New account: KFlynn934. I will be deleting this account after a few weeks.*
Hi! I'm Kat, I'm a Jonas Brothers, Harry Potter and Twilight fanfiction writer! (But I can't post my JB fanfics on here, cuz they're real people D: )
Unfortunately, I do not own Jacob Black, The Cullen Family, Bella Swan, or any of the other Twilight characters. I DO however own Kat Flynn(me), and Julia Nickerson, who is a real person who has given me permission to use her name in my work.
I use my own name in most of my fics, because I put so much of myself into my character that I might as well call them by my name. I do NOT think that I'm as awesome as the characters are, believe me, I'm not that conceited.
Twilight is my newest obsession, the books are so good. The movie was good as well, but not nearly as fantastic as the series. I'm not a fan of Bella at all, but I like Edward and I think they're good together! Jacob Black is the sweetest, funniest best character I have ever read about, so I basically love him. I also really like Embry Call, Quil Ateara, Seth Clearwater and Alice Cullen, because they're so awesome and for mystical creatures, as well as fictional characters, I can relate to them a lot. My favorite vampire is Jasper Hale because he's so quiet and mature and AWESOME!
Some aspects of the character Kat is what I'm like in real life. I can be shy, or I can talk your ear off. I CAN'T dance to save my life, I'm a huge worry-wort, and I can remember things really well and foget things really easily at the same time.
I'm a singer,
a bit of a drama queen,
a hopeless romantic,
and a writer.
I have long brown hair, bangs, and blue streaks and really pretty blue eyes (They're my best feature, I'm allowed to brag) I'm short, only five feet, and I'm not stick thin, I actually have CURVES. I'm really friendly and creative and I like to talk to people! I'm a good listener, and I really really really like guys with accents.
I'm not sure what my favorite song is anymore, so I'll get back to you on that. I used to listen to the Jonas Brothers a lot, but now not so much. I am a huge fan of Glee now and my favorite character is Artie because he is amazing and I love his voice. He's really talented. I listen to the Beatles, Glee, and random songs from all kinds of artists like Etta James, Aretha Franklin, Christina Aguilera, Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift and Frank Sinatra. I am a kid at heart and my favorite movies are classic Disney. I know all the words to most Disney songs and I sing them at scool with my friends. I'm proud of it. I do not like Miley Cyrus in any way, shape, or form, but I have nothing against the people who do. Talk to me anytime! Thanks for reading!
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, fanpiremari, Katherine-Flynn
A friend calls you while you're in jail, a good friend visits you while you're in jail, and a best friend will be sitting next to you yelling, "THAT WAS AWESOME LET'S DO THAT AGAIN!" If you have a best friend copy and paste this in your profile
Who's the last person you talked to and what did you say?
My friend Julia.
Julia- I think I'll take that Twilight poster home.
Kat-What twilight poster?
Julia-The one that keeps falling down in our locker.
Kat-But there'll be a big blank spot!
Julia-There already is a big black spot!
Kat-(long suffering sigh) Fine, take your poster, I'm sure I'll find something to put there... (pouts)
Where are you?
Look up. Now look back. What did you see?
What's the last thing you ate?
What's your personality like?
Shy, quiet, over-eager (sometimes), friendly, naiive. I don't like saying things that might hurt other people's feelings.I'm easily hurt and I hold grudges for a long time.
Who do you have a crush on?
Lots of people. (Perfect 10(Aldo), Jasper (Dylan), Hot Cashier Guy(Collin), NickJ smile guy (Mike) and one other person that I'm not going to say beause he might actually read this...LEONIGHT!
What was the last thing you thought?
Um...the three messages I got this morning from LeoNight were hilarious.
Say "George Bush". What's the first thing that comes to your mind?
You now have a million dollars. What do you do?
Go to JB concerts and buy Taylor Lautner for my birthday, lmao jk. I'd really love to travel...to Vancouver to kidnap Taylor Lautner! I'd buy Nick J if I could, but he's probably WAY more expensive.
What are you eating/drinking right now?
What are you writing RIGHT NOW?
Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say?
No globe in sight...
Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say?
What can you hear right now?
Julia typing beside me and the librarians laughing.
Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself.
Kat-(Mumbles questions to herself)Hiiiii
Julia-Hiiii (BIG SMILE) (Knows exactly what Kat is doing)
Kat-So...are you excited for New Moon?
Julia- (gasp/sigh) Heheheheharg
Kat-Okay that's good.
Turn on the T.V. What show is on?
Don't have a T.V
What happened last time you were typing here on this computer?
Answering messages. :)
Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see?
If I did that I'd look like an idiot. I'm in a CROWDED LIBRARY!
Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell?
fhivyttrttlgeltnsi...wow looks like a disease!
If you just read the quiz, copy and paste it onto your profile.
LETS PLAY 100 QUESTIONS ABOUT Kat! (updated, university version!)
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? On my chin, fell off my bike, tried to walk inside, fainted and fell on pavement.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Pictures of my friends, a drawing, my T-pin lanyard and my schedule.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I kick and steal blankets if I'm with someone else.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Pop, Rock, Showtunes, Punk
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Around 9 at night...
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To go home and feel loved.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My family.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? Laptop
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Five feet
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Sometimes
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Yes! I don't like not being able to SEE. I have a nightlight! (smiles)
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My ex-boyfriend, Nick.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? My coconut body spray. But I love anything that smells like vanilla also.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER? Black hair & green eyes or Brown hair and brown eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Not sure. I don't really care where it happens, just that it does happen, and with the right person. And HE'S the one to ask, not me.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Energy drink
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A hot dog (they don't have them at university!!)
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? No! Who DOES that?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? A love letter. :)
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Not at the moment.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Don't believe in brands
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes, his name is Vito
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A cat. He's white with black spots like a cow.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? You can't really help who you fall in love with.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Be honest and tell them.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: Four.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Home.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Hypocrites.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I live in Canada...
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I'm a hopeless romantic.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No.
37. FIRST JOB? Working at a gas station.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No, they're mean.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Updating a fanfic.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Wisdom teeth
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? Hair.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? World peace, lmao
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? None, I'm 18. Haha
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? All the time.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Herbal essences or Dove.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, I guess.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Tuna.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Biting my lip, chewing my fingernails.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Hannah Montana -shudders-
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Not really.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Somtimes crying, always venting.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? University I guess.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? barney stuffed animal.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 28.
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Yes!
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yes, it's a lost art.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Sense of humour, good attitude, caring nature, awesome eyes, someone who knows when to back off, and when to step up.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Kat, Kitty, Kitten.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift, The Beatles, GLEE.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Glee
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? Yeah...?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate or Cotton Candy
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Dunno
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? No
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I don't notice those things.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Don't care
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Nothing.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Green Tea
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Kassi.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME GENDER? Hair and teeth.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Imagine by John Lennon.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Miley Cyrus
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? June.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Gemini
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown and blue.
86. EYE COLOR? Blue
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT? Subway.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Never tried it.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Can't remember.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Not really anymore.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Ugh
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Kisses.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Breakfast.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? None
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? A book for school: Hamlet.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Non-existant.
Unsafe External Link