Author has written 7 stories for Naruto, and Harry Potter.
Today I bring to you an abridged exert from the Story "An Aunt's Love". In Chapter 25, paragraph 11. One of Harry's Teachers gives a beautiful analogy that I would like to share with you all:
"Water always falls. Carries with it our hopes and dreams, and never once does it return them. Once it cycles through the earth, to the river, to the air and back down, it often brings us something more than our hopes and dreams. No shape does it have. No container may hold it. No dam stop it forever. Mountains disappear, valleys appear, and a home wiped away like dust. Psht, just like that. Strong, but weak. Easily poured, but never truly contained. Flexible, but stubborn."
Some ideas- if you are interested in doing any of these pm me and i'll give you my ideas for the story:
1. Uzumaki Naruto: the Race to Kamikage- something I'm working on, it will be Multiverse, super Naruto, harem, femKyuubi, and... super everyone really.
2. Naruto of Blades: a four year old Naruto meets a man from Kumo, a man caught trying to Kidnap Hinata. Before he is excicuted he gives Naruto Two scrolls that where sealed in his body, one containing a multitude of legendary weapons and a list of them and many others, the other a Mana from Heaven: whoever gathers collects all of these blades will become a God!
3. I have yet to find a truley remarkable Star warsXNaruto story. There are a fewgood ones, amazingly good in one once case, but nothing that truely made me want to read it above all else. Wanna know what their missing? Patience. They all rush it, making everything come easy to naruto. Not to mention in those stories he isn't a Ninja, he's a jedi. There must be a blending of the two worlds... and no droids or blaster. The idea is that jedi are one with the force, that they must be calm, but the life of a shinobi isn't calm. The dark side is there, it would be a real threat to Naruto to use that power and its something he would willing to do. This isn't an easy one, and i just wanted to put it out there for anyone who wants to try.
4. A Shinobi's Tale: at the age of ten Naruto failed his Genin exam for the second time, during the month long break he takes a job on a merchant caravan and encounters horrers that slay the others with him and gives him experiance, motivation to get better, a magic sword, and challanges from four Shinobi gods, brought back from the dead by mere happenstance of his presence. If you want this one you must contact me to give you the info on the sword :)
5. Shinobi of Steel: a mere accident, it seemed, causes Naruto's seal to be damaged. Lucky for the boy Jiraiya comes and helps him, altering the seal so that the chakra is stored in a seal on his chest. While this is all happening he hears upon a conversation who his father is. Now that the boy is rich and has a way to controll the Nine tails chakra he decides to put it all to use for the good of Konoha, by building a suit to intimidate his foes and give him the strength to take on any challange, Iron manXNaruto.
6. War Djinne: While looking for the forbidden scroll Naruto see's several other that seem interesting. Believing he will be able to just give them back he takes one and when it is unsealed he finds a gaunglet, one containing a War Gienie. Three wish to either grant power to himself or take it away from others, whether it be to gain the speed and strength seen in a video game or control over the chakra of a demon, what will he use it for and what will his fate ultimatly be? Oh, and did I forget to mention that this isn't a Nice gienie?
7. The experiment: The day that Orochimaru would have been banashed from the village goes differently, with one of his minions taking the fall. Four years later though he decides to preform experiments on Konha's Jinchuurikki to great success. Now, with a Kazaana that wont kill him (From InuYasha) in his left hand, a dark dragon demon that feeds off the Kyuubi sealed into his right (Think the dragon thing Hiei had from YuYu Hakusho), and the left eye of the Eternal Mankyo Sharingan placed in his forehead, he must learn to control these elements of destruction, least he lose control of them and they take control of him. in addition he may have muscle, ligiment, and bone modifications made to him.
These are my ideas
Do YOU remember the 90s??
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it. You're a 90's kid if you remember:
You remember watching -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life. -Animaniacs -Gargoyles
I would lastly like to give a HUGE shout out to The Author wordhammer who writes the amazing Holly Evens and the Spiral Path on site - right here! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4916690/1/Holly_Evans_and_the_Spiral_Path Check it out!
Unsafe External Link