Author has written 13 stories for Misc. Cartoons, Pokémon, My Little Pony, and Space Ghost.
Don't be fooled by the whimsical nature of the fandoms listed above. Not all of what I write is okay for kids. Besides, my main focus is writing fanfiction for the Toonami universe. Specifically, the Total Immersion Events and my own behind-the-scenes adventures with TOM and Sara. Now that Toonami has been resurrected from the dead thanks to enthusiasm from the fans, it doesn't need me to summarize what it is. But it does need a faithful viewership; those ratings will matter if Toonami's going to grow in fame and quality.
If you have anything to say after reading, it's easy as heck to click the review button and punch in a few words. I already have fun writing these stories, but reviews are like gold. Thanks in advance to all who take the time to do so (you rock) and to everyone who reads regardless (you rock slightly less).
... And now, here are a few fun little ideas I caught scampering around in my head making a mess:
- Edgar Wright: an Atomic Robo movie, starring Simon Pegg.
- Kenneth Branagh: a Willow sequel, starring Warwick Davis and Peter Dinklage, scored by Patrick Doyle.
- Steven Spielberg: a rousing, stylish Western and a stunt-filled homage to silent chase films.
- A pair of short films, one starring Bruce Campbell commanding the Enterprise, the other starring William Shatner slaying Deadites.
- A Toonami series written by Paul Dini and Michael Reeves, produced by Greg Weisman, with a ton of fan participation and media tie-ins.
Favorite Fictional Characters:
TOM and Sara
Lieutenant Colonel Maes Hughes
The Lone Gunmen
Captain Jack Harkness
Vastra, Jenny, and Strax (The Paternoster Gang)
Manuel "Cuchillo" Sanchez (Tomas Milian)
Captain Robau (Star Trek)
V (V For Vendetta)
L ("Death Note")
Azalie ("Orphen", a 1998 anime)
Roulette (Transformers toy line)
The Blue Man Group (they count)
Every role Simon Pegg has ever played.
Every role Harpo Marx has ever played.
Elliot, an original character created by JollyJack on DeviantArt.