Poll: Would you be interested in a TMM SYOC (submit your OCs) fic where the OCs were not the main characters, per say? Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Tokyo Mew Mew, Pokémon, and Portal.
I'm going to try and create something after a long time of nothing, so please bear with me if it is sub-par. Please enjoy the old stuff too - most of it is still pretty good, if I do say so myself.
Ah, and I did not create my avatar. I'm borrowing without asking from AmorinaAshton on DeviantArt. All story art does not belong to me.
Quotes for Thought:
"Three can keep a secret if two are dead." - Ben Franklin
"Let's stop living in the past!" - History teacher
"A bad name is a fart with consonants." - Tris from Shatterglass by Tamora Pierce
"Don't take life seriously; no one makes it out alive, anyways!" - anonymous
"A day is a span of time no one is wealthy enough to waste." - anonymous
Things to Do as an Author:
1. "Spell check all story and poetry. There is no excuse for not performing this duty. If you do not have a word processor that has the spell checking feature, use a search engine such as Google.com to find one." - FF's Rules and Guidelines
2. "Use proper textual formatting. For example: using only capital letters in the story title, summary, or content is not only incorrect but also a disregard for the language itself." - FF's Rules and Guidelines
3. Do not write entries that are not allowed:
- FF's Rules and Guidelines
4. Accept feedback, both positive and negative, graciously.
5. Give honest, yet constructive, feedback. Make sure to be specific with what you did or did not like.