Author has written 12 stories for Gravitation, and Get Backers.
Wanna read an awesome manga on the internet? It's called "Ray" and yes, my dear readers, it's boyXboy loving AND boyXgirl loving! The characters are amazing, lovable and cute! Thegenius who created it, Kiki, has changed her style. So the style you see in the beginning changes. And she talks to her fans, personally! It's almost going to be on sale on the internet, too. It really is the awesomest thing EVER 333 Go here to read the first 5 chapters: Adjust the filter settings, everything to max. And the "Sort By" put "Oldest First". GOOOOOOOOO! (it'll come on the second or third page, and it'll be titled "Ray page 01", I think...(
After that, you can read the chapters 6-12 easier at www.kiki-kay.com REGISTER THERE AND BE A FAN! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!
Okay, I'm Dejichan! Hi! Well, here are some things about me that you should know! YAY! Oh, and I'm a girl, k? And DON'T be afraid to PM me. I LOVE to hear from you, as long as you're either giving KIND advice or comments, or saying nice things, unless you're complaining about something/someone who/that isn't me. Just kidding, LOL!
Okie dokie... Get Backers made me become a slash fangirl... Damn... Well, I like GinjixBan, but I'll also take it that they're good friends, and GinjixNatsumi is cool, too. ;; So...yeah...
NEW FICS IN PROGRESS: None at the moment
Obsession: Get Backers! (some of you are gonna kill me for that...)
Favorite Food and Drink: Popcorn, and MOUNTAIN DEW! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Sleeping
The Person I Love The Most: My baby cousin, Kylie! (AKA Fuzzy Winkle Brain, don't ask...) She's so cute!
Favorite Book: The Giving Tree (which will always remind me of my favorite teacher, Mrs. Kryman) That book is so sad and poignant, even if it's for children. It shows a deeper understanding of love than most adult books do... -cries hysterically-
10 Things/People I HATE:
1. Homophobes Note: I don't really care if someone is gay or straight. You can love whoever you want. Me? I'm straight.
2. Animal abusers (DIE YOU EVIL KILLER! ROAR! Just to let you know, I LOVE animals!)
3. Prostitutes/Rapists/Perverts (when I say perverts, I mean those ones that go into malls and touch little girls and boys in inappropriate places!)
5. Flamers (They are evil people who don't know how to constructively critisize. And they like to read WHOLE stories, and then complain about how bad they were, instead of just keeping their comments to themselves. As my mother used to say, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. CC is fine though.)
6. Burnt Popcorn! YUCK!
7. People who Disturb My Beauty Sleep... Yeah, stay away from my room in the morning... very far away...
8. People who forget to breathe because they're talking too much (otherwise known as my social studies teacher)
9. People who criticize things when they couldn't even do the thing themselves! -screams at pen-
10: That creepy stalker dude... DIE!
My Personality: I am hyper and sensitive, sort of like Ginji. I love to laugh, and tend to make my friends laugh because of my lack of common sense. I cry easily. (I'm nice, I guess.)
My Favorite Songs (in no particular order): I'm Just a Kid by Simple Plan, Always by Saliva, Papercut by Linkin Park, I'd Do Anything by Simple Plan, Too Much to Ask by Averill Lavigne, Blind Game Again by Bad Luck, Dirty Little Secret by All-American Rejects , Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard, It Ends Tonight by All-American Rejects, Sugar, We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy, Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon, When I'm Gone by 3 Doors Down, It's not me it's you by Prozzak, When I Grow Up by I don't know..., Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy, Breath (2am) by Anna Nalick, First Date by BLINK 182 andPredilection andShining Collection by Nittle Grasper.
Okay, that's me! YAY! Thanks for reading! (and check out my stories! Make me happy and review them as well=D)