Author has written 2 stories for Tales of Symphonia, Red vs. Blue, and Tales of Vesperia.
Name: Erica (nuff said)
Age: Take a wild guess
Gender: Uh... isn't my name a hint?
All you have to know about me is that I have a lot of imagination. A big fan of video games, anime, and good writer. Though I'm sensitive when people criticize my work, and I wanted to make sure I did 'em right. So... yeah.
Decided to put this up:
Current status: If you're wondering what happened to Guardian Rose... I deleted them. I realized that it's... harder than it looks. I don't have the motivation to do them anymore. To anyone who liked them, I deeply apologize.
Top 5 (reasons why):
5) Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Almost a typical magical girl genre but then on the third episode it suddenly got dark. Suddenly, you realize that there's more to it than what it seems and it wrenches your heartstrings. Overall, its a good series - sad that it was short.
4) Avatar: The Last Airbender - The creators followed the cultures that each nation is based on accurately. The characters are likeable, and you felt good that all of them are slowly growing up as each episode goes by. Sure it isn't really an anime, but it comes close, doesn't it? It has its own share of dark moments, but the Avatar series is still a good show.
3) Kill la Kill - I haven't watched a lot of o it, but it has good parts to it. Some comical, some sad, and some just...extreme. Almost magical girl-like, but not at the same time. The characters are enjoyable, and they each have a morality that helps them grow and become stronger.
2) RWBY - Though its an internet series, its actually pretty good. The world is unique, as are the creatures, energy source, weapons and characters. Some are based on myths and stories, but it tells a compelling story about a team of four girls at they attend the finest school for training young heroes, and how they, and everyone they knew, grow up.
1) Dragon ball Z - I've watched this since I was little. It was the greatest show of its time, but the more memorable moments are the ones that took place during the Frieza saga. After rewatching the series, I was... a little disappointed by how the series went, and that the main character/protagonist hardly grew up at all. What probably saved it from dying completely in my heart is the fact that I could never forget the very first anime that I was enthralled with. Its not as good as it used to be, but it's still good.
Favorite Video Games:
5) Ratchet and Clank - What started off as a platforming shooter game that has a lot of crazy guns and gadgets turns into something you didn't expect. It also has a story about a young Lombax who was alone for as long as he could remember teaming up with a small robot and ended up saving the universe more times than you can count. They had a brother-like relationship and gone through many close calls. The most complex is the Future arc, where you found out more about the two heroes than you could imagine. While the later games after them are... a bit gaudy, the ones before gave you memorable times of watching these two dorks go save a galaxy.
4) Tales series - I only played a few of them in my life. The very first I ever played is Tales of Symphonia. How the game is based on lore of our own cultures gave the players a look at how the developers interoperate them. The games I've played (Tales of Symphonia, Vesperia, Abyss, Xillia and Hearts) have a story and characters you can't help but love. They have moments that you didn't expect and leave a deep impact on parts that exists on our world. The stories are different, and so is the 'energy' of each of them. Though I only played a few of them, they each left a deep impact on me.
3) Mario and Zelda (a tie) - I grew up with Mario and was introduced to the Zelda series when I was young. The Mario series has colorful characters, and wacky power-ups, but the gameplay for some of the Mario games I've played on kept me entertained. Though the Mario Kart series is what I played with most, I barely played with a few RPGs and basic platformers. I'm ashamed to admit that, but I don't have a very wide palette anyway. The Zelda series, however, kept surprising me with the story it shows. Each game I play, I can't help but be enchanted by the scenery and background of the games. Its also the music that got me, each of them unique and beautiful in their own right. The stories in each of them kept my childish like for fantasy alive, and I couldn't help but to love that about the games. Mario and Zelda are good games, but I can't just choose between them, so those two tied for third.
2) Kingdom Hearts - While it has characters from Disney, the story is...not what you'd expect from something like this. Then again, most Disney movies are dark in their own right. You saw that greed is what started it all, and a thirst for knowledge kept screwing everyone over and made things a bit worse. With its dark parts, you can't help but hope and wish for a happy ending for all of them, even if it may not happen. You can't exactly predict what could happen next, and with side projects from the canon games, it makes your head hurt. Still... its a good game regardless.
1) Pokémon - Honestly, I like the games better than the anime. With each instalment onto a new console/handheld, you can't help but be amazed by the work and detail they put in for them. Each Pokémon and the story for the games are different, and its oddly satisfying to beat the ever living shit out of your opponents. With newer ways to connect and newer ways to battle you're reluctant to put down your game until your team is awesome and badass. ...Even though the Legendaries you tired to catch for your Pokédex are assholes that don't want to be caught...
5) Adventure Time - For a time, I avoided this show because it was weird at first, until we just sat down and watched it. The show actually has a story that took you by surprise and some dark elements on the show that helps explain why this and that happened and HOW it happened. It took me by surprise and I watched a couple of episodes whenever I can. But its still a bit weird on some parts.
4) Regular Show - Another odd show that took me by surprise. Although it focuses on two guys working in a park, a lot of strange things happened to them all the time. Some supernatural and some that is just plain weird. Though some of the characters grew as the show goes on, there are some factors that you can't help but like about them. And sometimes they could remind them of yourself.
3) The Amazing World of Gumball - A cute but odd show about a blue adolescent cat going through everyday life with a pet fish that could walk on legs, a very smart little sister who's a pink rabbit, a workaholic mother and a lazy father. Strange things also happens on the world, and you usually watch him as he goes through a situation he has to overcome with near disastrous results. But despite all of that, there are parts of the show that you can't help but like and giggle at.
2) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - I've watched different incarnations of the four brothers who are mutated turtles that are raised to be ninjas by a mutant rat with human mannerisms, but the 2013 incarnations of them are my favorite. They all act like teenagers of different quirks and personalities that makes them... well, likeable. They were sheltered for fifteen years until, one faithful day, they are allowed out and met up with April O'Neil. They all have gone through different scenarios that allowed them to grow and learn to be greater fighters to fight against their greatest enemy: the Shredder. It has moments that make you giggle, it has moments that make you reel in shock, but overall, this incarnation of the ninja turtles brings a smile to my face.
1) Ed, Edd, n' Eddy - I began to watch the show the moment it first came out in 1999-2000. It has characters that I enjoyed greatly, and some...not so much. It has three boys of the same name going through their lives, either scamming kids for money to buy jawbreakers to other strange misadventures they go through. The three Eds have a tight friendship with each other, but as the years went by, it seems that they have changed...and not in a good way. It wasn't until the Big Picture Show (movie) that you finally understand why one of the characters is the way he is; the kids that used to alienate them finally accepted them. But, in my honest opinion, I like some of the earlier seasons better than some of the newer ones.
Red vs Blue - I will admit, I've avoided the series for years because I wasn't interested on the game it was based on: Halo. It was only last year that I got to watch it and I was hooked to it. What started off as a bunch of guys in a lone canyon going through misadventures later turned into something more. You suddenly realized that something more was going on and is shocked by a lot of things you didn't (or did) expect. BUT, even after the first ten seasons are over and done with, you are thrown back in to something that is connected to Project Freelancer. With season thirteen coming, you don't know what else could happen and if the idiots that grew on you for years are going to make it, and praying that they do. The characters are memorable, and you can't help but to like those idiots.
Dragonball Z: Goku, Goten, Bardock, Krillen and Piccolo
Azumanga Dioh: Chiyo-chan, Osaka, Tomo-chan, Yukari and Sakaki.
Kingdom Hearts: Roxas, Riku, Axel, Xion, Terra, Ventus, Aqua and Demyx.
Super Smash Bros: Fox McCloud, Pichu, Lucario, Ness and Peach.
Tales of Symphonia: Lloyd Irving/Aurion, Kratos Aurion, Genis Sage, and Zelos Wilder.
Ed, Edd, n' Eddy: Ed, Double D, Rolf, and Jonny
Total Drama Island/Action: Owen, Izzy, Harold, Lindsay, DJ, Geoff, Heather, and Bridgette.
Darksiders: War, Ulthane and Azrael.
Keroro Gunso/Sgt. Frog: Keroro, Dororo/Zeroro, Giroro, and Fuyuki Hinata.
Okami series: Amaterasu, Chibiterasu, Issun, and Oki.
Jak and Daxter series: Jak, Daxter (who DOESN'T love the comedy relief?), Keira, Torn, Ashelin, Damas, and Sig. And, to be honest, I prefer Erol over Veger (I DETEST the bastard; I mean, he dissed Damas when he died!)
Regular Show: Mordecai, Rigby, Skips, and Pops.
Tales of Vesperia: Yuri Lowell, Raven/Schwann, Rita Mordio, Estellise/Estelle, Judith, Repede, and Karol Capel.
Tales of the Abyss: Luke fon Fabre, Jade Curtis, Tear Grants, Guy Ceila and Ion.
Tales of Xillia: Uh... all of the main characters?
Tales of Hearts R: Same as Xillia.
Red vs. Blue: The Reds, Blues, Agent Washington, Agent Carolina, Agent York, Delta, Theta, Epsilon and the Feds and Rebels of Chorus.
Things I like to watch, though don't play (most of the time):
Gears of War series, Dead Space series... The list kinda goes on.
My likes: Playing Video Games, read Manga, watch Anime and T.V. take a walk outside, typing...and I'm also a sucker for some orchestra music, some video game music and a couple of j-pop.
My dislikes: School, my brother, bossy people, people who don't value a human life/says bad things about them when they died, and people who think they're great.
Weakness: I can't do past tense. I try, but it slips through. That's my major issue.
I also got an account in deviantART. My account is Crystalkeyblader.deviantart.com; I have to warn you, my drawings suck eggs. But feel free to take a look anyway.
I made my own forum! Its for the story Angels of Stars. I made it because I wanted people to put in their ideas for the story here instead of a review - to keep the surprise nice and fresh and stuff. Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/myforums/Yue-Twili/995065/
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, Larxene II, Dragons Ark, freakyanimegal, The Sage of Spirits, Neozangetsu, Yue Twili
What the hell is the point of being popular? I gotta agree with these people!
If Your Obsessed or just a big fan Tales of Symphonia copy and paste this into your profile.
YAY LLOYD! :P
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, zElDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Firehawk, Rainfire, Sparrowflight, Silverstar's Shadow, The Sage of Spirits, Neozangetsu, Yue Twili
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself post this in your profile.
I usually do that to act the lines in my stories.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
The rain cools down the day, especially when it's humid.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table then put this on your profile.
Don't ask why, but I usually do that.
If you've ever had a dream about an anime/book/video game, etc. character, copy this onto your profile.
If YOU have ever called Sasuke an arrogant pompous arse, paste this to your profile.
Even though he wanted revenge, he should know that killing someone else who brought you misery won't make the world better! Plus, he was finding strength the wrong way! Ignorant prick...
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
O.O I better put this on here!! That guy will pay though...
If you watched Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, and loved Ed's story on 'Once Upon an Ed', copy and paste this onto your profile.
Double D: (sarcastic) Gracious Ed. What an enchanted world you live in... (Once Upon an Ed; Ed, Edd, n' Eddy)
Ed: I AM A MONSTER!! (growls like one for a few moments) I am just a monster in a boy's body.
Abridged Nappa: Vegeta! Look! A Pokemon! (First time I heard it, I nearly died laughing.)
Abridged/Ghost Nappa: (ghostly like) He took the Dragonball... (And cue the epic Vegeta scream! XP)
Abridged Bulma and Master Roshi: (thinks) Oh my god, he's a parent! (Don't blame them really, the dude is completely innocent...)
Abridged/Super Kami Guru: And they're all incredibly flamboyant! (I just like the way the person who done his voice says it! X3)
Abridged Frieza: You see, I recently acquired what you people refer to as...'Dragon Balls'...but I am having trouble getting them to do what I want.
Xion: No... It was my choice... To go away now. Better that... then to do nothing... and let Xemnas have his way... I belong with Sora... and now... I am going back... to be with him... (Poor Xion...)
Samos the Sage: For every age, there is a time of trial. The rocks faced such a fire before they were the strength beneath our feet. The plants braved vast winds before their roots could give us life. (So true there; we all face trials in our lives. Overcoming them helps us get stronger, and mature, learning things along the way.)
Raven: Judith dear, you've got nerves of steel! (Indeed she does.)
Yuri: Remember? *made his voice high-pitched to copy Karol* 'Prepare to die, eggbear'! (Cracks me up when I heard it.)
War: I have chosen once, a coward did not. (Oh...! BURN!)
War: You have taught me something Abaddon. Sometimes duty must be cast aside, to do what must be done. It is not for duty that I kill you now. (Badass! X3)
Ulthane: Now, if your planin' on usin' them hands, you best not go touchin', that what ain't yours. (He's a kickass Scottish-like dude! ...Or maybe he just have a Scottish accent.)
Waka: Life is all about resolve. Outcome is secondary. It is resolve that determines the value of your life. (Because without resolve, how can you accomplish anything in life?)
Agent Washington: "Even with everything you screwed up, look at how far you made it. You're not the same person you were back at Blood Gulch."
And this... I just had to put this up:
Please read-true story (not me)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
(...The story is sad... And yet, this happens when you've least expected it...it always does...)
IF YOU IGNORE THIS WITHOUT READING IT YOU HAVE NO HEART...BUT IF YOU FIND YOU CANNOT STOP UNTIL YOU REACH THE END THEN YOU MUST HAVE A VERY BIG HEART.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
(...Why would people do this...? Everything has a reason...yet, does this define a person a monster? Doing this kind of thing without reason?)
Katie Legends: A good friend of mine; I'm wishing that she'll do her very best to make her way through life.
Sharidaken Tranqity: A good friend of mine. Though I think of him as a brother now.
Flagstealer: A good friend of mine on deviantART, and fellow writer.
Katie Legends: The way she writes her Pokémon stories are awesome! And I like her unique art-style.
Sharidaken Trangity: I love his crossovers; and my buddy on deviantART!
freakyanimegal: The way she writes her stories now... they show deep meaning and shown me the light! I salute you sista! -does so-
Echo the Ethereal Swordmaster: I like her story. And I'm her first reviewer. Other than that, has a very interesting way of making her crossovers. CREATIVITY RULZ!!
EcoSeeker247: For some reason, his self-insert based stories drew me in.
Doesn't people realize how hard it is for us authors to type up a chapter? A lot of them nag at authors to update - and I know I'm one to talk, with me urging the authors of my favorite stories to hurry up but I'm learning to not do that all the time. People: STOP making the authors hurry it up! They have their own life outside of fanfiction (which I'm slowly realizing is indeed a struggle). Just-Just stop. Okay?
And there's another thing I wanted to point out. It's also a struggle to type up a chapter, and you expect to get a lot of reviews. But, however, you don't. Not immediately - and a few days later, you just get one. One, and its short! That is a peeve of mine! I wanted people to put in what they think, and I wanted longer reviews. Yes, I know that the chapter is good, but I want details - why they like it. What else I can do to improve it? It-It's ridiculous.
I'm twenty-four years old, I'm not a kid anymore. If you got criticisms, go ahead and fire at me! Bring it on! I'm not afraid (well, a little, but that's besides the point)!
This has been a PSA.
Other than that, go ahead and read my stories. I know they aren't the best, but at least I tried.