Author has written 1 story for Push.
Well. The below profile seems a bit... juvenile, but I'm lazy and supposed to be writing my political science midterm right now, so up it stays. Let's just call it a window into the depths of my immaturity, and leave it at that, shall we?
oh, and one last thing - as i have just posted my first fic out of boredom and a desperate need to avoid my above mentioned midterm, i feel the need to tell you... whenever i see hits on my story i laugh. out loud. at you. you silly, silly people who actually read it. hee.
ho-kay, um, haven't looked at this thing in over a year. oopsies. well. erm, this isn't all entirely true any more, so i guess i should edit some...
here's the basics...
1) i'm very sarcastic. really. sarcasm isn't the lowest form of humor. puns, however, are. (unless you happen to incredibly inhebriated or silly, and then they become pissing-pants worthy).
2) i rarely capalitize "i" or beginnings of sentences unless i am feeling unusually bored and want to waste a few more seconds of my life hitting the like "shift" button as i press the letter. that's why i love word document.
3) my spelling is atrocious. add this to the reasons why i love thy almighty powers of the spell-chezecking word document
4) i love me some mad quotage. seriously, what's not to like about quotes? they are friggin' awesome. and yes, yes i did just say "friggin'". deal.
5) i swear. a lot. and no, i don't usually go for the PG versions like "friggin". i like my Mother fucking, cock sucking, son-of-a-bitch cuss words, mkay? i figure if shakespeare said "cunt," then so can i. (there also might be something about the double takes i get from my guy friends every time i yell "cock" that tickles my fancy.)
6) i am very opinionated. and loud about said opinions. i vent at decibles that could move mountains. i often get characterized as a bitch for these traits, but i'm not as terrible as i might first come off as. this personality quirk can be a bit of a problem, but i'm working on it... ish.
7) i hate people who are racist/sexist/agist/homophobic/religiously intorlerant/ignorant about the facts. it is my prejudice. i tend to get very frustrated/angry/slap-happy with people who voice their love for innequality and intolerance around me, so please, for the love of god, save it till i'm out of earshot. that, or don't be surprised when you end up with a five-star on your face.
8) i have just realized (for the gazzillionth time) that Billy Elliot is my all-time favorite movie, and subsequently that Jamie Bell makes me inexplicably happy. for some insane reason, i did not know that the movie was adapted from a book (by the same title?), and since i'm a firm believer that the books are better than the movie ninety-nine percent of the time, i plan on reading the second i get my hands on a copy. ps: there are far too few Billy Elliot fics on this site. if you ever want to make my brain explode with joy, write one involving debbie/billy or michael/billy (or really anything involving the plot line at all...) and send me the link. it would seriously make my life.
9) i have an obsession with foreign accents and places. seriously, i've been known to watch the BBC news hour just close my eyes and drool over the newscaster's accents (wow, lovely image, no?). my heart has that cheesy bursting feeling whenever i think about travelling, just jumping head-long into another culture. not a lot of places scare me - next up on my list of places to visit is Israel (not my first choice, but it's free cuz me gran-mummy was jewish), and i'm considering taking a semester in Abu Dabi if i get into NYU (the only drawbacks i see are 1. no gay people, 2. forced conservative clothing/actions, and 3. no drinking. in that order. seriously, gay boys are my best friends and they totally indulge staring at hot guys). i've been incredibly lucky in hoiw much i've ben able to travel (costa rica, mexico, belize, england, and south africa, as well as hawaii, alaska, iowa, and the east coast in the good ol' USA), but i still feel terribly deprived in the most bratty way. i don't want to feel entitled, but my body physically pulls me to see the world. i often wish i could duplicate myself, so i could go on living in california with my friends but also grow up in england, and new york, and everywhere. and now i'm kicking myself for not forcing my way onto student exchanges and other trips so i could have had that life experience when i was less formed as a person. because i know i'll enjoy a trip to europe when i'm older, but going now would be the only way to feel like a teenager in any given place. i want to feel teh freedom and possiblity of just picking up and going, pushing myself past my comfort zone. i want the light, the water, the feeling each place has to offer. i'm sick of the harsh, hard blue-lit skies of california.
god i need to update this thing. meh. to lazy. so take everything with a hefty grain of salt - i haven't changed anything on here in ages...
i write stories, songs and poetry. But there too personal, and i'm to self-consious to asctually let anyone read them. seriously, my best friend doesn't even get to see them. i hate having people read my stuff cause i'm not a very honest person, but when i write my true feelings tend to come out. i'm the type of person who those closest to me know the least, and no one knows the whole truth. i'm counting on the fact they even if they all got together, they'd never figure out the real truth because of all the hoops of deception i've put them through. kinda sucky thing to think, but sometimes it feels nesessary. other times it feels plain ridiculous that i can't just tell everyone i love the truth. i find myself tripping over my own half-truths sometimes, running my mouth to cover up reality. makes me feel a tad pathetic, but i'm afraid that not saving face will feel worse and have ramifications i can't deal with
my favorite stuff to read are original stories that come from the weird place in your mind. or the normal place, whatever floats your boat (who the hell came up with that saying? water floats boats people, not ideas, and I DON'T HAVE A BOAT ANYWAYS!). i like too many genres to count, but i started on Instant Star, Degrassi, and Radio Free Roscoe. still love 'em, but i've also come to love Life with Derek, Harry Potter, and Billy Elliot. i'll read pretty much anything as long as i like the plot, it doesn't have "omg!"s floating around (only exception: the character is supposed extremely ditzy and vomit-inducingly annoying. otherwise, it just lends said adjectives to the author!), and i have enough backgroudn info on the subject to understand the story. i try to review as much as possible, but i have been known to whimp out when sending in rather ahem "harsh" comments and use the anonymous review option. what can i say, i fear the mighty wrath of a writer scorned... who knows - he/she might just sick her pink accessorized tea-cup poodle on me!
ummmm... if you read this all the way through, which i don't really think anyone would do, i probably didn't include everything i wanted to say, but i hate re-reading my work, it makes my efforts seem futile. some notes on me are: i'm not religous and i'm a liberal (notice: not democrat. lately their moral compass hasn't been pointing due north and they are fucking spineless when it comes to touchy subjects like global warmign or war. it's the one thing i agree with the republicans on - the blues are damn pussies! and when i say pussies, i do it cause i liek to see old men squirm at such word comming from such a innocent-looking girl's mouth, and not becasue i think women are at all inferior. pussy = wuss i my book, so yeah). i don't support Bush. i don't have a religion, nor do i want one want one, and i don't think others should force their religion down peoples throats. if i had to pick anything to whorship, it would be the deitie's of Camp Winnarainbow, labyrinths, the night's stars, why boy's body's are always inexplicably warm, the written word, sequins, orgasms, the world's Great Mysteries, dancing till you can't breath cause you're jsut that fucking happy, Peace, Love, and Sunshine.
i am pro choice. i think while an abortion isn't something i'd choose to have (i'll take the condom, birth control and Plan B first, thankyouverymuch), but then again niether is a baby at my age. i'm a very opionated girl, but i'll try not to force my opion on you. i have lots of friends, but like ZERO social life because i am inherrently a hermit crab (emphasis on "crab"). i'm pale as hell and have ugly blonde hair that at times can be taimed to be quite gorgeous. i'm not ugly, but i'm certainly not not ugly. i'm a Gemini, a sometimes a bitch, and an ex-dancer, but i wish i still did ballet (it was and is my passion for over ten years. i'm still a tab bitter over having to quit). i like cartoons (tom and jerry, anyone?) and intense drama's where people cuss each other out, and most everything Showtime pulls out of it's ass. that's all (hah! long fucking "all") and since you probably know nothing about me, nor want to so i'll finally shut up now (well, almost).
I LOVE: listening to guys play guitar, the ocean, Jamie Bell, accents, male dancers, soccer, laughing, fabulously gay boys, reading, having boys think you're hot (i don't care if that sounds slutty, i know i'm not one), inside jokes, quotes, listening to music, having people get me, clothes (especially for other people, preferably with no spending limit! hehe...), dancing, feeling like i'm smart, pretending i'm a rockstar, deliciously good dreams, girls who don't take shit from guys (they rock, seriously, shrinking violets suck!), not being self-consious, sneaking around, feeling like a badass, guys talking to me about things they'd never tell anyone else, being able to pretend i'm a completely different person cause no one knows me, feeling pretty, ridiculously short dresses, making guys jealous, neon colors, pissing off annoying people, being mysterious, knowing what's going on, my boobs, television, books, my computer when it's not being a bitch, pissing off my teachers, getting away with things, having people feel like they can trust me, reading awesome fanfics, thinking up lyrics that don't suck 2 hours later, when my voice doesn't sound like shit, glances from cute strangers (guy mainly, but i got no problem with girls thinking i'm fabulous as well), eye contact, not being stressed out, sleeping in, having energy, staying out all night, dancing by starlight, spinnign till i fall down, getting drunk but not in trouble, getting good grades, not having to explain everything to my parents, wow this is a long list... more later.
ps: wow most of this is really old. but i have three AP classes to keep up with, so imma gunna gooo nowww...