Author has written 22 stories for Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Veronica Mars, Highlander, Twilight, Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries, and Merlin.
Avatar courtesy to girlyb_icons on LiveJournal.
Time for a makeover of my profile. I've been writing fan fiction since the beginning of 2006. Although I started out as a Remus/Sirius shipper, I broadened my horizon a bit. R/S is still my main pairing but I also write in other fandoms. I mostly write slash, irrespective of the fandom.
Some of my favourite quotations:
- Of course he was all in favour of Armageddon in general terms. ~ Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, Good Omens
- "You're Hells Angels, then? What chapter are you from?" - "REVELATIONS, CHAPTER SIX" -- Death in conversation with a biker in Good Omens
- "Do you know what honor is?" - "Yes," thought Jamie, "it's a horse." ~ George R.R. Martin, A Feast for Crows
- Winter is coming ~ George R. R. Martin, A Song of Ice and Fire
- Kings are not born: they are made by universal hallucination. ~ George Bernard Shaw, The Revolutionist's Handbook
- All your life you live so close to truth it becomes a permanent blur in the corner of your eye. And when something nudges it into outline, it's like being ambushed by a grotesque. ~ Guildenstern in Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guidenstern are Dead
- I do not approve of anything that tampers with natural ignorance. ~ Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest
- Against stupidity the very Gods themselves toil in vain. ~ Friedrich Schiller
- "I am sorry that the maenad picked on you." - I glared at him. "Not enough," I said. I was trying hard to hang on to this conversation. - "Angelic Sookie, vision of love and beauty, I am prostrate that the wicked evil maenad violated your smooth and voluptuous body, in an attempt to deliver a message to me." ~ Charlaine Harris, Living Dead in Dallas