Author has written 26 stories for Twilight, and Buffy: The Vampire Slayer.
Naughty or Nice: A Twilight Christmas Contest
We present to you the Naughty or Nice Christmas Contest of 2017!
Tell us what Christmas means to you. Tell us your favorite parts! Is it kisses in the snow? A hot summer Christmas? Is it naughty Christmas mornings? The gifts? Or cuddling up by the open fire with a mug of hot cocoa or apple cider? Decorating the Tree? The Lights? Does a certain song spark a memory or set events in motion? Tell us, is it the dysfunctional family gatherings? You know the kind we mean. Spiked eggnog sounds good, doesn't it?
What excites you about Christmas? What makes your heart warm and fuzzy? What makes you hot and bothered? You don't just have to love Christmas. Go ahead and hate it but tell us why! Do you hate the over-the-top drama that people do around it or do you just pretend to hate it when you secretly love it? Tell us all!
Maybe this Christmas you meet someone singing carols on the street. Maybe you save your hot lumberjack of a husband from beady eyes of Christmas tree customers. Love is in the air this Christmas.
We understand that not everyone celebrates Christmas. So, perhaps you have a different perspective on the holiday. Perhaps you spend the holidays abroad and embrace the local customs? Maybe you enjoy the sand between your toes while throwing shrimp on the barbie down under? Or you have an inter-faith marriage and have a sweet story of compromise and faith? The season is about being loving, kind, and caring towards one another. How do you reach out to those around you to spread the love of the season and include all?
Be nice. Be naughty. Be sexy. Be sweet. Be everything you want to be. But let your story be complete. A one-shot that is a story in itself. You can expand it later on your whims but please let the story not read like the first chapter but an actual story that ends.
We want to fall in love with your Christmas. Come fall in love with us this Christmas.
Overall Judge's Votes:
Individual Judge's Choice:
Hosts and Ghost Choice:
Secret Keeper's Choice:
Dates to remember:
2. Public Voting:
3. Winners Announced:
1. Word Limit: 5,000 to 15,000.
2. Any pairing, any rating, any genre within the Twilight Universe.
3. Beta’d stories only. If you can't find a beta, contact one of the betas on the emergency team and they'll be glad to help you. Just don't wait until the last day! They won't be able to help you after November 30 midnight.
4. No offensive content (incest, bestiality, pedophilia, rape, etc.) allowed.
5. Two submissions and two collaborations per person are allowed.
6. Crossovers welcome too.
7. Story must be complete in itself.
Please submit beta'd entries to naughtyornicecontest@ with the following information:
1. Subject/Email Header: Naughty or Nice Contest Entry
2. Beta: (will be removed before posting)
3. Facebook name and/or Twitter Handle: (to tag you when winners are announced)
4. Pen Name: (will be removed before posting)
9. Word Count: (not including summary or submission header)
10. DISCLAIMER: Twilight and its inclusive material is copyright to Stephenie Meyer. Original creation, including but not limited to plot and characters, is copyright to the respective authors of each story. No copyright infringement is intended.
AWARDS are as follows:
1. Public Votes: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
2. Overall Judges Votes: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
3. Honorable Mention
4. Individual Judge's Choice:ForeverRobsessed Hadley Hemingway pattyrose myonlyheroin Redtini Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy Maplestyle Midnight Cougar
5. Hosts and Ghost Choice:purpleC305 ghostreader24 sri ffn
6. Secret Keeper's Choice:TwiSNFan
Stocking Stuffers (Special Awards):
1. Santa Baby Award
2. Candy Cane Christmas Award
3. You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch Award
4. Baby, it's cold outside Award
5. The 12 Days of Christmas Award
6. The Jingle Bell Rock Award
1. To keep matters equal, this contest is anonymous. If you pre-read or beta for any of the entries, please do not reveal the authors’ name on any social networking sites, including this one. Please understand that disclosing the author will disqualify him or her from the contest. None of us want that!
2. You're welcome to pimp the contest! We want everyone to join and share their words! To keep it fair, please pimp the contest as a whole and not single entries!
3. Authors are free to post their entry (and continue their story) on their profile AFTER the winners have been announced.
4. Any questions, concerns or queries please contact the secret keeper directly or use the email provided.
We can't wait for you to stuff our stockings this holiday season!