Poll: Would you be interested in a TMM SYOC (submit your OCs) fic where the OCs were not the main characters, per say? Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Tokyo Mew Mew, Pokémon, and Portal.
I'm a (usually) good-humored writer who is known for writing ... different stories and generally being critical of ... new and struggling writers. However, if I bother to write a review giving feedback, it's (most frequently) because I think that you're not a lost case and that with some improvements, you should have a pretty good story on your hands. I try not to knock people down a peg unless they REALLY deserve it. Please remember that I'm not attacking you, I'm just trying to give you some pointers so that your writing skill can improve - there's a difference.
Personally, I've recently been not writing (scandalous!), at least as much, so as I try to get my feet back under me, please forgive my occasional lack of creative juices. They just don't make that stuff like they used to.
Ah, and I did not create my avatar. I'm borrowing without asking fromon DeviantArt.
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy reading!
Quotes for Thought:
"Three can keep a secret if two are dead." - Ben Franklin
"Let's stop living in the past!" - History teacher
"I haven't had my coffee yet. Don't make me kill you." - refridgerator magnet
"A bad name is a fart with consonants." - Tris from Shatterglass by Tamora Pierce
"Don't take life seriously; no one makes it out alive, anyways!" - anonymous
"A day is a span of time no one is wealthy enough to waste." - anonymous
Things to Do as an Author:
1. "Spell check all story and poetry. There is no excuse for not performing this duty. If you do not have a word processor that has the spell checking feature, use a search engine such as Google.com to find one." - FF's Rules and Guidelines
2. "Use proper textual formatting. For example: using only capital letters in the story title, summary, or content is not only incorrect but also a disregard for the language itself." - FF's Rules and Guidelines
3. Do not write entries that are not allowed:
- FF's Rules and Guidelines
4. Accept feedback, both positive and negative, graciously.
5. Give honest, yet constructive, feedback. Make sure to be specific with what you did or did not like.
Unsafe External Link