Author has written 28 stories for Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, Sailor Moon, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Naruto, Inuyasha, Death Note, Merlin, Twilight, Red Dragon, Shutter Island, Sherlock, Star Trek: 2009, Harry Potter, and Hannibal.Your current OTP: The Doctor/ RoseA pairing you initially didn’t consider but someone changed your mind: I don’t think I have one.A pairing you have never liked and probably never will: Oh so many to choose from… Can I just cheat and say any canon pairing other Harry/Hermione?A pairing you wish you liked but just can’t: The Doctor/ River. I think I should and then I remember Rose and as it said, I just can’t.Have you added anything stupid/cracky/hilarious to your fandom, if so, what: That would have to be the Death Note story I co-wrote with jesusofsuburbia2o2o, ‘Messages in a Dysfunctional Workplace’. I am rather proud of it really.What’s the longest you’ve ever been in a fandom: Well, it was most likely Harry Potter and I don’t know how many years that went for. I still visit occasionally.Do you remember your first OTP, if so who was in it: Pretty sure it was Harry/HermioneDo you prefer characters from real action series or anime series: No preference.Has the internet caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why: Not reallyName a fandom you didn’t care/think about until you saw it all over tumblr/LJ/DW: Doctor Who, I admit it. My mum put me off it for a fair while.How do you feel about the other people in your current fandom: Not sure really.Your favorite fanartist/author gives you one request, what do you ask for:Your favorite fanart or fan artist: Don’t have one.Your favorite fanfiction or fan author: Also don’t have one. I have read some really amazing ones though, so it would be too hard to choose.Choose a song at random, which OTP does it remind you of: ‘The way you make me feel’ by Michael Jackson and it made me think of Castle/BeckettInvent a random AU for any fandom (we always need more ideas): (Doctor Who, reincarnation AU) Rose’s soul has been attached to the Doctor’s from the beginning. Not always in a romantic sense, but there and in each reincarnation she plays a different role in helping to shape who the Doctor becomes, whether as a friend or an enemy and more than once to save his life.A ship you’ve abandoned and why: I don’t really abandon ships, though there may be a Inuyasha one that I haveA pairing you ship that you don’t think anyone else ships: Eragon/Vardin and the Doctor/Rose/ClaraList five pairings that you ship, but know should never occur in the cannon: Batman/ Scarecrow, Will/Hannibal, L/Light, Tom/Harry, Yami/YugiShow us an example of your personal headcanon: This will be fun…
- (D.N Angel) Satoshi transforms because of his unrequited feelings for Daisuke
- (Naruto) Naruto and Sasuke are in love, they just won’t admit it to themselves
- (Doctor Who) Donna is the Doctor’s best friend, Amy is his sister and Rose is his soul mate
- (DW) The Doctor wouldn’t have married River if time wasn’t on the line
- (DW) Rose was changed by looking into the TARDIS and is now her favourite companion
- (DW) The door of the home of each of the Doctor's former companions are painted TARDIS blueDo you remember what your first fanwork was?: I think it was a Harry Potter fanfic?Self-rec: What's your favorite fanwork you've created?: At the moment it would have to be my Hannibal story ‘Mark’Are you one of those fans who can’t watch anything without shipping: Not really, but I certainly become more invested if I have one.5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms: Sherlock, Merlin, the Doctor, Sam Winchester and Tony Stark3 OTPs from 3 different fandoms: The Doctor/Rose, Harry/Hermione, Sasuke/NarutoA fandom you’re in but have no ships from: Probably Game of Thrones. May be why I struggle with it a bit.Just ramble about something fan-related, go go go: I guess I will use this segment to ramble about my feelings about the Doctor’s meta-crisis and Rose. It actually took me a while to work out why I was so dissatisfied with how things worked out, by finally I did and that made things even worse. You see, I can’t hold the existence of the meta-crisis against him. I mean, he’s the Doctor and the Doctor is amazing and so I can’t bring myself to want bad things for him and it’s difficult for me to think of any Doctor, since he met Rose, as being without her, but there is only one Rose and so the Doctor did what he always does and in believing that he knows what is best for everyone, he took away Rose’s choice in the matter. You see, when you love someone, you want them to be happy, but Rose wasn’t ever expected to know how the Doctor, the one she fell in love with first, is coping with her gone; if he is lonely or depressed, or even alive. He just handed her his meta-crisis and all but told her to be happy with what she got. Meanwhile she now has to deal with a copy of the man she loves. A copy who loves and needs her, but won’t ever be completely him and she is expected to love him just as much as she loved the Doctor. It’s infuriating.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
Samsara spiral on into time, lovers reborn and meet again. L may be gone, but he will return, Light will be waiting for him until then! I hereby solemnly support Light and L as a couple. L should not have been killed. (Nor Rem be sacrificed to kill him!) If you think L and Light make a good couple and that L shouldn’t have died, copy and paste this into your bio!
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage