Author has written 3 stories for Beyblade, Oban Star-Racers, and Chronicles of Narnia.
This is so true... Girls 98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
This is so true...
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior,bright black stars,HeartofNarnia
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
Don’t mess with my happy place.
“Women and Cats will do as they please. Men and Dogs should relax and get used to it.”- Unknown
If you think the Coa-coa Puff Turkey Bird-thing should go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
Whatever happend to Beauty before Age?? Age kick Beauty's butt!!Copy and paste this into your profile.
If darkness is bad, why does it hide you? If light is good, why does it blind you?
Cheese. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile.
I am a proud Robin/Batgirl fan! If you are one of the few who loves this couple, paste it on your profile!
If your a lets kick Starfire's butt cause Dick and Babs belong together!!Then, copy and paste in in your profile!
Here, HoN, here!!
Age:Why do u need to know??
Fav. Animes:Beyblade,Digimon,Naruto,Princess Tutu,Code Lyoko,Ouran High School Host Club, Tokyo Mew Mew,Reborn!,Yu-Gi-Oh GX and Yu-Gi-Oh,Oban Star-Racers,Kamichama Karin,Pucca
Fav. Cartoons:Batman,Justice League,Teen Titans,W.I.T.C.H., X-Men: Evolution,Winx Club,Ben 10,A.T.O.M,Totally Spies,
Fav.Comics: Birds of Prey, Nightwing, Robin,Red Robin
Fav. Movies: Miracle, Harry Potter (all of them),X-Men (1-3),Fantastic 4,Mummy,National Treasure,Covenant,Star Trek
Fav. Show:Bones,C.S.I. Miami,Power Rangers,Without A Trace,Raines,American Idol(Carrie Underwood is the Best!!),ce of Cakes,Rescure Ink Unleashed,Vampire Diairies,Criminal Mind,Supernatural,Gossip Girl,NCIS, Charmed,Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Fav.Pairing:NarutoxSakura(Naruto),HinataxShino(Naruto),NejixTenTen(Naruto),TysonxHilary(Beyblade),JadenxAlexis(Yu-Gi-Oh Gx),BatgirlxRobin,Karin x Kazune(Kamichama Karin),InoxSai(Naruto),ShikamaraxTemari(Naruto),HarryxGinny(Harry Potter), DracoxHermione(Harry Potter),MattxSora(Canon, Boo YAh!!),TKxKari,MarcusxYoshi,RikaxRyo,KojixZoe,TaixOc,MerlinxMorgana,LancelotxGwen,Arthurxoc,StefanxElina,DamonxBonnie,AlecxOC(Cameron Bright who plays Alec is such a hottie-pie)
Dislike Pairing:SasukexNaruto(aww,WRONG!!),SasukexSakura(Can stand better than the first one), StarfirexRobin(Dislike with a passion),NejixHinata(Their Cousins!!WRONG in so many ways),ChazzxAlexis(Chazz is my!! Not Alexis's),CedricxCho(Just don't like this pairing)
Fav:Music:Carrie Underwood,Rascal Flatts,Evanescence,Jojo,Jesse McCartney,Vanessa Carlton,Kelly Clarkson,David Archueta
Fav. Books:Harry Potter,Alex Rider series,Narnia,Twilight Saga,Blue Bloods
Fav.Authors:Koge-Donbo,Anthony Hortiwitz,Melissa de la Cruz
Barbara Gordan/Batgirl: I found the Batcave.
Richard Grayson/Robin: We gotta get those locks changed.
Bruce Wayne/Batman: She knows who we are.
Richard Grayson/Robin: Guess we'll just have to kill her.
Richard Grayson/Robin: I want a car. Chicks dig the car.
Bruce Wayne/Batman: This is why Superman works alone.
"WOOHOO! WOOHOO! CAKE! CAKE! WOOHOO! WOOHOO! CAKE! CAKE!" - Kero(Card Captor Sakura)
: You always say you love thunderstorms, so what's a few raindrops between friends?
: Hey Matt, who are those weird people?
: Hey, I said only I can kiss Kari, she my girl!
: Wargreymon quit like a coward.
: I wasn't going to send that letter!
: I meant what I said, Matt. Cherrymon was wrong. Friendship, loyalty, they're more than just words, they're real, and they matter. I'm going to prove it to you.
: You will bow before me.
: When you can't think of anything to say, do you always resort to fighting?
: What's so funny?
: Good thing we're in a hospital, cause it looks like we may need one.
: Enough. Why don't you stop and think about other people's feelings for a change?
: I need you, Tai... Gatomon... the National Guard.
: I care too much about you to let you go down without a fight.
: I've been living a lie.
: What could be worse than living your life without a single friend?
: I'm only doing this to honor all the brave digimon that have helped us. They trusted us and believed in our commitment. We can't let them down.
: No offence, but even if I felt like talking, it wouldn't be to a tree.
: T.K. and Davis sure do fight a lot. How come?
: Now that you boys have holes in your heads, maybe your brains will get more oxygen.
: Mom, Dad, why are girls so crazy?
Recording on telephone: This number only exists in your imagination. Please hang up and don't call back.
: My name's Koromon. And we're partners.
: Where are we going?
: It's not funny, you know. I don't want to walk all the way to the next town just to find your little friend.
: I would eat dirt before I'd ever let Renamon become what you are... a montser.
about Rika and Renamon
Joe is doubled up on the floor in pain and clutching his stomach
: the team is at a festival and Tyson sees food around It smells so good, I'm hungry.
Sanquinex: It's too late for that, we have chosen the tall one as our challenger.
: Bed! Perfect for a pillow fort!
: This is the last time I'm gonna say this...
: Mew Mew Style Mew Mew Grace, Mew Mew Power in Your Face!
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Marion Ravenwood Mutt can be a little impetuous.
Mutt Williams: A scorpion just stung me, am I gonna die?
Mutt Williams: (Irinka Spalko holds sword up to Mutt's neck) Woah! Wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop, stop, stop!
Indiana Do we need the monkey?
If you believe Narnia is real, copy and paste this to your profile, and add your name to the list: Miss Pookamonga, breezybrez, Clear Plastic :), fionagurls1301,HeartofNarnia
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
If you hate sterotypes. Then just stop what you're doing and POST THIS on your profile! Help stop sterotypes!
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!! and Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
THE TWO TREES
by: William Butler Yeats (1865-1939)
BELOVED, gaze in thine own heart,
The holy tree is growing there;
From joy the holy branches start,
And all the trembling flowers they bear.
The changing colours of its fruit
Have dowered the stars with merry light;
The surety of its hidden root
Has planted quiet in the night;
The shaking of its leafy head
Has given the waves their melody,
And made my lips and music wed,
Murmuring a wizard song for thee.
There the Loves a circle go,
The flaming circle of our days,
Gyring, spiring to and fro
In those great ignorant leafy ways;
Remembering all that shaken hair
And how the wingèd sandals dart,
Thine eyes grow full of tender care:
Beloved, gaze in thine own heart.
Gaze no more in the bitter glass
The demons, with their subtle guile,
Lift up before us when they pass,
Or only gaze a little while;
For there a fatal image grows
That the stormy night receives,
Roots half hidden under snows,
Broken boughs and blackened leaves.
For all things turn to barrenness
In the dim glass the demons hold,
The glass of outer weariness,
Made when God slept in times of old.
There, through the broken branches, go
The ravens of unresting thought;
Flying, crying, to and fro,
Cruel claw and hungry throat,
Or else they stand and sniff the wind,
And shake their ragged wings; alas!
Thy tender eyes grow all unkind:
Gaze no more in the bitter glass.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Man: Do you have a map? Because I am lost in your eyes.
If you repost this you will get a phone call 37 minutes after you repost
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail. FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you. FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door. FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies) FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough. FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter 10 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GIRL 10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks 9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies 8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly 7. Our magazines have horiscopes 6. Girls with guy first names like Taylor sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around 5. Our friends don't say "hi" by punching us in the arm 4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month 3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have 2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket 1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
10 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GIRL
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horiscopes
6. Girls with guy first names like Taylor sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5. Our friends don't say "hi" by punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Again repost this on your profile if you think abortion is wrong.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
There are no sexualities. You love who you love and that's that. It's not restricted to one gender, no matter what gender it is. If you agree with me, copy & paste this into your profile.
When we were younger:
Before the MySpace frenzy...
Before the Internet & text messaging...
Before Sidekicks & iPods...
Before MIKE JONES...
Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX...
Before Spongebob . . .
...Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
Man, you didn’t even have homework.
When light up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was 0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was a new thing.
When we recorded stuff on VCRs & paid 3.50 for a movie.
When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off our walkmans.
When 2Pac and Biggie where alive.
When the Chicago Bulls were the best team ever.
When checking out drawing books and that one book about the rainbow fish from the library was THE cool thing to do.
Before we realized all this would eventually disappear
Who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much!!
127 Ways To Know You're A 90's Kid!
You know you're a 90's kid when...
1. You can remember saying, "Talk to the hand!"
2. Your best comeback was, "I know you are, but what am I?"
3. If you ever injured yourself on a Slip N Slide
4. Your favorite show was Full House
5. You can finish this song... "In West Philidelphia, born and raised..."
6. You've ever finished a sentence with Psyche!
7. You can remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons
8. You remember when Kurt Cobain, 2Pac, River Phoenix, and Selena died.
9. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey from "Blossom" and that "How Rude!" comes from Stephanie from "Full House"
10. You begged for some GAK, and when you got that they came out with scented GAK, and when you got that they came out with funny scented GAK...
11. You remember reading "Goosebumps"
12. You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
13. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...
14. You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record "Your FAVORITE song of ALL time"...with a tape recorder held up to the radio loL!!
15. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? was both a game and a TV game show.
16. Captain Planet.
17. You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green Ranger were meant to be together. (this was meant for young 80s children)
18. When playing power rangers with friends you fought over who got to be who...and still all ended up being Tommy.
19. You remember when super nintendo's became popular.
20. You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos... but never taped anything funny.
21. You remember watching home alone 1, 2 , and 3...and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
22. "I've fallen and I can't get up"
23. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates
24. Two words... Trapper Keeper.
25. "Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack, all dressed in black, black, black, with silver buttons, buttons, buttons, all down her back, back, back" SHE ASKED HER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER FOR FIFTY CENTS CENTS CENTS TO SEE THE ELEPHANTS PHANTS PHANTS JUMP OVER THE FENCE THE FENCE THE FENCE
26. You remember boom boxes vs. cd players
27. You remember New Kids on The Block when they were cool
28. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell"
29. You played and/or collected "Pogs"
30. You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet or Nano and brought it everywhere
31. You watched the original Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles
32. Yikes pencils and erasers were the stuff!
33. All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.(pencils.notebooks.binders.etc.)
34. You remember when the new Beanie Babies and talking Elmo were always sold out.
35. You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes.
36. You remember a time before the WB.
37. You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
38. You know the Macarena by heart.
39. "Talk to the hand" ... enough said
40. You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
41. If you played Nintendo 64.
42. used MSN Messenger 2.0
43. If you heard Cindy Crawford sang (in a commercial)... then acted in a movie.
44. If you know "Ice Ice baby" and "Can't touch this".
45. Jean Cluad Van Damn was doing a lot of movies where he played his own twin.
46. Steven Segal was slim and actually have a career.
47. Jennifer Lopez was a dancer for Janet Jackson.
48. If you thought there was no way Michael Jackson could get any weirder!
49. You've seen both fights between the iron Mike Tyson V.S The real deal Holyfield. And the ear bitting.
50. Wear your pants backward.
51. A lot of monkey in Pepsi commercial.
52. MTV single out?
53. Justin Timberlake wanted to be Nick Carter.
54. If you was listening to the O.J verdict.
55. Will Farrell was in Old school.
56. Adam Sander (not famous) was dating Shannon Dorthy (famous).
57. Michale Jordan was playing baseball. Then spacejam.
58. Beverly Hill 90210 and Kelly the hot blonde.
59. Christian Slater.
60. Bill Pullman got dump in every movie. Making a career out of that.
61. Pauly Shore, the weasel. Has anyone seen Biodome? I am sorry to hear that.
62. Has Kramer's t-shirt.
63. Know the lyric "I'll be there for you" from the series "Friends".
64. Ace Venture and who was that blonde chic in "The Mask"? Cameron who? Diaz? Cameron Diaz? Never heard of.
65. You knew that Backstreet Boys started the boy band craze!
66. You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off"
67. You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
68. the pharse "finder keepers, losers weepers"
69. You remember when everyone went slinky crazy.
70. You remember when razor scooters were cool.
71. bill-nye the science guy.
72. MR RODGERS!!
74. lamb chop
75. original barney
76. When Toys R Us overuled the mall.
77. act like you didn't watch afro-king BOB ROSS paint trees on T.V.
78. DID I DO THAAAAAAAAAT??
79. when cops and robbers was a daily activity.
80. when we played Hide and go seek until our legs grew numb.
81. when we used to obey our parents
82. when everyhting was settled by: rock paper scissors, bubble gum bubble gum in a dish, ordaddy had a donkey inky binky bonky.
83. You remember watching: The Magic School Bus, Wishbone, and Reading Rainbow on PBS.
84. You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
85. You remember those Where's Waldo books.
86. You remember eating Warheads.
87. You remember watching: the 1st Batman, Aladdin, Ninja Turtles, and 3 Ninjas movies.
88. You remember Ring Pops.
89. You remember drinking Surge, and Tang.
90. Oh, oh, oh! and JOSTA!!
91. If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
92. When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
93. Making those little paper fortune cookie things, and then predicting your life with them.
94. You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
95. And Windows 95 was the best.
96. You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
97. Michael Jordan was a king.
98. Lambchop's song never ended.
99. The old dollar bills.
100. Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
101. You remember a time before the WB.
102. You collected all the Troll dolls
103. If you even know what an original walkman is.
104. You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.
105. You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace.
106. You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
107. You've worn shorts and felt stylish
108. You wanted to be part of the Baby-Sitters club
109. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in kindergarten
110. You sang I Just Can't Wait To Be King and Hakuna Matata in kindergarten
111. You remember Alf, the little brown alien from Melmac and Vicki the Robot from "MY Little Wonder"
112. You used to pretend to be a MIGHTY MORPHIN Power Ranger and you owned a Skip It.
113. You thought it would be so cool to be Alex Mack.
114. You thought Brain woud finally take over the world
115. 2 words ... SPICE GIRLS
116. You can remember dance tunes such as "Mr. Vain"...
117. You remember watching Live and Kicking
118. You read "Shout," "Miss" and occassionally "J17!"
119. You remember that Polaroid cameras = instant pictures.
120. You remember falling asleep early at parties.
121. You would always want to play outside with your friends who lived in your neighborhood .. outside.
122. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock"
123. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
124. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.
125. You owned Pokemon cards but you didn’t play.
126. "Miss Susie had a steam boat, the steam boat had a bell..miss suzie went to heaven the steamboat went to hell_o operator please give me number 9 and if you disnconnect me i'll kick you from behind the fridgerator, there was a piece of glass, miss suzie sat upon it and broke her little ass_k me no more questions, please tell me no more lies the boys are in the bathroom zipping up their flies, are in the cornfield the bees are in their hives ... miss suzie and her boyfriend are kissing in the D-A-R-K- D-A-R-K D-A-R-K dark dark dar dar da dark"
127. Who LOVES orange soda?? Keeeeeeel loves orange soda! Is it truuuuuuuue? Mhm hmm... I do I do I doooooooo...
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself . So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
If you become a Cameron Bright Fan after seeing his hotness in New Moon being Alec then paste this it your profile.
The girl slowly came upon this one
It had creatures in the background and the man
She started laughing with her friend commenting on how ugly he was.
Right then, an instant message came up.
SatanStalker: So how do u like my
XxLoVemExX: Who is this anyway??
SatanStalker: Well, you should know;
XxLoVemExX: How do you know that im looking at ur pro??
SatanStalker:I know when people look at my MySpace.
XxLoVemExX: What? That doesnt make
SatanStalker: I just do.
Satanstalker: Especially to pretty girls like you.
Satanstalker: With very nice legs I might say.
At the time the girl was wearing high
She started to pull them down a little bit to cover what
XxLoVemExX: Ok whatever man youre starting to scare the living sht out of me.
SatanStalker: You should be afraid.
SatanStalker: You wouldnt want an ugly guy like me touching your legs huh? I mean thats what you
They were in shock.
Her friend: Holy crap man just block him
The girl: Ok holy crap, you think hes
SatanStalker: I am.
SatanStalker: Well it wouldnt really
XxLoVemExX: What? My house?
SatanStalker: Yeah, youre alone so its
XxLoVemExX: Ok I think Im going to leave now because you're freaking me out.
SatanStalker: Your screen name says
SatanStalker has just signed off.
The girl and her friend were really
friend: Whatever lets just go upstairs trust me I doubt hes really coming. Its just a joke from someone.
They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight.
All of a sudden the girls friend said she had to go to the bathroom. The girl said ok.
Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was
She goes and knocks but no one said
she opens it and finds her friend there on
her neck sliced with blood all over the ground. with her head nailed to the wall. Just her head.
If you do not re-post this in the next two
one in your room, and one killing your parents at that
Tonight at 1:30am. Well what are you waiting for?
Re-post or you are going to die
DO NOT READ WHAT IS BELOW! IT IS SOOOO SCARY! IT SEEMS HARMLESS BUT IT ISN'T. DO NOT READ IT! NOT JOKING!
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
Unsafe External Link