Author has written 3 stories for Rurouni Kenshin.
LASTEST UPDATE: 11/6/06
AOL IM: PunchBuggyX
A New Appreciation- An important infiltration gone wrong leaves the hitokiri Battousai to do a task he wasn't exactly trained for...
This is not a one shot! This is not a song fic! And this is not a Mary Sue! It will be many many chapters long because I have so much I want to write! It will be Drama/Humor and rated T or PG-13. There will be some cussing by some characters, but nothing obscene. The second chapter will reveal the plot so at least read to there.
I am also plotting out more Rurouni Kenshin fics, but I'm finishing this one first. I might do a one shot during this time when I'm working on A New Appreciation so check it out! And yes, starting on chapter four my chapters will be long! I already pre-wrote the prologue and first three chapters and I'm not going to change them.
These are all stories I have been working on or just randomly came up with the idea. I plan to write all of these, so watch for them!
Pigs Fly and Hiko Sings- Have you ever wondered where Kenshin learned that song about sake? One-shot.
A Series of Random Circumstances- Random drabbles in the time Kenshin was Hiko's baka deshi. Every chapter is a new adventure!
The Higher Grounds- After the battle of Toba Fushimi, Himura Kenshin wanders aimlessly. When he saves the daughter of an innkeeper, he gets involved in a string of hidden ambitions and revenge. What is he to do?
A Memory of You- It’s not easy when everything you see and everywhere you go reminds you of her. One-shot.
My Metaphor- Living in a predictable world with a predictable life, sixteen year old Kamiya Kaoru wishes for something out of the ordinary. But when a ghost who says they were lovers 131 years ago begins to start following her around, she begins to wish for her predictable life to return. KK, AM, SM, YT
The Beauty of Simplicity- Kenshin and Kaoru simply admire the clouds. One-shot.
To Smile As If I Could- Sometimes rain is capable of bringing forth rainbows. One-shot.
Fixation of the Soul- In a town of no more than 300 people, rumors and legends flourish. But what happens when Yukishiro Tomoe, daughter of a deceased fishing family, stumbles upon the man whom the legends speak of? KT
Dare- Okita Souji is put in a tough situation. One-shot.
11/7/06 Muahahahaha! I have my new computer now! My old one blew (literally) so I had to wait since practically July to use it. At first I thought I lost all my stories. XD Scary thought. Oh, and I'm going to Ecuador!!!!!!! YEA! It will be scary, though, since no one knows English. Some of my friends know a little, but I still have to talk to them in Spanish.
6/14/06 Alright, ANA is on hiatus because I have lost all interest in the story. I may even rewrite it. XD
Gender: I'm a girl, thank you.
Hair color: Auburn
Eye color: Hazel
Age: Just turned fifteen on October 27th.
Hobbies: writing, drawing, babysitting, tennis, volleyball, tutoring, archery, Middle Eastern dance, swimming, horseback riding, iceskating, soccer, singing, acting, cooking, cleaning, reading, hanging out with friends and family, sleeping during all my classes...
Favorite dessert: cheesecake, pumpkin pie, cream puffs, chocolate covered strawberries
Favorite books: Harry Potter (I read HP fanfics as well), Chronicles of Narnia, Memiors of a Geisha
Favorite food: chicken salad, bagels, potatoes
Favorite band or singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel, BoA, Koda Kumi, Utada Hikaru, Shakira, Kelly Clarkson, India.Arie, t.A.T.u.
Favorite anime and manga: Rurouni Kenshin, Fruits Basket, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist,Yu Yu Hakusho and many more but I only read stories from these. (I love Bleach, Peacemaker Kurogane, DNAngel, Gravitation...too many too list!)
I love Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables. PotO is a movie, play, and CD, but Les Miserables I believe is a CD, book, and a play only. You have to check them out! They have beautiful music and plots. Here are the homepages for both:
I love to talk to people, so here are a few ways to reach me:
I am never on AIM or Yahoo! (XD), but I always check my email so that is the best way to reach me.
Ways to Annoy People
1. Pay tolls with $100 bills
2. Leave your supermarket cart on the street or in the middle of the parking lot
3. Eat produce at the market; don't buy it
4. When giving directions, leave out a turn or two
5. Leave the outdoor Christmas decorations up until March or April
6. Before exiting the elevator, push all the buttons
7. Knock and ask "How is it going?" to someone constipated in a public bathroom stall.
8. Develop at least three strategies for cutting into the front of lines
9. Announce when you're going to the bathroom
10. Chew other people's pencils
11. Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
12. Wear large hats during the movies
13. Touch strangers
14. Tell little children the truth about Santa Claus
15. Bite your dentist's finger
16. Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.
18. Leave lipstick prints on people's cheeks and foreheads
19. Don't stand during hymns and anthems
20. Dance fast to slow music and vice-versa
21. Tell people they have bad breath
22. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
23. Flirt with a friend's spouse
24. Sit in the home bleachers and cheer for the other team
25. Shake with your left hand
26. Use the quote bunnies after every other word you say when talking to someone.
27. Adjust the tint on your tv so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way".
28. Drum on every available surface.
29. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
30. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
31. Honk and wave to strangers.
32. Dress only in clothes colored Hunter's Orange.
33. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
34. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complementary mints by the cash register.
35. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
36. Pay for your dinner with pennies.
37. Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.
38. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
39. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
40. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
41. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
GEORGE BUSH : When you rearrange the letters : HE BUGS GORE
DORMITORY : DIRTY ROOM
EVANGELIST : EVIL'S AGENT
PRESBYTERIAN : BEST IN PRAYER
DESPERATION : A ROPE ENDS IT
THE MORSE CODE : HERE COME DOTS
SLOT MACHINES : CASH LOST IN ME
ANIMOSITY : IS NO AMITY
MOTHER-IN-LAW : WOMAN HITLER
SNOOZE ALARMS : ALAS! NO MORE Z'S
A DECIMAL POINT : I ' M A DOT IN PLACE
THE EARTHQUAKES : THAT QUEER SHAKE
ELEVEN PLUS TWO : TWELVE PLUS ONE
And for the grand finale: PRESIDENT CLINTON OF THE USA : TO COPULATE HE FINDS INTERNS
Only in America...
1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster
than an ambulance.
2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in
3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all
4. Only in America... do people order double cheeseburgers,
5. Only in America... do banks leave both doors open and
6. Only in America... do we leave cars worth thousands of
7. Only in America... do we use answering machines to
8. Only in America... do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten
9. Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to
10. Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Why women can't put on mascara with their
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do
Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap."
(and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:"Do not drive a car or
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:"Do not attempt to stop chain with your
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to
Unsafe External Link