Author has written 37 stories for Janet Evanovich.
Please, my fabulous readers, please review my stories. I still actively check my messages and love seeing your thoughts. I mostly like won't respond, but that is because I'm super busy IRL and try to devote any and all downtime to writing! Though if u have a particular question, I'll answer it. :-) Please be polite. I love constructive criticism, but as long as it is respectful.
Story Updates: (7/15/2021)
1. Currently posting "Spring Break" every Wednesday and Saturday. Once I have it completely written and proofed, I'll update more frequently.
2. The sequel to Night, "The Decision that Changed Everything" is partially written, but I'm not in the mindset to continue it now. I'm hoping that when I finish Spring Break, I might be motivated to get back to this story.
3. I may, emphasis on the MAY, write a sequel to "Just a Dream" but nothing is in the works yet.
4. I have an idea of a tart, a Steph/Lester pairing (sorry Babes), but I'm not sure when I would write it. Don't worry, Ranger is a totally awesome good guy in this story (I can never make him a jerk).
5. Hermoine Incarnate and I are thinking of collaborating together. We have a rough outline, but that's it. Who knows if it will ever be written?
For those on Facebook, you can follow me. I'm Misty Plum and I'm in the group Ranger Should Get the Girl.
Happy reading, BABES! Thanks for your support.
J R Mai (10)
The Pardo Girls (4)