Author has written 30 stories for Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, Life With Derek, Hannah Montana, Suite Life series, Psych, and Glee.
Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, Life With Derek, Hannah Montana, or Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
"Instead, I try to adjust to the dawn, letting the tears fall where they may, because it is morning; it is morning and there is so much to see."
I'm sorry I have not had updates lately. I have not given up on my stories. The charger for my laptop isn't working so I get very limited time on any computer. That is the reason for a lack of updates lately. I still write, I just can't get access to my computer very often. I will try to replace my charger ASAP and get updates out the second I can. Thank you for being so patient.
"Get that out of my face." -- Watson
"It's not in your face, in it's in my hand." -- Holmes
"Get what's in your hand out of my face." -- Watson
Alright, so I was thinking one day: Wow, my profile is kinda boring. Especially compared to some of the other profiles out there. So I'm changing mine a bit.
More like a lot.
So I now present you with
My Writing Soundtrack
At the Beginning by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis (Wolf and Virginia's song)
Boys of Summer by The Ataris (Luke and Lorelai's song)
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol (Izzy and Denny's song)
Dancing Through Life from the Wicked soundtrack (My life song)
Everything by Michael Buble
Girl by The Beatles
What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flats
How Far We've Come by Matchbox 20
Hey There Delilah by Plain White Tees
Time After Time by Quietdrive
One Week by Barenaked Ladies (Derek and Casey's song)
True by Ryan Cabrera
Your Call by Secondhand Serenade (Harry and Ginny's song)
Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional (Jess and Rory's song)
Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin
Angel to You, Devil to Me by Click Five (James and Lily's song)
Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Fairy Tale by Blue October
Congratulations by Blue October
End of Soundtrack
"Satan's camaro is in my yard. It's stalking me."--Sam Witwicky.
1) If you tell me you like Twilight my respect for you will drop. A lot.
2)I love to look for potential couples while watching shows.
3)When I have my own place I'm going to get a boy Jack Russel Terrior and name it Denny from Grey's Anatomy.
4) Don't say Romeo And Juliet is overrated if you can't even read it.
5) I will refuse to write anything with same sex pairing. I don't even really like to read it, but if it's not the main plot and is just kind of in the background, I don't mind it as much.
6) I am very pro-life. You will never change my mind on this.
7) I'm a Christian. You will never change my mind on this either.
8) My favorite author is Stephen King. And he could not have been more correct when he said Meyer can't write.
9) I love Pride and Prejudice (Book and movie)
10) Kingdom Hearts is the best game ever.
"Careful not to cut yourself on this lethal envelope." Irene Adler
Wow, you're still here? Alright, cool...
11) Dane cook is pretty much hilarious!
12) I love to sing along to musicals.
13) Transformers is one of the best movies I've ever seen.
14) I love the Harry Potter books but the first two movies are the only ones that didn't make me want to shoot the director.
15) The person who made Eragon into a movie needs to go back and read the book.
16) Same with Blood and Chocolate.
17) Sweep is one of the best series I've ever read.
18) When I was little I used to watch So Weird all the time.
19) When I review, I try my best to leave a lengthy review and say at least one thing that I really liked about the story. I hate the one word reviews. Or the reviews that only consist of :)
20) Titanic is the best movie Leonardo DiCaprio has ever been in.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" Marianne Williamson
21) I have a newfound obsession with Lord of the Rings and Final Fantasy.
22) I haven't written in a while. Every once in a while, though, I do like to come out with a random one-shot. Usually Lily and James. I think Lily and James are my favorite FF couple because we know enough about them to know them, but we can still make up stories without them being out of character too badly. It's nice, I think.
23) I won't read fanfictions if there are less than ten reviews per chapter.
24) I won't read fanfictions if the summary has the words "please read" in it.
25) I think I might be a nerd.
"It does make a considerable difference having someone with me on whom I can thoroughly rely." Sherlock Holmes
Alright, so now I'm gonna tell you my favorite pairings:
Wolf/Virginia (I really really really really love this movie/miniseries. It's amazing and I can't seem to stop watching it.)
Life With Derek
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel/Buffy (Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Spike, I really do. But I don't think Buffy is right for him. Spike is funny and cool. And Buffy is just so serious all the time. Angel and Spike are probably my two favorite vampires of all time, partly because the actors who play them do it well. Very very well.)
Vivian Vande Velde
Oliver/Deanna (A Well-Timed Enchantment)
Michel/Kerry (Companions of the Night)
Nigel/Gianinne (Heir Apparent)
The Gemma Doyle Trilogy
Gemma/Kartik- I absolutely ADORE Kartik.
"I told you she was dumber than the cat."--A Well-Timed Enchantment.
I've recently realized that I DO like vampires. I thought I didn't. But really, what I don't like, is glittery/gay vampires (Twilight) or sex obsessed vampires (True Blood).
|Community:||Dasey: The Best Of|
|Focus:||TV Shows Life With Derek|