Poll: *NEW POLL!* Don't worry, I have your story preferences stored away safely to refer to and a new poll for NEXT STORIES with NEW CHOICES will be up really soon, but in the meantime I have been dying to ask you guys this question: So I'm curious, I have written Scam as both evil and good and I love him either way because I think he can pull off being good as well as he pulls off being evil lol but what about you guys? How do you like to see Scam? As a downright evil guy or a good guy? Or a bit of both? Just wondering. :) Vote Now!
Author has written 55 stories for Totally Spies.
Hi everyone, the name is Cresenta's Lark! My favourite Anime of all time is Sailor Moon. I also love Totally Spies, Inuyasha, Merlin, Fairly Odd Parents, Zach Bell, Martin Mystery, Class of the Titans, Mew Mew Power, CSI, and well a lot of others. I am also a HUGE hockey fan. I started watching when I was 4 with my dad and have now been a loyal fan of my home team the Toronto Maple Leafs for 2 decades and counting (I can't believe I never mentioned this before :O). Reviews wanted for all work! Feel free to comment and send ideas for those famous writer's blocks.
Some Information ( For those of you who just wanna know more)
Birthday: January 5, 1990
Nationality: Canadian (And insanely proud of it!)
Fav. Seasons: Winter, Spring & Fall - Winter looks beautiful/Spring is a fresh new start. I recently have begun to find Autumn very inspiring for writing, especially horror!
Fav. show to write about: Totally Spies (blame Tim Scam and Sam and their incredible chemistry)
Shows I love: Hockey Night in Canada, Death Note, CSI, Bleach, Criminal Minds, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Totally Spies, Fairly Odd Parents, F.R.I.E.N.D.S., Martin Mystery, Class of the Titans, Everybody Loves Raymond, and MUCH MORE!
Fav. Books: Heir Apparent, The Outlander, Howl's Moving Castle, Casino Royale, Beauty, The Island of Dr. Moreau, Princess Series (Dawn Cook), Enchanted Inc., Harry Potter (1-4), Shopoholic (Series), Wicked, Faithful Spy, Golden, and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass.
Pastimes: Writing, Sketching, Painting, and Reading
Favourite Flowers: GUESSES?...RED & WHITE ROSES
MUSIC is Fuel for Life! so here is my favourite song! (1 of them LOL, of course I have waaay too many to post here!)
MuteMath- Chaos (I LOVE this SONG!)
My artwork :P (Sam/Scam sketches, drawings, even chibis (lol) included amongst other artwork and other stuff) Check it out if you get the chance and please comment if you can.
Made entirely due to my love of TML.
VIDEOS MADE BY ME: (Please watch and comment if you can)
1. Here is the link for a Sam/Scam video I made when I had free time
2. AND yet ANOTHER VIDEO I made for Sam/Scam fans, please check it out. :P Especially if you like Sugarcult.
3. YES, ANOTHER SCAM/SAM VIDEO :D This one is to a Jay Sean song.
4. A 4th Sam/Scam video, please watch :P this one has a Three Days Grace Song
5. NEW SAM/SCAM VIDEO!!!!!
*SCAM/SAM ART GROUP NOW ON DeviantART! (Founded April 5th, 2013)
Feel free to join if you have an account on DeviantART. I, and other fellow Sam/Scam fans who have joined and are running the group would LOVE to have you all with us. It's basically a gathering place for Sam/Scam enthusiasts! Go take a look. Lots of great art is constantly being added as well as discussions about the pairing! It's awesome! :)
1. Totally Spies - Sam/Tim Scam: Will ALWAYS be my number 1 pairing. (That's right FOREVER and EVER because they are PERFECT/FUN/HOT together! And not to mention Sam had a monster crush on him upon their first meeting and then continued to fall for guys who resembled Scam afterwards (such as James, Dean, David, the guy in the episode "Nature Nightmare" who Sam liked but learned he was married with kids, and MORE). What a "coincidence" is it not? Sam is the best and smartest spy and Scam is just wonderfully smart, witty and amazingly evil. I adore this guy soo much. I am a Scam and Sam writer as you can tell, so of course I like the pairing. DU'H!
*ALSOOOOOO* and this should get Sam/Scam fans hyper as it did me and to an extreme level at that. A few days ago Espionne discovered something in a TS episode that basically makes a strong case for Sam/Scam being canon! In the Spanish(Latin America) version of "The New Jerry", the first episode Scam was in, during the scene where Sam discovers Scam's true identity and he stuns her with the Stun-Tan Lotion while she's running away, he says, "Por que tienes tanta prisa, linda?" which in English means "Why are you in such a hurry, beautiful?"
As Espionne said this could be just because Spanish is a very romantic language to begin with, but to have Scam come right out and call Sam "beautiful" in the Spanish dub confirms it: SAM/SCAM IS CANON. I mean seriously, the makers allowed it to be in there and that says a lot and so does the fact that Scam has never said anything of this sort to ANYONE else in any episode.
Espionne also Googled the definition of "linda" (what Scam calls her) and found out that when used as a figurative term (as was the case in the context of the scene she mentioned), the word literally means "perfect" or "exquisite" according to the dictionary definition. In Espionne's words and to this I agree 1000% percent: This is significant because it means Scam actually isn't just calling Sam "beautiful"; he's describing her with a word reserved only for things that are attractive beyond the level described by "beautiful" (i.e. really "perfect"/"exquisite"). Apparently, this is also why Spanish-speaking people use "lindo/linda" primarily around people they are close/emotionally attached to.
If THAT isn't reason to freak out over Sam/Scam then I don't know what is! :D Here is the link to the episode who want to see it for themselves:
It's at 3:10. Thank you SO MUCH Espionne for this amazinggggg discovery! Sam/Scam fans are forever in your debt. :)
2. Inuyasha - Inuyasha/Kagome, Miroku/Sango: *heart* I also like Sesshomaru/Kagura and of course LOVE Inutaisho/Izayoi :) (Where it all began lol).
3. Merlin - Merlin/Morgana, Arthur/Gwen: Arthur and Gwen are just so cute as a couple. Seriously, they have got to be the most beautiful couple I have seen on any TV show in a VERY long time and Merlin and Morgana are my dose of good guy/evil girl. Go ARWEN and MERLANA!!!
4. Castle - Richard Edgar Castle/Kate Beckett, Ryan/Jenny, Esposito/Lanie :Love them, love them, LOVE THEM!
5. Criminal Minds - Hotch/Prentiss: Just started re-watching this show (from the first episode) and remembered how much I love them together. :)
6. Dallas (1978, The Original) - J.R. Ewing/Pam: I know, I know Pam was married to his brother lol but they had sooo much chemistry with J.R. being the full-on baddie and Pam being all defiant and hateful of him, I am kinda shocked it never happened. :P Anyway I just got into this show NOW lmao. Thank goodness for classic shows being available online. :)
7. Hey Arnold! - Helga/Arnold: I am fairly certain this was my first pairing EVER. Also love Gerald/Phoebe, Eugene/Sheena and Rhonda/Harold. XD
8. Sailor Moon - Darien/Serena, Rei/Chad, Amy/Greg, Lita/Andrew, Mina/James: Yep. lots of em'.
9. Medabots - Ikki Tenyrō/Arika Amazake, Metabee/Brass: I loveee these ones :P, Yes BOTH (Metabots included lol, and METABEE IS A LEGEND, TOTALLY EPIC! XD)
10. Mr. Young - Derby/Ivy Young: The things he does to try and get her attention lol :P
11. Class of the Titans - Jay/Teresa, Archie/Atlanta, Neil/Echo, Odie/Calypso: The canon pairings.
12. Monsuno -Dax/Jinja: Just started watching this anime and despite the hints between Chase/Jinja being a couple, I like the whole love/hate going on between Dax/Jinja more lol. Because I like bantering between my couples. *nods*
13. Blood (Plus) - Solomon/Saya: Do not argue with me that Saya is better with Haji, I will always say Solomon loves her more. (That and... I LOVE SOLOMON!) ahem.
14. Martin Mystery - Martin/Diana: Three words... Family by Marriage, that's why I still support them.
15. Reaper - Sam/Andi, Sam/Cady, Ben/Nina
16. Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dark Magician/Dark Magician Girl: *nods*
17. Sabrina, The Teenage Witch - Sabrina/Harvey: I grew up watching this show and remember screaming in joy when Sabrina got cold feet marrying Aaron during the final episode and ended up back with Harvey (her soulmate) in the end. :D Perfect ending to the series.
18. Pokemon - Ash/Misty, Jessie/James : XD
19. Beyblade - Tyson/Hilary, Ray/Mariah
21. Kid Vs. Kat - Coop/Phoebe: She's like HIS stalker loll. I shouldn't enjoy that...but I do!
22. Fairly Odd Parents - Cosmo/Wanda, Wanda/Juandissimo, Vicky/Mark Chang, Timmy/Tootie, Chester/Tootie, Crimson Chin/Golden Locks, Jorgen/Tooth Fairy
23. Wildcard - Zoe Busiek/Dan Lennox
24. Danny Phantom - Danny/Sam
25. Winx Club - Riven/Flora: Opposite personalties are cool.
26. Di-Gata Defenders - Seth/Mel
27. W.I.T.C.H. - Caleb/Cornelia, Will/Matthew, Caleb/Will: They have their moments especially in Season 1.
28. B&B - Bill/Steffy, Taylor/Ridge, Thorne/Macy, Pheobe/Shane: I actually got into this soap thanks to my mommy dearest who watched it since it first aired back in 1987 when I was not even born. Rofl. I don't watch it so much now due to boring storylines taking over the show. -_-
1. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling - Harry/Hermione: Sigh... Draco/Hermione would have been cool too though. Another sigh...
2. Princess Series by Dawn Cook - Captain Jeck/Tess: I hope there is a third book because I am hanging onto this one. Also Captain Jeck reminds me A LOT of Tim Scam (my hero) so that's always a plus! :P
3. Heir Apparent by Vivian Vande Velde - Giannine/Kenric (a.k.a Nigel) - I wish she'd continue. That ending is such a tease. :P
4. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones - Howl/Sophie: Their bickering is so hilarious. XD Howl with his colds and Sophie's cleaning fits...these two were made to be together.
TO ALL FANS OF BBC ONE'S MERLIN: PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT AND JOIN IF YOU HAVE A MOMENT. THERE IS AN OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN IN PLACE TO TRY AND GET MERLIN BACK!!! DO IT FOR ME! jk. DO IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU LOVE MERLIN! :D
Message from the Campaign Team:
TO ALL FELLOW MERLIN LOVERS AND MERLIN FAN FICTION MEMBERS
The campaign started on 1st January, it isn't a fan page but a real Campaign, where the head of the campaign has created real strategic action plans to bring the show back.
2-4 of the main stars are aware of this page and another NON-Merlin but sci-fi actor is being made aware. The campaign leader has also been in touch with members of the TV networks in the UK and around the world and has been told his actions are commendable and could very much work.
This campaign needs fans to join, so that more people take part in these actions. Every member will do these actions together, as a global family and at the same time. If we all join and take part in these actions then we CAN bring Merlin back. Together we CAN do it!!!!
Campaign URL: www.facebook.com/merlin2return
Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Jay Sean, Linkin Park, Disturbed, , Evanescense, Maroon 5, BoA, Fort minor, Kylie Minogue, P!nk, MuteMath, Within Temptation, Self, Trapt, Akon, Muse, Matchbox 20, Sugarcult, The Veronicas, Self, Smashmouth,Mobile, Daughtry, Finger Eleven, Eve 6, SS501, Massari, All American Rejects, Three Days Grace, Jennifer Lopez, Victoria Duffield, Britney Spears, Marc Anthony, Sum 41, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Matt Pokora, Florence and The Machine, Ricky Martin, Angela, Kimbra, Ciara, Conor Maynard, The Kooks, Bullet For My Valentine...
MY OCs (Made-up Characters)
Just going to add a list here for the OCs of mine that have appeared in my stories SO FAR, just to keep track as there are many by now and knowing me, many more to come lol. If you'd like to use these characters for any story, just let me know first because I'd like to see what you do with them. :) I have mentioned who some of these characters are, others I have left secret as revealing their ID's would be majorly spoilerish for the stories they are in (sorry about that).
1. David Smit (Scam's uncle) - Created for: The True Mission Appears/Mentioned in: Multiple Stories.
2. Sheila Vale - Created for: The True Mission Appears/Mentioned in: The True Mission, The True Motive, Moments, Test Drive
2. Michael Denev - Created for: The True Mission Appears/Mentioned in: The True Mission, The True Motive, Moments, Test Drive
3. Aaron Scam (Scam's father) - Created for: Last Chance Appears/Mentioned in: Multiple stories.
4. Jennifer Scam (Scam's mother) - Created for: Last Chance Appears/Mentioned in: Multiple stories.
5. Shawn Simpson (Samantha's father) - Created for: The True Mission Appears/Mentioned in: Multiple stories.
6. Darren Evans - Created for: Remember Me? Appears/Mentioned in: Multiple stories.
7. Taylor Hayes - Created for: Remember Me? Appears/Mentioned in: Remember Me?
8. Belinda Nightingale - Created for: Remember Me? Appears/Mentioned in: Remember Me?
9. Avery DeFalcon - Created for: Remember Me? Appears/Mentioned in: Remember Me?
10. Mr. Winston - Created for: Remember Me? Appears/Mentioned in: Remember Me?
11. Mr. Antonio Remsen - Created for: Remember Me? Appears/Mentioned in: Remember Me?
12. Jenny Remsen - Created for: Remember Me? Appears/Mentioned in: Remember Me?
13. Mr. Jaque Hayes - Created for: Remember Me? Appears/Mentioned in: Remember Me?
14. Robert Lewis - Created for: Control Freak Appears/Mentioned in: Control Freak
15. Vince Bennett - Created for: Don't Love Me Appears/Mentioned in: Don't Love Me
16. Trista Scam - Created for: Last Resort Appears/Mentioned in: Last Resort
17. Natalia Scam - Created for: Love Me Back Appears/Mentioned in: Love Me Back
18. Ava Scam - Created for: Love Me Back Appears/Mentioned in: Love Me Back
19. Cedric Foster - Created for: Unexpected Appears/Mentioned in: Unexpected
20. Vivian Spencer - Created for: Unexpected Appears/Mentioned in: Unexpected
21. Jason Blair - Created for: Unexpected Appears/Mentioned in: Unexpected
22. Charity Casey - Created for: Too Late Appears/Mentioned in: Too Late
23. Lacey Delany - Created for: The True Motive Appears/Mentioned in: The True Motive
24. Tiffany Kalinikos - Created for: Till Death Do Us Part Appears/Mentioned in: Till Death Do Us Part
25. Katrina Keiffe - Created for: Till Death Do Us Part Appears/Mentioned in: Till Death Do Us Part
26. Captain Rowl - Created for: Rough Waters Appears/Mentioned in: Rough Waters
There they are...though I may have missed a minor OC or two. (I hope I didn't!) More will be added to this list as more stories are written about them!
Holiday Stories 2013-2014: Separating these because these will be written for sure (hopefully) within this year for the corresponding holidays. :)
- “Cupid” (Valentine's Day Fic - 2014)
Summary: "Love potions do not work! Do not work! They do not work!" Sam thought to herself over and over as she stood there knowing it was true. But she wasn't sure how to believe that as she watched Tim Scam smile in her direction like she was his favourite person in the world and even less when he suddenly opened his mouth... and started reciting her a corny love poem.
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Humour/Romance
- “Epimethius" (Halloween Fic - 2013)
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Horror/Romance AU
Regular Stories: (Woo-hoo added more from my files!)
Summary: It’s your lucky day.
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Humour/Romance AU
2. “Like It Or Not”
Summary: Doing what you had to do was never easy, as Sam finds out when she is forced by her own mother, to look into Tim Scam's eyes and say "I do".
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Drama/Romance
3. “Craving Torment”
Summary: He saved her life when others were dying. She was grateful but what she didn’t know was he only saved her life to make her hope to die.
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Horror/Romance
4. “Struck By You”
Summary: He was a genius with the power to take over the world. Why was it then, that he could not? She was his constant distraction. Tired of the way she occupied his thoughts and ruined his plans he made a choice. Either he would get rid of his distraction once and for all or…he would make her his obsession.
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Horror/Romance
5. “Death‘s Regards”
Summary: Sometimes being haunted by the living is scarier than being haunted by the dead.
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Mystery/Romance
6. “Misery’s Slave”
Summary: When W.O.O.H.P looses the fight against the L.A.M.O.S. what is to happen to the agents? The choice is simple. Be a slave or die. Sam wasn’t given a choice. She was his slave for the rest of her life, he was her master.
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Hurt/Comfort/Romance
7. “Criminal involvement”
Summary: She did everything she had to do to graduate. great marks, good record the one thing she forgot was the most obvious.
And now she has to get her 40 hours in the worst imaginable way.
Pairing- Sam/Scam (WHO ELSE?) Genre: Crime/Romance
8. “Cause and Effect”
Summary: She didn't know what to do when everyone she loved started to disappear. She didn't know how to stop the dangerous game she was stuck in. But she did know one thing. She needed to get her revenge- even if that meant ending up just like her enemy.
Pairing- Sam/X Genre: Horror/Romance
9. "First Mistake"
Summary: She wasn’t a spy, just the daughter of one. Her father was careful to keep her away from his enemies. She thought she was safe but she didn’t know that there was one, who wouldn’t stop until he found her and made her his own weapon against her own father...
Pairing- This one is AU and has a love triangle. X/Sam/Scam Genre: Mystery/Romance
10. "Your's Truly"
Summary: Sometimes the consequences of your actions are not what you expected.
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Romance/Crime AU
11. "Maid of Dishonour"
Summary: Speak now…or forever hold your peace.
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Drama/Romance
12. "Till Death Do Us Part Pt. 2"
Summary: TBA (Part 1 is up already! :D )
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Horror/Romance AU
13. "Hung Over"
Summary: In a live party, under the flashing lights and blaring music it’s not that hard to leave yourself behind.
Pairing- Scam/Sam:D Genre: Romance/Drama
14. "It's Only Natural"
Summary: “I hate W.O.O.H.P.…and always have.”
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Hurt/Comfort/Humour
15. "Dead Inside"
Summary: "Playing games with the Devil?" He smirked watching her horrified face. "My dear Samantha, how could you be SO naive?…"
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Supernatural/Romance
16. "Mine For Keeps"
Summary: He was a gladiator, a slave to his owner and the thousands who saw him fight every day. But to one Roman queen he was her desired servant, her prize, her toy. And she would stop at nothing until she had him right where she wanted him: In her bed. Scam/Sam
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Romance/Drama (I really wish HISTORY was a genre) AU
17. "True Nobility"
Summary #1: He wanted to run away. He wanted to run from his palace, the princesses, the obligations, the falseness of it all. And he was about to run until SHE made him stop in his tracks.
Summary #2: He felt suffocated in his palace. She felt trapped in her village. They are perfect for each other but almost everyone stands in their way. How far will they go to save each other? How far will they go to prove what really counts in life?
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Romance/Adventure AU
18. "Destiny's Playful Games"
Summary: No matter who you pretend to be, no matter who you lie to, no matter what disguise you wear, you'll always be yourself.
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Romance/Suspense
Summary: "Sam, if you were with me, I'd treat you like a queen... because you deserve your every whim to be satisfied," he whispered, breath caressing her face as he held her chin. "But most of all, you deserve..." he whispered against her lips, "Me."
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Romance/Hurt/Comfort
20. "I Stand Corrected"
Summary: “Quick! Name one person the world would be a better place without!” Clover smirked. “Duh Mandy!” Alex pouted. “No fair! I was gonna pick her!” She sighed, facing Sam. “You?” Sam couldn’t help but snicker at the obvious question. “Tim Scam.”
Pairing- Sam/Scam Genre: Romance
(They'll be plenty more later, that's not all folks! =P)
If it's not up here yet it's probably because of one of the following reasons:
a. I'm too lazy to update.
b. I don't have a proper summary.
c. I don't have a proper title.
(It's most probably because of a. though (shrugs)
Also sometimes when I feel like it I also write random oneshots. I do that more than often, so expect a lot of those.
Smilie Legend: (If I review one of your fics I am sure one of these little guys have popped up at least once. Here's what they mean)
@_@ - Surprised
:( - Sad
:) - Smiles
:I - Smirk
:O - Gasp
O_O - Uh oh...
X_X - Dead
XD - Evil Laugh
(Yeah...I like my smilies, they are fun so whatever LOL)
Quotes (Personal Philosophy)
.."Everyone has a devil and angel inside them, my devil just works overtime."..
.." Taint me just a little bit so that I might survive, purity is a liability not an asset in this twisted world."..
.."Feel free to hate me for the lies you've heard, but who's going to stop you from hating yourself when you find out the truth?"..
.."Get to know me before you begin my judgement, I as much as everyone else deserve at least a fair trial." ..
.. "You know me for a few hours and you think that you know me, I've known myself all my life and I still don't know me." ..
.. "Don't tell me to mend my ways, believe me they're beyond repair." ..
.. "It's your last day on earth, do you choose to hate or do you choose to love?" ..
.. "Success is an addiction, a kind of drug, once you have it, you crave more, and will do anything to feel it again." ..
.. "I don't follow paths, I make them." ..
.. "Life isn't free you pay for it every day." ..
.. "Your eyes show you only what you want to see." ..
.. "Good was good...as long as evil wasn't better." ..
.. "Wrong is just what you are afraid to call right." ..
.. "There's only one rule in the game of revenge...get even." ..
.. "Regret is the poison of life." ..
.. "Life is all about choices…death is all about consequences." ..
.. "Darkness can't cast a shadow without light." ..
That's all the ideas for now, so keep checking!
It's been a slice,