Author has written 191 stories for RENT, Aida, Wicked, Harry Potter, CSI, Law and Order: SVU, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Grey's Anatomy, In the Heights, Reba, Robin Hood, 2010, Phantom of the Opera, Hannah Montana, Good Luck Charlie, Greek Mythology, Thoroughbred, Tangled, High School Musical, Les Misérables, Princess and the Frog, Misc. Plays/Musicals, Star Wars, Cats, Help, Kathryn Stockett, Jersey Boys, Wicked, Glee, War Horse, Beauty and the Beast, Switched at Birth, Hunger Games, Army Wives, Parenthood, Phineas and Ferb, Arrietty/借りぐらしのアリエッティ, Austin & Ally, Movie X-overs, Cyberbully, Tristan + Isolde, Once Upon a Time, Love Never Dies, Maximum Ride, Brave, 2012, Big Bang Theory, Spring Awakening, Downton Abbey, Misc. Books, Sleepy Hollow, Frozen, Supernatural, and Grimm.
AUTHOR NOTE: IF YOU'RE GOING TO REVIEW ANY OF MY STORIES, PLEASE DON'T BE RUDE. THANK YOU. ANY RUDE/REVIEWS NOT RELATED TO THE STORY WILL BE DELETED (IF ANONYMOUS). I'M GETTING REALLY SICK OF PEOPLE TELLING ME HOW TO WRITE MY STORIES.
OH, TO THE PERSON WHO LEFT A SIGNED IN REVIEW FOR 'BEAUTIFUL' - I AM A BETA READER, SO I REALLY DON'T NEED YOUR HELP OR ANYONE ELSE'S!
I COULD RANT ALL DAY, BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT. TICK ME OFF AND IT WON'T BE THE LAST YOU'VE HEARD FROM ME.
THAT IS ALL.
95 of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the 5 who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, Kikyouhater118, Midnight-angel-of-darkness, adngo714,cyber-porygon, the aku dragon of light, PirateCaptainBo; Ski Bo, pyro_manic19, ImmaLickYou, BloodredAngel808, lemonycrosby, Shinen no Hikari, someonerandome, lizziemagic, elphiefanatic, wickedRENThead1783, LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7
ATTENTION EVERYONE - I HAVE DECIDED TO DELETE ROLE REVERSAL & NO ONE MOURNS THE WICKED. IF YOU HAVE LIKED THESE STORIES, I'M SORRY, BUT I WAS HAVING SEVERE WRITER'S BLOCK FOR THOSE TWO. PLUS, I GOT SOME NEGATIVE REVIEWS FOR ROLE REVERSAL.
STORIES THAT ARE GOING TO BE UPDATED THIS YEAR:
- LIVING FOR TODAY (ROBIN HOOD STORY)
- WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS, STAYS IN VEGAS (RENT X CSI: LAS VEGAS)
- OLD WEST (RENT STORY)
- OLYMPIC HOPEFULS (RENT STORY)
- LEAVING THE PAST BEHIND (RENT STORY)
- ACROSS THE UNIVERSE (RENT STORY)
I HOPE ALL OF YOU CONTINUE TO READ AND REVIEW MY STORIES.
Big Harry Potter Survey Thingy
Are you obsessed with Harry Potter?
Could You Prove That Statement In Court?
Do You Know Any Of The Characters Middle Name’s?
Have You Seen All The Movies?
Yes! Seen the 1st one 10 times, 2nd one 5 times, 3rd one 10 times, 4th one 8 times, 5th one 20 times, 6th one 22 times, 7-part 1 16 times & 7-part 2 6 times.
Read All The Books?
What Do You Think Of JKR?
Group Of Characters?
The Order of the Phoenix
All of them, lol!
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Chamber of Secrets
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Borgin & Burkes
Couples? What Do You Think?
Made For Each Other
It's a love/hate relationship.
NO WAY IN HELL!
This Or That?
Harry or Ron?
Hermione or Ginny?
Neville or Seamus?
Snape or Slughorn?
Fred or George?
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione?
Ron/Hermione or Harry/Hermione?
Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna?
Ron/Hermione or Ron/Luna?
Hermione/Krum or Harry/Hermione?
Ron/Lavander or Ron/Hermione?
ButterBeer or Fire Whiskey?
Hog’s Head Or The Three Broomsticks?
James/Lily or Snape/Lily?
Hogwarts or Hogsmeade?
Hogsmeade Or Diagon Alley?
Malfoy Manor or Knockturn Alley?
Beartie Bott’s or Fizzing Whizbees?
Witch Weekly Or The Daily Prophet?
Rita Skeeter or Barty Crouch?
Gyrffindor or Ravenclaw?
Have you Been to A Release Party?
Ever cried while reading one of the books?
Had A Dream About Harry Potter?
Been To A Fansite?
Been to JKR’s Site?
Have You Ever Roleplayed?
If So/Do..Who were you/ are you?
Did you use to have an absurd theory?
Used to, but forgot it
What was it?
Did you/Do you hide your obbsession?
Did it/ Does it work?
Ever dressed up like a Character? For Halloween or Just No Reason at all?
Yes - I was Hermione two years ago for Halloween.
Ever noticed That You can’t “Spell Hermione without Ron”?
Notice That If Harry&Hermione Got Married They’d Have EXACT Same Initials?
Did you just try to prove that wrong?
Have you noticed That Lily Evans And Ginny Weasley are a lot alike?
Do you find it weird that Harry & His Dad Fell In Love With Girls So A Like?
Do you know what fanfiction is?
Ever Been To A Fanfiction site?
Are you a member of a fanfiction site?
fanfiction.net & fictionpress.com
Do you write fanfiction?
Do you like to write fanfiction?
Yes, otherwise i would be totally bored.
Ever had Harry Potter Candy?
Do you own a lot of Harry Potter Stuff?
The books, plus Quidditch through the Ages & Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, the movies and 3 HP posters.
Do you have Harry Potter Scene It?
Yes! So much fun!
Do You Have A Harry Potter Shirt?
What Character Are You Most Often Compared Too?
Do You Agree With This?
What Are They?
"You're a lot like Hermione Granger." "You remind me of Hermione."
Do you object to being Called By them?
Are Your friends Supportive of your obsession?
Do you have any inside jokes that relate to Harry Potter?
What’s One?(You don’t have to explain)
My BFF and I call the houses by different names - Sluterin (Slytherin), Hufflepoof (Hufflepuff), Ravenflaw (Ravenclaw) & Gryffindork (Gryffindor)
Do you relate a lot of things to Harry Potter?
Do you love being obsessed With Harry Potter?
Do you wish that you went to Hogwarts?
Whenever I read the books - unfortunately, I'm too old now :(
Have you re-read the books?
Only 24 times.
Have you had A Harry Potter Themed Party?
Have You Had An RP Party?
Do You Want To?
Have you ever read a Harry Potter Musical?
Have You Ever Wrote One?
Tried once - didn't work out.
Do You Want To?
Tried once - didn't work out.
Have you ever entered A Contest TO Win Something Harry Potter?
If You Wrote A Hogwarts Musical Would You Let People Read it
Are You Going To Write One?
IS The Musical Thing Annoying You?
Am I more annoying than Rita Skeeter?
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"But they believe in evil still." said Galinda with a yawn.
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Grey's Anatomy - season 2, episode 9 "Thanks for the Memories"
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
the TV and my clock ticking
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
1:15 - took my dog for a walk.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
the TV screen
9. What are you wearing?
a greenish-blue top and tan Capri's.
10. Did you dream last night?
yeah - i met the cast of harry potter and they asked me to be in a movie with them.
11. When did you last laugh?
about 5 minutes ago - dog is "talking" in his sleep.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
movie posters, magnetic board, pictures of friends/family, bulietin board & my dreamcatcher.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
not really, no.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
so far, it's okay.
15. What is the last film you saw?
In theaters - Brave
On TV - The Horse Whisperer
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
i would buy a big house where my entire family could live and donate the rest to charity.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
even though i'm terrified of needles, i want to get 3 tattoos - one that has my dog's name in a heart, one that has the Gryffindor crest & another that says 'Mistief Managed'
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
all the crime & bullying that goes on everywhere.
19. Do you like to dance?
Not really - i'm horrible at it.
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Maybe - it could be fun.
Food - pizza, mac & cheese, salad, strawberry-banana yogurt, certain soups, CHOCOLATE, gummy bears, Sour Patch Kids, Ben & Jerry's ice cream (certain flavors), sourdough bread, turkey, pickles (only at the Ren. Faire) - the list goes on and on
Movie - The Blind Side - there's too many to name on here
Musical - RENT, In the Heights, Cabaret, A Very Potter Musical, Potter Puppet Pals, Mamma Mia, Wicked, Legally Blonde, Phantom of the Opera, Cats, Spring Awakening, Light in the Piazza, Avenue Q, Young Frankenstein, 1776, Beauty and the Beast, A Chorus Line, The Color Purple, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Guys & Dolls, Mary Poppins, West Side Story, Shrek: The Musical, State Fair, The King & I, Oklahoma!, Oliver!, Chicago!, Carousel, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Rock of Ages, Million Dollar Quartet, Les Miserables, Ragtime - the list goes on and on
Sport - horse racing, tennis, Wii bowling & basketball
Drink - orange juice (no pulp), Coke, Sprite, Sierra Mist, water, lemonade & chocolate milk
Song - as of the moment When She Loved Me from the movie Toy Story 2 or Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars (off the soundtrack from The Hunger Games) & Devil Take the Hindmost from Love Never Dies.
Web Site - Facebook or www.fictionpress.com - I'm under the same pen name on that site.
Color - purple, blue, green, yellow - any light, pretty pastel color
TV Show - Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Suburgatory, Hot in Cleveland, Grimm, Once Upon A Time, Phineas & Ferb, Grey's Anatomy, Switched at Birth, CSI: Las Vegas, Ace of Cakes, Modern Family, GLEE, The Middle, Reba, The Golden Girls - the list goes on and on
Hobby - Sign Language, singing, acting, writing, reading, cooking/baking.
Animal - giraffes, dogs, otters, sea lions, red pandas, leopards, horses, giant pandas, snowy owls. basically anything that has fur & is cute (i can't stand bugs, lizards, snakes or frogs)
Book - Harry Potter series; Hunger Games trilogy; Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West; The Wizard of Oz; The Princess Diaries series; Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (first only); The Friday Night Knitting Club; The Number One Ladies' Detective Agency series; Eat Pray Love; Without You: A Memoir of Love, Loss and the musical RENT; The Favored Child; Seabiscuit; The Horse Whisperer; Chosen By A Horse; Shadow Horse - the list goes on forever
Author - J.K. Rowling, J.R.R. Tolkien, Mary Higgins Clark, Gregory Maguire, Suzanne Collins, Meg Cabot, Anthony Rapp, Alexander McCall Smith, Sue Monk Kidd, L. Frank Baum and countless others
Restaurant (dining) - Brava!, Applebee's
Restaurant (casual) - Qdoba, Johnny Rocket's
Type of food - American, Italian, Japanese, Mexican Chinese.
Dessert - anything chocolate
Place I Visited - Ireland
Story I've read (or wrote) - Comfort, Care & Love by Marie S Zachary. (VIVA! Mamma Mia - it was a lot of fun to combine Mamma Mia & RENT)
Actors/Actresses - Hugh Jackman, Amanda Seyfried, Shia LeBeouf, Katherine Heigl, Adam Pascal, Rosairo Dawson, Ewan McGreggor, Nicole Kidman, Heath Ledger (RIP), Idina Menzel, Taye Diggs, Amy Adams, Patrick Dempsey, Kristen Chenowenth, Orlando Bloom, Audrey Hepburn, Patrick Wilson, Emmy Rossum, Gerald Butler, Anne Hathaway, Johnny Depp, Helena Botnam Carter, Anthony Rapp, Alice Eve & Jesse L. Martin
Singer/Musical Group/Broadway - Lady Gaga, Alfie Boe, Enya, Blaine Larsen, Katy Perry, Andrea Bocelli, Kelly Clarkson, Adam Pascal, Reba McEntire, David Cook, Taylor Swift, Adam Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Jack Ingram, Emmy Rossum, Nick Cave, Idina Menzel, Chris Thile, Kristen Chenowenth, Doug LaBrecque, Julianne Hough, Jon McLaughlin, Norm Lewis, Emma's Revolution, Colm Wilkinson, Hoku, Josh Groban & P!nk,. The Beatles, Rascal Flatts, Lonestar, 3 Doors Down, Gloriana, Lady Antebellum, Nickelback, The Civil Wars. 1776 OBC, Addams Family OBC, Aida OBC, Beauty and the Beast OBC/OMPS, Bye Bye Birdie OBC, Camelot OBC, CATS OBC, Chess: In Concert NBCR, Chicago OMPS, The Color Purple OBC, Fame OBC/OMPS, Forbidden Broadway OBC, GLEE soundtracks, Grease OBC/OMPS, Guys & Dolls NCR, In the Heights OBC, Into the Woods OBC, Jersey Boys OBC, Jesus Christ Superstar OBC, The King and I OBC, Kiss Me Kate OBC, Legally Blonde OBC, Les Miserables OCR/NCR, The Lion King OBC/OMPS, The Little Mermaid OBC, Little Shop of Horrors OBC, Mamma Mia OMPS, Movin' Out OBC, My Fair Lady OBC, Oklahoma! OBC, Oliver! OBC, Phantom of the Opera OBC/OMPS, The Producers OBC, RENT OBC/OMPS, Repo! The Genetic Opera OBC, Rock of Ages OBC, Rocky Horror Picture Show OBC, Shrek OBC, Spamalot OBC, Spring Awakening OBC, Sweeney Todd OBC/OMPS, Tarzan: The Broadway Musical OBC, West Side Story OBC/OMPS/NCR, Wicked OBC, You're A Good Man Charlie Brown NBCR & Young Frankenstein OBC
WEIRD QUIRK: I don't like wearing shoes, unless they're open-toed or comfortable.
Pets - 1 dog - a Labradoodle (lab (chocolate, yellow or black) x standard poodle) named Acme Creek's Lucky Charm - Lucky for short. Will be ten-years-old on April 24th, 2014.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt (depending on the situation)
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV (sometimes)
You love video games.
Guitar Hero/Rock Band rule!
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth
Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
You go to your mom for advice
You consider cheerleading a sport
You hate wearing the color black.
Video games are boring.
Rock Band/Guitar Hero are a waste of time.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the heck of it.
Like being the star of everything
There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few...
[stares at Draco Malfoy]
Who possess, the predisposition... I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death.
[notices Harry scribbling on his paper]
Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention!
[steps over to Harry]
Mister Potter. Our new celebrity. - Professor Severus Snape from Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone
If I want your opinion, I'll tell you what it is - Jean Ainslie from The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
Leslie, I would like to propose an experiment.
Hang on, I'm trying to see how long a 500-kilowatt oxygen-iodine laser takes to heat up my cup of noodles.
I've done it. About 2 seconds, 2.6 for minestrone. Anyway, I was thinking more of a bio-social exploration with a neurochemical overlay.
Wait, are you asking me out?
I was going to characterize it as the modification of our colleague/friendship paradigm with the addition of a date-like component. But we don't need to quibble over terminology.
What sort of experiment would you propose?
There is a generally accepted pattern in this area. I would pick you up, take you to a restaurant, then we would see a movie. Probably a romantic comedy featuring the talents of Hugh Grant or Sandra Bullock.
Interesting. And would you agree the primary way we would evaluate either the success or failure of the date would be based on the biochemical reaction during the goodnight kiss?
Heart rate, pheromones, etcetera. Yes.
Why don't we just stipulate that the date goes well and move to the key variable?
You mean, kiss you now?
Can you define the parameters of the kiss?
Closed mouth but romantic. Mint?
Thank you. Shall I count down from three?
No, I think it needs to be spontaneous.
What do you think?
You proposed the experiment, I think you should present your findings first.
Fair enough. On the plus side it was a good kiss, reasonable technique, no extraneous spittle. On the other hand, no arousal.
None. - Leonard and Leslie from The Big Bang Theory
That Vizzini, he can *fuss*.
Fuss, fuss... I think he like to scream at *us*.
Probably he means no *harm*.
He's really very short on *charm*.
You have a great gift for rhyme.
Yes, yes, some of the time.
Enough of that.
Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?
If there are, we all be dead.
No more rhymes now, I mean it.
Anybody want a peanut?
DYEEAAHHHHHH. - Inigo, Fezzik & Vizzini from The Princess Bride
Finn McMissle, British Intelligence
Tow Mater, Average Intelligence - Finn & Mater from CARS 2
Get that out of my face
It's not in your face - it's in my hand
Get what's in your hand out of my face - Sherlock Holmes & Dr. Watson from Sherlock Holmes
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. - Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride
Could you get me some damp water? - My dad
Me a princess? - SHUT UP!
I beg your pardon? - Mia & Queen Clairesse from The Princess Diaries
That is the second time you have spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. Are you capable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all? - Professor Snape from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...
[cut to Westley, Inigo, and Fezzik]
And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...
[cut to the trio again]
So tweasure your wuv.
Skip to the end.
Have you the wing?
[cut to the trio once more]
...and do you, Pwincess Buwwercup...
Man and wife. Say man and wife.
Man an' wife. - The Impressive Clergyman & Prince Humperdink from The Princess Bride
Captain, I wish to report a mutiny. I can name fingers and point names - Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Somebody find me a glass because I just found me a tall drink of water - Creepy old dude from Tangled
My boy - you have the Grim!
Grin? What's the Grin?
Not the Grin you idiot! The Grim! - Trewlaney, Boy 1 & Boy 2 from Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban
Same old, Same old, what about you? - Sushi Chef & Mater from CARS 2
That's Harry. We keep her in storage - Adam from Harry's Law
Who are you, and how did you find me?
[clears throat] I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say... Hi. How you doin'? - Rapunzel & Flynn Rider from Tangled
Don't call me Nymphadora! - Tonks from Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix
[looking in the mirror with Rapunzel]
Look in that mirror. I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady. Oh look, you're here too.
[laughs] - Mother Gothel from Tangled
I used to dream that I would meet a prince
But God-almighty, have you seen what's happened since?
Master of the house, isn't worth my spit
Comforter, philospher and life-long shit!
Tiny little brain, regular voltaire
Thinks he's quite a lover, but there's not much there - Madame Thenardier from Les Miserables
How you feeling, Georgie?
[points to ear]
Of all the ear-related humor and you go with I'm holey - that's pathetic.- Fred & George Weasley from Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows, part one
I'm not a buzz kill.
Yeah that doesn't really describe it. Your more of a fun vampire...because you don't suck blood, you just suck. - Britta & Troy from Community
I'll come back later - Cleaning lady & Monster from Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban
Yeah, I'm a streetlight choking on the heat
The world spins around while I'm frozen to my seat - Usnavi from In the Heights
Professor Moody - is that a student?
Technically, it's a ferret - Professor McGonnagal & Mad Eye Moody from Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire
Hold on - my wig! - Angel from RENT: Filmed Live on Broadway
K-nave? What's a k-nave?
It's knave, not k-nave, you buffoon. The K is silent like you should be - Squire Paul & Dave the Knave from the Renaissance Faire
I have a lullaby
It's not lullaby - it's alibi you idiot! - creepy guy & Elliot Stabler from Law & Order: SVU
Heh! That's right. Owls *hoo.*
If I have to hear any more of his *ridiculous* owl jokes...
Hoohoo. It's *hilarious!* - Digger, Gylfie & Twilight from Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
Brittany: I thought that Dr. Pepper was a real dentist Glee (Brittany vs. Britany)
I have been searching all over the world for you. You're going to be a force for good and a very important sorcerer. But for now, you're my apprentice
[stunned] I'm a what? - Balthazar Blake & Dave from The Sorcerer's Apprentice
"No one said it was easy. Not suppose to be. But, I am the ONE. I will not quit. I will be perfect in every aspect. Prepare for greatness!" - my friend Andre
There's only now, there's only here
Give in to love or live in fear
No other path, no other way
No day but today - RENT cast
"Every time I find the meaning of life, they change it." - Unknown
Hey buddy, you get a haircut? It looks awful - Sue Sylvester from Glee
I definitely have strong feelings for you. I just haven't decided if they're positive or negative yet. - Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightening Thief
What would Jesus do?
Do I look like Jesus to you? - Carla & Daniela from In the Heights
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN? - Dark Helmet from Spaceballs
Because after you've washed the bills and paid all the dishes, it's finally me o'clock - Mousse Jell-o commercial
I've been thinking
So I've heard - Fiyero & Elphaba from Wicked
The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return - Christian from Moulin Rouge
These are old man shoes.
I love them... A lot. - Dave & Balthazar Blake from The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Duh - Shilo & Grave Robber from Repo! The Genetic Opera
Remember the story of your name
It was engraved on a passing ship on the day your family came
You father said "Usnavi"
That's what we'll name the baby
It really said "US Navy," but hey
I worked with what they gave me okay - Abuela Claudia & Usnavi from In the Heights
Elphie, now that we're friends, I've decided to make you my new project.
You really don't have to do that.
I know - that's what makes me so nice! - Glinda & Elphaba from Wicked.
Rebellious subjects, enemies to peace,
Profaners of this neighbor-stained steel -
Will they not hear? What, ho! You men, you beasts
That quench the fire of your pernicious rage
With purple fountains issuing from your veins!
On pain of torture, from those bloody hands
Throw your mistempered weapons to the ground
And hear the sentence of your moved prince
Three civil brawls, bred of an airy word
By thee, old Capulet, and Montague
Have thrice disturbed the quiet of our streets
And made Verona's ancient citizens
Cast by their grave beseeming ornaments
To wield old partisans, in hands as old,
Cank'red with peace, to be your cank'red hate
If ever you disturb our streets again,
Your lives shall pay the forfeit of the peace
For this time all the rest depart away.
You, Capulet, shall go along with me;
And, Montague, come you this afternoon
To know our father pleasure in this case,
To old Freetown, our common judgement place
Once more, on pain of death, all men depart - Prince from Romeo & Juliet
You know what, Miss Ivy League? I can't take much more of this. This obsessive, compulsive, control-freak, paranoia.
I didn't pierce my nipples 'cause it grossed you out. I didn't stay at the Kink Club last night because you wanted to go home.
You were flirting with the woman in rubber.
There will always be women in rubber flirting with me! Give me a break! - Maureen & Joanne from RENT
Two households, both alike in dignity
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of star-crossed lovers take their life
Whose misadventured pietous overthrows
Doth with their death bury their parents strife
The fearful passage of their death-marked love
And the continuance of their parents' rage
Which, but their children's end, naught could remove,
Is now the two hours' traffic of our stage
The which if you with patient ears attend,
What here shall miss, our toil shall strife to mend - Chorus from Romeo & Juliet
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, iPOD etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. NO SKIPPING SONGS!
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Light My Candle - Adam Pascal & Rosario Dawson (Rent - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
You Drive Me Crazy - Britney Spears (...Baby One More Time)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - Kimberly Locke (Disney Mania, Vol. 3)
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
You Won't Succeed On Broadway - Original Broadway Cast (Monty Python's Spamalot)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Perfume & Promises - Idina Menzel (I Stand)
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Tourne, Tourne (Turning, Turning) - Original French Cast (Les Miserables - French Recording)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Stars - Terrence Mann (Les Miserables)
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Imagine/Peace Will Come - Colm Wilkinson (Broadway And Beyond The Concert Songs)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Nothing - Zac Brown Band (You Get what You Give)
WHAT IS 2 PLUS 2?
Solitary Man - Johnny Cash (Unearthed Disc 5)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIEND?
I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry (One of the Boys)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Borderline/Open Your Heart - Glee Cast (Glee - the Music, The Power of Madonna)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Amazing Grace - Il Divo (The Promise)
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I Hear You Knocking - Million Dollar Quartet (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Bust A Move - Glee Cast (Glee, The Music, Vol. 1)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Finale - Various Artists (Les Miserables - The Original London Cast)
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Swimming to the Other Side - Emma's Revolution (Roots, Rock & Revolution)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Cabaret Overture - Orchestra (Cabaret)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Voldemort Controls the Media - Roonil Wazlib (Rocking Out Against Voldemedia)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
It's Your Call - Reba McEntire (Reba #1's Disc 2)
DESCRIBE YOUR FIRST KISS.
Cosmic Love - Florence The Machine (Lungs)
WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL WEEKEND?
Dog Eats Dog - Robert Billig (Les Miserables)
WHAT WILL YOU NAME YOUR FIRST BORN CHILD?
If I Can't Love Her (From "Beauty and the Beast") John Barrowman (Reflections from Broadway)
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Welcome - Christina Aguilera (Back to Basics Disc 2)
IF YOU HAD A SUPERPOWER WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Music of the Night - Gerald Butler (Phantom of the Opera - Disc 1)
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Blood Brothers - Folk Band (Music Sunday 2012)
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a MALE FASION DESIGNER, so I MUST be gay
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I wear GLASSES, so I MUST be smart
I'm a DEAF BOY/MAN, so I MUST be gay
I'm a MALE SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem. (1/4 Irish on my dad's side)
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenience store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob. (middle-class, but still...)
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a "big one" (1/4 Italian on my dad's side)
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be doing them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and thats how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so i must be GAY TOO.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas
I'm a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction
I'm a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude.
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff.
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks.
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7.
I DON'T WANT A BOYFRIEND, so I MUST be a lesbian.
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil.
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I like the HARRY POTTER BOOK/MOVIE SERIES, so I MUST be a wizard
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE.. So I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse
I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist.
I’m a CROSSDRESSER, so I must be homosexual.
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I suck blood from my wounds, so I MUST be a vampire or have a vampire fetish
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth. (1/4 on my mom's side)
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy.
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I CHAT, so I MUST be having cyber sex.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion.
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick (or have green skin)
I like YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I like YURI, so I MUST be a lesbian.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish.
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroos
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I’m GAY so I’m after EVERY straight guy around.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I like marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp. (I'm really sensitive, so I can't help it)
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, then burst into tears at one mistake
I DON'T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems.
I like cats, so I MUST dance like a cat in my spare time.
I'm into Sign Language, so I MUST be Deaf.
Bold are the ones that describe you. Copy and paste this in your profile if you are against sterotypes.
Here's a list of stupid things - bold the ones that describe you.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped over air
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on.
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye (i've also gotten shampoo in my eye - it hurt like hell)
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before (my last name)
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling. (I do this when I can't sleep)
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
Things Not to Do at Hogwarts!! :) (got this off HermioneLennon's profile - some of these are absolutely hilarious!)
1. Getting everyone in the Great Hall to do the Time Warp (a dance involving the pelvic thrust) will not earn me any House points.
2. I will not hold my wand in the air before casting spells and shout, "I have the power!”
3. “Y’all check this here out!” is not an appropriate way to announce that I am about to perform an experimental spell.
4. It is not necessary to yell, “Burn!” every time Snape takes points from Gryffindor.
5. I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
6. “To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys” is not an appropriate career choice.
7. I will not sing, “We’re off to see the wizard!” when sent to the Headmaster’s office.
8. I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
9. I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
10. I am not allowed to begin each Herbology class by singing Little Shop of Horrors music.
11. It is not necessary for me to yell, “BAM!” every time I Apparate.
12. I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance into any classroom.
13. I am not allowed to declare an official Hug a Slytherin Day.
14. I am not allowed to reenact famous battles of the Revolutionary War in the Charms corridor.
15. I will not wear my DEATH EATER AND PROUD OF IT shirt.
16. I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
17. “Draco Malfoy takes it up the arse!” is not an acceptable Quidditch chant…
18. I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
19. I will not call Professor McGonagall “McGoogles.”
20. I will not sing the entire Multiplication Rock series during Arithmancy exams.
21. I will never ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling.
22. I will not attempt to magically animate my marshmallow Peeps. (But how cool would that be??)
23. I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him that they are real animals.
24. I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and take bets on who will come out alive.
25. I am not allowed to refer to Susan Bones, Hannah Abbott and Justin Finch-Fletchley as Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup.
26. I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintball.
27. I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
28. “OMGWTF!” is not a spell.
29. I will not follow Potions instructions in reverse order just to see what happens.
30. I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
31. Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
32. If asked in class about Avada Kedavra, yelling, “It does DEATH!!” may be correct but it is not the manner in which one should answer.
33. I will not refer to the Accio charm as “The Force.”
34. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I foresaw her death.
35. I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin mascot.
36. When fighting Death Eaters in the annual June battle of good and evil, I will not lift my wand skyward and shout, “There can be only ONE!”
37. I will not refer to DADA professors as “canaries in the coal mine.”
38. I will not say, “Dude, get a life,” to Lord Voldemort.
39. I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions class.
40. It is generally accepted that cats and dragons cannot interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory no matter how wicked the result would be.
41. Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labeled “firewhisky.”
42. Professor Flitwick’s first name is not Yoda.
43. I will stop asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is.
44. Seamus Finnigan is not “After me, Lucky Charms!”
45. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw the Dark Mark on their arm.
46. I will not use Umbridge’s quill to write, “I told you I was hardcore.”
47. No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
48. I will not shout, "To infinity and beyond!!" when I take off on my broomstick.
49. The song "Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead" is never appropriate - particularly not in reference to Professor Umbridge.
50. I will not refer to Draco Malfoy as "the amazing bouncing ferret."
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday.
I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson".
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
I am the girl who loves her best friend but is afraid to let her know it.
I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them.
If you think that Homophobia is wrong and needs to be stopped copy and paste this into your profile.