Author has written 1 story for Maximum Ride.
Profile Thingys (because we can)
Hey, I'm Arya. Obviously I like Eragon, Eldest, and the Third book that's coming out in September, otherwise, where would I get this name, huh?
Ok, I got started on Fanfiction b/c of my good friend Twila Starla. She's been asking me to do a fic, and you can't really do a fic w/out a bio, so that's why this thing is finally up.
Ok, I found this on Twilightluvr's page, and thought it was SO true.
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something
right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be
stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those
who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he
will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12
people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Spread the truth pple!!
From Twilightluvr's page again.
If you read Maximum Ride School's Out - Forever in under 5 hours copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever read/started to read a chapter in a fan fiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
Okay, Survey time!
Hehehe. Couldn't resist. I luv those quizzes.
okay, some more profile copy/paste things from Twila Starla's page
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF FAN FICTION WRITERS By Instant Coffee, taken off of Mary Grayson's Little Robin's profile, paraphrased:
1. There is no limit to what can happen in life, just as the possibilities are endless in what can occur in a story.
2. Speaking on character – flaws rock! A character that can kick butt AND get their butt kicked is (Insert adjective here) It’s a character everyone will love because they can relate to it. NEVER create a character that no one can relate to, at the least, on an emotional level. You WILL get flamed, and I WON’T be horrible enough to not sign in, like many other flamers out there. (BTW – if flamers can’t sign in and state their opinion, chances are they’re too scared of your retaliation and weren’t worth listening to.)
3. Stand out. Why take an idea already formed when you have the power to create a situation not yet inferred? Take advantage of the possibilities your mind can produce, and make something out of it.
4. Detail is the reader’s way of seeing what you wish to depict. Why express what your characters are feeling with_ and @_@, etc.? There is no harm in spoon feeding your audience with imagery
5. Plagiarism does not make you a better writer. It makes you an imbecile for discrediting another person’s work, and a writer whose passion is not to be taken seriously any longer.
6. Never be afraid to start over! There are many instances in which something will not work right the first time. If so, why keep things that way? After all, if you do not like what you wrote, yet insist on keeping things so, chances are your readers will not like what you wrote, as well, and may question your ability and talent as an author.
7. Smugness does NOT work in the writing field. Take the initiative to review another story that may interest you, and chances are, you will be repaid just the same. ALL stories are review-worthy.
8. The summaries and titles of a story are just as important as the story itself. It is the reader’s first impression of what they are about to read. Often I find myself reading summaries and then reading the story to find it enchanting, and worthy of my favorites’ list.
9. Do not write for reviews, for if you do not write for the enjoyment and experience of writing, then you are writing for a lost cause.
10. Lastly: Writing is an art; treat it as such. There is no shortcut to producing the best type of art imaginable. There is only producing the best type of art imaginable with one’s heart, soul, and imagination.
That was the list of GOLDEN RULES for Fanfic writers. Follow them. I certainly want to.
The Person behind the... ummm... well me.
Name: My name is Lex. Can't tell you the rest, because I've been sword to secrecy by the FBI. Oops, was I not supposed to tell you that?
runs under chair and hides from government
Age: Ummm.. In dog years, I am some where between 1 and 92 Woofs.
Place: To quote TwilaStarla, "I live in a house on a street in a village in a county in a state in a country in a continent on a landmass on earth. Maybe." (okay, so i redid it a little.)
Motto: Ohh.. so thiiis is earth.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, watching TV, eating, doing something in my room when I'm supposed to do homework but don't wanna, Reading under the covers when I'm supposed to be asleep, singing; playing Nintendo DS, Gameboy, etc.; listening to music, daydreaming...
oops, was I supposed to be paying attention?? sorry.
oh, and I like dragonfable and adventurequest.
Pets: Two dogs: Soup and Sam, Three cats: Silverbelle and Blackie and Cookie, and a lot of rabbits: Cinderella, Prince Charming, High noon, Peewee, Snoman, 12 babies that are to young to be named, and that's about it.'
Family: I'm an orphan. Or I wish i was half of the time.
Conclusion: Reading is my life, passion, and blood. I think if you cut me, ink would run out.
Favorite Song: Umm... anything by Dong Bang Shin Ki, or Taylor Swift
My Youtube!!:(That's my Youtube screename)
A bunch of other random things.
Unsafe External Link