
Buffy & Xander
Willow & Tara
Willow & Giles
Willow & Xander
Xander & Anya
Xander & Faith
Harry & Draco
Harry & Hermione
Harry & Ron
Hermione & Draco
Remus & Tonks
Lily & Severus (afterlife)
Brian & Michael
Ted & Blake
Emmett & Drew
Ted & Michael(sometimes)
Justin & Ethan(only if Brian & Mikey are together)
Buffy is my one of my favorite TV shows. I never really liked Angel very much, and I always thought that Spike deserved her love more, and I'll tell you why if you don't already know. Angel was cursed with a soul by those gypsies. If he loses his soul he becomes evil again. Spike fought for his soul. He, as a soul-less demon, made a concious decision to endure an eternity of emotional torture, racked with guilt over killing so many innocent people, just to give Buffy what he thought she deserved. If he were to later lose his soul, he'd still be the same man, in love with Buffy and refraining from killing people because that's what Buffy would want. All Angel can do is sit around and feel sorry for himself. He left Buffy, not the other way around, and yet he still thinks that he has a say in her life and about who she dates. That, and he's a big selfish baby. I am of course refering to the scene in season seven when he whines about Spike copying him and getting a soul. And to quote a famous movie, "That's all I have to say about that" (Forrest Gump)
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage