Author has written 7 stories for Naruto, and Harry Potter.
Today I bring to you an abridged exert from the Story "An Aunt's Love". In Chapter 25, paragraph 11. One of Harry's Teachers gives a beautiful analogy that I would like to share with you all:
"Water always falls. Carries with it our hopes and dreams, and never once does it return them. Once it cycles through the earth, to the river, to the air and back down, it often brings us something more than our hopes and dreams. No shape does it have. No container may hold it. No dam stop it forever. Mountains disappear, valleys appear, and a home wiped away like dust. Psht, just like that. Strong, but weak. Easily poured, but never truly contained. Flexible, but stubborn."
Some ideas- if you are interested in doing any of these pm me and i'll give you my ideas for the story:
Do YOU remember the 90s??
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it. You're a 90's kid if you remember:
You remember watching -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life. -Animaniacs -Gargoyles
I would lastly like to give a HUGE shout out to The Author wordhammer who writes the amazing Holly Evens and the Spiral Path on site - right here! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4916690/1/Holly_Evans_and_the_Spiral_Path Check it out!
Hmm... how about some new updates?
My Rec list has come a long way, and of course be sure to check out my fav's list for a TON more.
1) Silently Watches anything from this author is great, though a special mention goes out to their series: The Princess of the Blacks, its sequel Black Princess Ascendant, and its newest entry Coronation of the Black Queen.
It's dark, VERY dark, and very well written. I have worries that the series will not be done before they finish medical school, but it's worth the read.
2) This is a recent story I have come across, called 'The brightest witch and the darkest house'
I have an issue with the name not being properly capitalized, but the story is solid none the less. A few grammer issues, but it would be a 1000 reviewed story if it weren't for that name.
3) The Arithmancer by White Squirrel. Just... read it.
4) I have some reservations about this one, not because of the quality, but because it is a Dead!Fic. The first two parts are over 500000 words easy, and it is great, non!Canon fic.
NOW! I have QUITE a few ideas for stories, but I do not possess the typing, story telling, or grammatical skills to make anything worthwhile out of them.
So here they are, in no particular order, and I can EASILY come up with more if someone wants it, just PM me
1) Wyrm: a story where Hogwarts is actually the elite school it is proposed to be. Harry struggles and doesn't become friends with Ron, Hermione is a Claw, Neville is a Puff, and Dean Thomas and Harry stumble across the games keeper trying to keep a Dragon.
When the pair fail to kill it with normal magic they decide to try something... Darker...
Ok, about this fic:
Each year has a serpent or wyrm (a term for dragons) as part of the plot. Harry, Dean Thomas, and Pansy Parkinson all come together. You wanna know how? Send me a PM and I will send the notes I have on it to you. I have a pretty full breakdown of Dark Magic and Black Magic worked out too, and if you want that send me a message as well.
Also, I have about 20-30 pages of notes on this series.
2) To be a Super Hero: What happens when magical beings stop standing idle and try to help the average people? Super Heroes. What to muggles couldn't be anything less is a full breach of the Statue.
So you have a HIGHLY powerful set of characters and turn them into super hero's. Things go off the rails quickly, but I still have copious amount of notes on this one too. Everything from heroes like Harry, the Dragon, and Viktor, the Bulgarian to heroines such as Fleur, the Temptress and Ginny, the Golden Hammer. And then their are the villains: Draco, Voldemort, and ... Flitwick.
All notes on request.
3) Rise of the Gubraithian: Harry Potter has come across a book... A book of Elemental fury. He learns to wield Gubraithian Elements. Ever Burning Fire, Ever Freezing Ice, Ever Blowing Wind, and Ever Flowing Water. But can he control these ancient Magika?
Pretty much what it looks like. Before third year, when he is in Diagon Alley, Harry finds a book on the Gubraithian elements. He starts playing with it, then he choses to use it against Black, he gets in over his head and the Headmaster has to step in to teach him how to properly wield his new power. In forth year he uses it to great effect to win the tournament.