Author has written 22 stories for Naruto, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
~26.12.06~ Kurisumasu Omedato!
It's quite busy Christmas for me, minna C8. I'm writing, reading and drawing all the time! And I'm so happy. I feel wonderful! Everything seems so fantastic right now and I love everyone!
No, I'm not drunk 8D.
Sorry for the lack of updates " I know I didn't manage to finish my Christmas fic in time... (right now, my beta reader is correcting it, so any day it should be up!) And it takes me months to update my other stories. Gomen ne.
~26.02.06~ It's now over a year since I joined FF.net.
Notes: Although I'm writing in english, it's not my first language. So, please forgive me for my grammar mistakes.
I don't have many original and good ideas for fics. That's why, some of the 'better' ones might repeat. The canon one in my works is the theme 'One gets seriously hurt and the other worries sick'. Because I love it!
1. Things that matter: Whether it was fate or pure coincidence, it didn’t matter. Their lives were so closely connected and that’s what really mattered. A Shikamaru and Ino story.
Total chapters: 5 + prologue. My first story.
2. Ending and a new beginning: One story has to end for a new one to begin...Maybe, just maybe this one will have a happily ever after ending...That’s our life. That’s the life of a shinobi. I’m paying the price. Shikamaru and Ino, Sakura and Naruto story.
Total chapters: 1. My first oneshot.
3. A sleep that opens eyes-After a successful mission, Ino falls into an endless sleep. Will she ever wake up and free Shikamaru from the nightmare he's having? ShikaIno.
Total chapters: 6. My second story.
4. Alive in shadows-Even though, a small part of his mind knew that it was their hour of death, neither of two shinobis felt so alive ever before. ShikaIno, InoShika oneshot.
Ugh. What am I supposed to say? Second oneshot, inspired by a great idea by Crystal Koneko! It has two endings-the second will be posted soon in 'Only this moment'.
5. Locked memories-She was so different from everyone. As if, she didn’t belong in his world. She was too good for him, even judging just by looks.
It was written quite some time ago, but I couldn't come up with a suitable title. It took 13 pages in Word and all of it in ONE DAY! Now that's what I'd call a record. NOTE: Just like suggested in the review, I'll edit the spelling a little. Eventually.
6. Prophecy of Love-She’s always been loved and she always loved. She loved him and now he's gone. There are many kinds of love in this world. Which is the right one? Who knows. Can fate force you to love someone? Shikamaru x Ino, Sasuke x Ino.
A Sasuke x Ino fic. Took me a while to finish. The corrected version has been posted, thanks to Francesca. Thank you.
7. Knowing you- It was just another mission they were sent on...Question: What was diffrent that time? Answer: They finally became aware of their feelings...
A twoshot, my first try at NejixIno. My worst story ever but I tried. I'm sorry.
8.Meaning of a blue rose-Everytime he visited her, a blue rose was in the bouquet. Blue roses are extremly rare, and mean 'Impossiblity'. It suited both of them.
A oneshot, written kinda on writer's block. The idea was in my mind for few days, bugging me o death and in the end I had to write it down.
9. His freedom- Their union was a secret because he didn't want anyone to take her away from him. As she was his freedom and he will fight to keep her. Whoever said that birds are free, anyway?
A NejiIno oneshot, kind of a sequel to my NejiIno fanfic. Personally, I don't think it's good but...few people seem to like it.
10. Left Behind- Perhaps Itachi left something more than only Sasuke when he left the village after murdering his clan... Perhaps a certain blonde girl.
My first (and probably last one. Damn, it was so hard to write it!) ItaIno oneshot. For Marshie-chan. The beginning sucks but the end is good.
11. She will be loved- She was lost, confused, didn't know who she was anymore, only wanting to fulfill his last wish the best she could. And Shikamaru was there all the time.
My tribute to Asuma's death. I'm not pleased with it at all but hey, at least it's something.
1. Only this moment-Collection of drabbles Drabble 13: Gone.
2. Memories made with you-“This is too troublesome...Ino, I care about you. Would you like to connect our clans?”And with that simple phrase, everything started.
My tenth story. I REALLY wanted to write a fanfic with Shikamaru and Ino married. Looks like I managed to accomplish that. I'm glad. REVIEWS NEEDED!
3. Moonlight Shadow- If the person you want to be close to is far away, you'll be lonely even if you're not alone. He left her. He vowed never to return. She lives on, trying to erase the lonliness he left her with. But what happens when fate erases the distance between them?
Fanfic suggested by Francesca, who slowly becomes my beta reader and adviser. She owns the idea, I own the fanfic. Read to get to know the pairing.
4. Hatred that bloomed- He hated everything about her. She hated everything about him. Then how did it happen that they were in love with each other? You know what? They hated it too.
Another ShikaIno story, this time a little different. I don't know how it'll turn out to be...I'm a little worried.
5. Believing- I never believed in this thing called fate. Soulmates, destiny, miracles...Such things don't happen. Even on christmas. Because they simply don't exist. As for my encounter with Ino Yamanaka, I'd rather think it was a mere coincidence.
ShikaIno christmas story. Light, sweet, fluffy and cute...or at least, that's what I intended XD;
1. Shinobi's Life-This story is about relationships that flourish in this type of atmosphere. It’s the story of people whose lives are defined by their lifestyles and by each other.
I probably won't continue it. It started not so badly but as it progressed, it grew to a very crappy fic.
2. Journal of a Genius-On the outside, a lazy genius. What is he like on the inside? Shikamaru's thoughts, feelings and everything. Possible cursing, spoilers.
Don't you hate it, when authors leave their stories unfinished? I do. And now, I'm doing just the same. Oh, the irony. Important note about it:
Shikamaru and humor DON'T match when it comes to my writing. Actually, Shika+humor by me= terribly, horrible OOCness.
Shikamaru ISN'T an easy person to write about. He doesn't have any obsession, demon sealed inside him or not even an inner voice.Except his life being boring (let's face it; we mere human being can't understand the land of geniuses.) I can't keep the thing IC, because the REAL Shikamaru would never write a diary. Simple as it is. It's too troublesome for him to write anything, diary at most. As a result, this fic is officialy on hiatus.
Unsafe External Link