Author has written 19 stories for Newsies, Tuck Everlasting, Night at the Museum, and Anastasia.
Hello, friends. Welcome to my profile! It seems to be a theme with other writers on this site to write lists of random facts about themselves, and they say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, so here we go!
Random Facts About Myself:
- I (mostly) write Newsies fanfiction, but Newsies is actually my second favorite musical. *le gasp* I know, I know, but come on guys. Hamilton.
- My favorite Newsies characters are Katherine (because she's a feminist) and Crutchie (because I took the Buzzfeed Which Newsie Are You? quiz and got Crutchie, and if that's not a sign from the universe, I don't know what is.)
- Contrary to popular belief, I don't have a sense of humor. It's just sarcasm and a general hatred for 90% of humanity. (The other 10% is Broadway actors and my family.)