Author has written 3 stories for Pokémon, Incredibles, Worm, and Undertale.
I AM A PERSON!
Hello all. I am a very strange man who likes to start stories. Run away now, before you get sucked into this vortex of madness.
Oh and I also probably spend way too much time on TV Tropes.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), DGMSilverAirHead03(USA), Crystal Amethyst (Armenia), InoueR0xO (Pakistan), poohxebony (USA), DreamingInThePast (Spain), loves2readandwrite (USA), SeaDevil (Sweden), Vampgal212 (U.K.), Verdigurl ( New Zealand), Animerockchic (Republic of Ireland), Momoka64 (USA), Ve Kuraresa Bleach (USA), AFleetingPhantom (U.K.), EpicHeroLaugh(USA), Fruity-Dragonfly (USA), 9foxgrl (USA), Lightning Havoc (Canada),SnapDragon21(Philippines), Ailingstar (USA)
Differences between real friends and fake friends:
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Won't give you money, but expect you to give THEM money.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will say FanFiction.net is stupid
FAKE FRIENDS: Will, when they see you drunk, tell you haul a cab home.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will come up to you and say "Hey, how's it going"
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6, Bubble Blower, panache2005, .Dr1v3n t0 1n5aN1Ty., Serenity.Jones, crystalshake, KOIZUMI MICHIYO, Rain C. frosty, Pikana, Queen Authoress 'Starcy' Hand, Disturbed KoRn, Ailingstar
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through say, "PICK ME, PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
If you're a supporter of the gay community, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you accept and believe that there is nothing wrong with bis, gays and lesbians, and think that all the people that don't accept them should just open their eyes and get a life, copy and paste this into your profile.
A mewtiful Brockton Bay now has a TV tropes page here. Thank you all so much.
Some things about me? Oh boy...
Favorite movie: I can't decide! Um, Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl. Don't expect any fics of it, though.
Favorite Video Game: Undertale.
Favorite Franchise: Pokémon.
Favorite Book: Including nonfiction? What If, by Randall Munroe.
Biggest requests from fans: Reviews, favorites, an open mind, and cover art.
Seriously, I need cover art.
Biggest dream: To have any of my stories recommended on TV Tropes.
Games that I may or may not be writing about in the future:
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (FE8)
I have done Pokémon crossovers with:
I am planning Pokémon crossovers with
Total Drama Fire Emblem Fates Dust: an Elysian Tale Another one with Worm
I currently have
non-Pokémon stories published here. I have a few on FiMFiction under the same username, but that's it.
Ideas that I don't mind someone else using:
Daughters of Law and Justice (Worm): Emma Barnes and Victoria Dallon (Glory Girl) meet 2-3 years before canon during an attempt at 'Bring Your Daughter to Work Day', causing the Barnes's and later the Heberts to become close friends with both of the Dallon children, causing canon to deviate quite a bit.
Squib (Harry Potter/Worm): You can't have magic or powers at the same time. Or: Filch is a parahuman in the wizarding world. (Also, Myrrdian is a squib, but he doesn't show up.)
Sarahs (Worm): While running away from home, 'Lisa' meets Lady Photon. This ends up giving New Wave the Thinker they never knew that they wanted.
F* DO PEOPLE MAKE BETRAYAL FICS? IT'S NONSENSICAL AND IT REALLY CLUTTERS UP SOME FANDOMS, ESPECIALLY PERCY JACKSON AND POKEMON!
Sorry, it just... It really pisses me off.
UPDATE DRIVE INSATLLED
Normal - Codename Galaxy
Fire - Codename Kuzunoha
Water - Codename Nymph
Electric - Codename Gae Bolg
Grass - Codename Rescue
Ice - DATA CORRUPTED
Fighting - DATA CORRUPTED
Poison - Codename SixMoon
Ground - Codename BloodMoon
Flying - Codename Falchion
Psychic - Codename Rockin'
Bug - Codename Trainer
Rock - Codename Guhnash
Ghost - Codename Remnant
Dragon - Codename Netherworld
Dark - Codename Celestrian
Steel - Codename Rings
Fairy - DATA RECOVERED! Codename SOUL
What else... A bio, maybe? Okay, when I get around to it.
I am now on SpaceBattles under the same username.
Allen Blaster (51)
Arthur Hansen (75)
Fabius Maximus (131)
Jonathan Priest (35)
Snafu the Great (75)
Vaneria Potter (169)