Author has written 24 stories for Danny Phantom, and Naruto.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE SHADOWOFAMITYPARK: I just sent you a PM in response to the one you sent me, in which I say why I can't communicate with you via e-mail. Based on your message, you probably won't get it, which is the reason behind this message here. In any event, to reiterate what I said in the message, thanks for taking the time out to tell me what you did about reviews and your story; it made me feel good to know. Also, I like your idea of collaboration; we have to figure out a way to do this when you can't recieve PM's and I can't send e-mails.
Hi! I'm seventeen years old and a Senior at SSHS. My all-time favorite TV show is Nickelodeon's Danny Phantom. I'm just starting to get into music, so for now my favorite bands are Linkin Park, Nickelback, and 3 Doors Down (I don't know whether or not Ember McLain counts). Outside of school, I like to swim and ski. I got into Fanfiction.net through links to peoples' fanfics that they put on Myspace, and I really got into reading fics. I decided to create my own account and I began writing this January. That's pretty much it.
Favorite DP Episodes:
1. Public Enemies
2. Flirting With Disaster
3. Attack of the Killer Garage Sale
4. Bitter Reunions
5. Fanning the Flames
Least Favorite DP Episodes:
1. Splitting Images, because I just don't happen to like Poindexter all that much.
2. Double Cross My Heart, because GREGOR MUST DIE!
3. The Fenton Menace, because of a few errors that I found to be egregious. PM me if you want me to elaborate.
4. Urban Jungle, because I thought it was way too rushed.