Author has written 4 stories for Detective Conan/Case Closed, and Card Captor Sakura.
First, sorry if I've written in wrong grammar. I am not native English speaker.
Cyber-Name : furin-a and windbell (wind bell means furin in Japanese)
Spoken Language: Thai (maternal), English (practicing through International education), Japanese (from Anime and two-month course)
Gender : Female
List of Like & Dislike
Anime or Manga:
Mobile Suite Gundam Seed / Seed Destiny -I really really love this story. I do almost watch it every week. So sad, it had already ended...in the not-completed way too. I still have some questions such as what'll happen with Kira and Lacus relationship? I mean...they rarely have a movement in it, right? They've never kiss each other (on the mouth) yet! And, where is Lacus' ring - I'm sure Kira won't throw it away?!!
My loved character (over time): Kira Yamato (followed by Lacus Clyne)
My most loved pairing: Kira/Lacus
I do also like: Izak/Shiho, Shinn/Stella
My favourite moments:
1. Kira and Lacus inside Eternal (GSD Episode 39)
2. Kira and Lacus inside Arch Angel when Lacus told Kira about spying in ZAFT (GSD Special Edition II)
3. Lacus singing Field of Hope for the first time (GSD Special Edition I)
4. Lacus gave Kira Freedom and their time together at Clyne Mansion (GS)
5. Fllaay's death for good!!
I hate Fllay Alster! I don't like her at all for seducing my - Lacus's Kira
You should read, The Great King by known as r to see what Kira/Lacus's wonderful world is.
My favourite characters: Relena Peacecraft (Surprisingly, I love Relena more than Heero. I love her determination and the strong heart to do everything)
My most loved pairing: Heero/Relena (or OC/Relena)
My favourite moment: The time when Relena ran to Heero when he was about to fall in 'Endless Waltz'
I recommend Glamorous Sky by Lady-Rinoa14 for Heero/Relena fan and Opposing Angels by amber2 for Relena/OC
My favourite characters : Lelouch and C.C.
My most loved pairing: Lelouch/C.C. Well, let me ask one question: why don't you think and love that Warlock and his witch are belong to each other? (grin evilly)
My favourite moment: When Lelouch tells C.C. if she is a witch, then he is the warlock.
I recommend you read koa-chan's work to see the witch and warlock together.
Detective Conan/ Case Closed
Favourite couple: Conan/Ai or Shinichi/Shiho (and people should agree that Shiho is more resemble to Irene Adler if Shinichi is Sherlock Holmes)
Favourite Character: Miyano Shiho or Haibara Ai (since Shinichi is on and off this list for sometimes.)
My favourite moment: Every of their moment in both manga, and anime [I don't care if it shows only friendship as long as I see them together]
I hate Ran and you don't need to know why.
I recommend Four points of the same star by Annitha as my most loved story of Shinichi and Shiho
Favourite couple: Naruto/Ino, Itachi/Ino (Sasuke/Ino sometimes depend on the plot)
Favourite Character: Ino Yamanaka
My favourite moment: none
I recommend Blonds Have More Fun by EroSlackerMicha
I knew it was weird but I would like to try Ino/Kurama (Kyoubi) too
01 and 02:
Favourite Character: Yagami Taichi (followed by Yagami Hikari)
Favourite Digimon: Agumon and his cool mega-form WarGreymon
Favourite couples: Taichi/Sora, Taichi/Mimi
My favourite moments:
- When Agumon transformed to Greymon (first time)
- When they ate eggs meal together.
- When Agumon transformed to WarGreymon.
I can read some Yamato/Sora, Yamato/Mimi, Takeru/Hikari. Daisuke/Hikari as minor pairing
I recommend My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Broken Angel01
Favourite Character: Ruki (sometimes I like none)
Favourite couple: Takato/Ruki [But I normally don't read the pairing as main pairing]
Favourite Character: Kanbara Takuya (followed by Koichi - the older one)
Favourite couple: Takuya/Izumi; sometimes I can read Takuya/OC or Koichi/OC (For my confession, I can read Koichi/Takuya too)
I love only ShineGreymon!!
Favourite Characters: Kikyou and Sesshomaru
Favourite couple: Sess/Kik
My favourite moment: Kikyou's death (with Dearest OST) -> because I think it was so beautiful.
Inuyasha and Kagome can go to hell and be with each other! Any Sess/Kag fiction can go to hell too! I hate them because I hate Kagome too much.
I recommend Unexpected Encounters by Carnivorous Mushroom, The loveless lord and The undead miko by MakatoMai and Cold by EnigmaticArsenic
Card Captor Sakura
My favourite character: N/A
My most loved pairings: Sakura/Yue, Sakura/Eriol -> If you ask me, I prefer Sakura/Eriol more.
My favourite moment:
- When Sakura fought Yue in the last judgement
- When Eriol said sorry to Sakura in the maze
I recommendThe Names That Bind by drkdemon and Always by Uncolored186 for Sakura/Eriol pairing
Prince of Tennis
Favourite couple: none (I confess that I read girl!Ryoma/Seiichi girl!Ryoma/Tesuka sometimes too)
Favourite Characters: Echizen Ryoma, Tesuka Kunimitsu and Yukimura Seiichi (Sometimes Echizen Ryoga)
Other Favourite Animes/Manga
- Shaman King Favourite couple: Yoh/Anna Favourite Character: Yoh
- Hikaru no Go Favourite couple: none Favourite Character: Shindo Hikaru
- Sora Wa Akai Kawa No Hotori (Anatolia story) Favourite couple: Kail/Yuri Favourite Character: none
- Kyou Kara Maou (I like the plot, not YuriWalfram-ness in the story) Favourite couple: none Favourite Character: Shibuya Yuri
- Eyeshield 21 Favourite couple: Sena/Suzuna Favourite Character: Kobayakawa Sena
- YU-GI-OH Favourite couple: Yuugi/Mai, Yuugi/OFC (Yuugi/Anzu sometimes) Favourite Character: Muto Yuugi (Hikari no Yuugi)
- Fullmoon wo sagashite Favourite couple: Takuto/Mitsuki (Manga version) Favourite Character: Izumi Leo
- MÄR Favourite couple: Ginta/Dorothy Favourite Character: Phantom
- La corda d'oro Favourite couple: Len/Kahoko Favourite Character: Tsukimori Len (Kaji - cause his voice actor is Miyano-sama)
- Shining Tears X Wind Favourite couple: none Favourite Character: Souma Akisuki
- Gundam 00 Favourite couple: Setsuna/Marina Favourite Character: Marina Ismail
- Sword Art Online Favourite couple: Kirito/Asuna with Yui as their daughter Favourite Character: Asuna Yuki
- Uta no prince-sama Favourite couple: none Favourite Character: Tokiya Ichinose
- Watashi ni xxx Shinasai! Favourite couple: Yukina/Shigure (sometimes Yukina/Hisame) Favourite character: none (on and off for every character)
- Mahouga koukou no Rettosei Favourite couple: Miyuki/Masaki Favourite Character: Miyuki
Anime Xover pairings that I want to try:
- Kira Yamato / Relena Peacecraft
- Shibuya Yuri / Louis (Zero no Tsukaima) --> I think Yuri looks like Saito so the story should be interesting
For FF-verse, my favourite characters are only male leading one (aka Tidus, Vaan, Squall etc. Oops, except Cloud 'cause I cheer on Zephyros)
X and X-2:
- Favourite Character: Tidus
- Favourite Couple: Tidus/Yuna
- Favourite Character: Vaan
- Favourite Couple: Vaan/Asche
- Favourite Characters: Noel Kriess and Serah Farron (Only FF that I love both Male and Female)
- Favourite Couple: Noel/Serah
I just bought FF XIII-2 to play and I love every moment of it especially Japanese voice with English subtitle! It was as if my dream comes true. I knew they were friends in the end but I couldn't stop my imagination while I was playing. Lol.
- Favourite Character: Thrancred
I knew that it was an online version but I really loved Thrancred very much. His voice actor was so sexy.
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Favourite couple: Rufus/Alicia
Favourite Character: Princess Alicia
My Favourite moments:
- When Alicia got the ring back and Rufus embraced her
- The death of Alicia with Rufus
- Every Rufus/Alicia moment
- The ending when Rufus met Alicia again.
Favourite couple: Zhou Yu/ Xiao Qiao following by Sun Ce/Da Qiao
Favourite Characters: Zhou Yu and Xiao Qiao
My Favourite moments:
- When Zhou Yu protected Xiao Qiao in DW5 - Battle of Chi Bi
- Every ZY/XQ moments in DW
I play mostly WU Kingdoms, starting with Zhou Yu to get Xiao Qiao, or WU Legends to get special episode, "the Two Qiaos." The dress I love the most is Xiao Qiao in DW6 and Zhou Yu in DW5 and DW8. I can reas Sun Ce/Da Qiao as they always come together.
Merlin [BBC version]
Favourite Character: Morgana Le Frey (the wonderful fanfic out there made me love her without once watching an episode of the series.)
Favourite Couple: Merlin/Morgana
- Same with every favourite pairings from Anime, I hate the female who has closed bond with the lead male; in this case, Freya
- I can't believe I've added this but sometimes I read Arthur/Morgana too [Christina-Potter-09's influence; cause I love her HHr stories] but it isn't my most favourite. You can try Night Swimming by mirrorOfsin for this pairing
- Read Evil by Yugicanbesexy, Throw Out the Script by Eidolon02 or Always and Forever by dreamcatcherxx if you wanna know why I can love Morgana. For any Mergana lovers, try Unwelcomed Arrangements by Sparrows Magician with good!Morgana in it - I love their loving and sexy moment in this story, The Sorcerer's Bride by RLD Flame-point Callie-co as it's good promising of great plot, or The Darkness To My Light by wizardfantasy, which I feel every tension of Mergana moment especially with their reunion.
There is a big confession and it is that I have never watched the whole Tudors series. Because I don't like the ending and whatever Merlin did Morgana in the series. I'm almost on Morgana's side so I hate other side by default. There was nothing wrong with Katie - even as a woman, I think she was beautiful.
Favourite Character: Anne Boleyn
Favourite Couples: François/Anne and Henry/Anne [Through I prefer François/Anne more but I read almost every Anne stories.]
I recommend Anne Boleyn: life-death-rebirth path » by Amaranthe Athenais for Anne/François
I recommend The Haunting by xXx A Little Fall of Rain xXx and Anne and Henry Make a Deal by JD'sDreams for Anne/Henry
Favourite Character: Irene Adler
Favourite Couples: Sherlock/Irene
Don't be so surprise. If you see my Detective Conan OTP, you can understand why. lol
Books or Movies:
Harry Potter series
My Beloved Character: Harry (Followed by Hermione [I rather read Bad!Hermione than Bad!Harry])
My OTP Couples: Harry/Hermione (or Harmione) I'm a devoted Harmonian
My other favourite piarings: James/Lily, Remus/Tonks
Considering factors about Harry/Hermione fiction:
- I don't like too perfect Harry/Hermione relationship. I just found out that I could be annoyed by it. Even the most loving couple can have a fighting to tighten the relationship and knowing more of each other. Too perfect is too boring anyway.
- I don't like soul mate paring with nonsense reason like they get together of the first time they met each other.
- Please don't make them grow up physically before time cause you ruin the reality of life.
- The first Harry/Hermione fiction I have ever read is Always and Forever by Neiva [Sorry, it's not on ff.net but aff.net]
- Don't bash Hermione or Harry too much I feel sorry for them.
- There is several fanfiction that made me come to tear after reading them, one of them is Forbidden Love by Nikki99 where Hermione coming to her room and refuse to bath.
- I don't like Dark!Harry and Slytherin!Harry (I feel it as the destruction to Canon!Harry - The leader of Light) If it is a little of those, I think it's preferable but, strangely to me, I found out that one of my favourite authors; broomstick flyer 's dark Harry fanfiction is lovely.
- Lastly, if you have never known the wonderfulness of the Harry/Hermione can be, you should read work of my most favourite author of Harmony; Christina-Potter-09
What I rather not touch (if not necessary) :
- I don't like a teenager loving an adult even though it is teenager Harry loving adult Hermione or vice versa.
- Where there is Draco-Hermione especially Hermione is the leading character and has Harry as a bad ass. I may read if it's in contrast; Harry is the main one with OC and Hermione is with Draco instead (Very rare to have a good feeling to read or after reading it)
- HarryGinny : Come on, I've never thought in my life that someone will fall in love with their fan club, just because she's a sister of your friend. I'll pretend that I've never read both VI and VII book in my life. And I don't see if their relationship will last long.
- Threesome or moresome (Well, I begin to feel the dislike in it. Let's say that I belive that one soul is for one soul only.)
- In conclusion, there is no fiction I read that isn't Harry/Hermione
About the Plot:
- Dark!Harry and Slytherin!Harry (I feel it as the destruction to Canon!Harry - The leader of Light)
- Bad!James, Lily, and Sirius (Hey, I love them!)
- Too much powerful!Harry (I found it much less interesting since the plot is almost the same)
- Harry as a heir of many lineages especially more than one founder (Well, like powerful!Harry, he is untouchable and can do nothing wrong because there is a power supporting him. Lossing any interesting of the story. Moreover, founders and Merlin have their sacreg place to live.)
- story that starts before they entering Hogwarts (I mean - It is boring and totally out of the verse - eventhough it is Harry/Hermione)
What I consider as the plus in the story:
- Manipulative Dumbledore (and he gets vengeance in the end)
- Everthing that badly happens to Ronald Weasley and Ginevra Weasley
- Soulmate / Time Travel story (between Harry and Hermione, it made my life more pleasure.)
- Harry don't follow everything fom Mrs. Weasley (I mean she's too over-protective and it seems to destoy Lily Potter's maternal love)
- Hermione's patronus is a doe [lol, or a stags]
What I hate :
- Albus Dumbledore
- Ronald Weasley (I can see nothing good about this brat only the fact that he is a good-for-nothing pig!)
- Book VI (especially where Harry kissed Ginny)
- Book VII (especially its epilogue but Harry with Hermione in the tent is the other story)
- Slash (I love it in the first place and even write one myself but, right now? NO, I WONT TOUCH IT EVER AGAIN)
Favourite Character: Rogue or Marie
Favourite Couple: Rogue/Cyclop or Scott/Marie, Rogue/Angel
I hate Logan and Jean so they are better off with each other.
I recommend My husband and my best friend by JCL-Tennant-Piper-1985 since I love it so much
Star Wars Series
Favourite Characters: Anakin Skywalker -> Yeah, even when he was Darth Vader / R2D2! You MUST love him!
Favourite Couple: Anakin/Padme
Actually, my favourite moment is when Darth Vader saved Luke Skywalker in the last episode.
I recommend Future Imperfect by TheRealThing
Favourite Character: Ariadne Bishop
Favourite Couple: Dom/Ari
I recommend Black Eyes, Blue Eyes, Love by VerelLupin
Other Books or Movies:
- Lord of the Ring series Favourite couple: none Favourite Character: Aragon
- A Cinderella Stoy Favourite couple: Austin/Sam Favourite Character: "Sam" Samantha
- Pirate of the Carribean Favourite couples: William/Elizabeth and William/Calipso Favourite Character: Will Turner
- Percy Jackson series Favourite couple: Percy/Anabeth Favourite Character: none
- Narnia series Favourite couple: none Favourite Character: Edmund (sometimes Lucy too)
- The Mummy series Favourite couple: Eve/Rick, Eve/Imhotep Favourite Character: Evelyn/ Nefetiri (And I love only Rachel Weisz version)
- The Hunger Games Favourite couple: Peeta/Katniss Favourite Character: Peeta
- Ironman Favourite couples: Pepperoni, Tony/Natasha Favourite Characters: Tony Stark / Natasha Romanoff
- The Avenger Favourite couple: Pepperoni, Tony/Natasha Favourite Characters: Tony Stark / Natasha Romanoff
- Batman series Favourite couple: Bruce/Selena Favourite Character: Bruce Wayne
This imperfect world is worth living in as long as you're in it... , Sanctuary by DigiFruit
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. Unknown (found it from When Opportunity Knocks by Dragonfire707 )
No matter the religion a person follows, it does not automatically make them perfect. People are flawed. They react on emotion first, think things through second. Of Anne Boleyn and Jane Seymour by Noelerin
If you have ever read my Harry Potter fanfiction, I happened to delete ALL of them for;
1. I wanna re-write the one with HarryOC pairing (but lossing my interest for a long time) Updated: I will not write any Harry/OC except HHr
2. I don't have the power even a square-millimetre to continue my SLASH fiction ever again
Currently, I have a bad feeling everytime I see Harry with eveyone except Hermione. Maybe I'm in Harmione Complex (which is good).
Considering about threesome, I image myself as a married girl (in the future) and find out that I rather have my husband for myself, rather than sharing him with other girls. I'm too much of a possessive type and also love him being possesstive to me too! So, harem story should not knock on my door. Dominant!girl in a relationship is not my way too. I mean I love being protected, not the one who protects my husband...even in the bedroom. Call me: a coward girl who never knows about the pleasure of being in control as you wish. A man is built to protect a girl, not in the other way around. I rarely touc a story which a girl is a main character but Hermione and the Radiant Chaos by Defender Paladin is exceptable. Still not overflow my rate of a leading heroine