Author has written 13 stories for Beyblade, Naruto, and Harry Potter.
"The world is but a canvas to the imagination"
-Henry David Thoreau
Or better yet
"There is a fine line between Genius and Insanity. I have erased this line."
Go visit it! No, better yet subscribe! It's a Kingdom Hearts, Riku/Sora C2 so if you like that kind of stuf, be sure to check it out. (Its easy. See that little link at the bottom of my page that says C2? Click it.)
I've Finally finished Fit to Be Tied. Dances So yeah I'm very happy about that. :) I have a few other idea's in the works, and Soul's Journey to finish, but expect a few funny oneshots from me in the near future. :)
Wings Guide To Summary Writing
(you made me do this...)
For all those lovely writers who know how to write a summary please skip, Unless you wish for a laugh or two.
1. Now this is the most important. Are you listening? Good. Never, ever, and I repeat NEVER, put "I am not good at writing summaries" in your summary! If you are that bad its evident trust me. I dont need to hear it.
2. Pretty much never put anything along the lines of "its good please read!" or "its not as bad as it sounds trust me!" Hey you might be right. But it makes me wary...
3. A summary can either be a short description, or a teaser. Remember people, you are trying to lure others in to read your fic. If your summary does not say one word about what your story entails...how does anyone know if they wanna take a peak?
4. Ok here's another biggie...GRAMMAR MATTERS! Yes I know this is shocking, but if you cant even capitalize your I's and spell the simplest words, why brave your story? After all summaries are short what must the fic be like...
5. And lastly, just try! Dont give it up as lost. Dont tell yourself oh I suck at summaries so I cant do this! YOU CAN! Even if its not the best summary in the world, if you follow the above steps, then its good enough for me. If you can write an entire story, a little two sentence thing cant beat you!
I hope you have enjoyed wings guide to summaries.
Coming soon, wings guide to Authors Notes
(The above is not meant to be a slight in any way. I have read some great fics that have HORRIBLE summaries. The thing is, I almost didnt read them because of those summaries. I dont want to miss out on any stories! And I dont want you guys to miss out on any readers! 3 wing)
-Best wishes to you all. May plot bunnies strike and the inspiration keep flowing,
|Community:||Where Land meets Sky|
|Focus:||Games Kingdom Hearts|