Poll: What's your Draco? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Hey there everybody! How are you all doing? I never like having to scroll through those massive profiles people insist on writing, so this'll be short and sweet.
Music: 30 Seconds to Mars, Panic! at the Disco, The Academy Is..., Forgive Durden,
Movies (and TV Shows): Valley Girl, Phantom of the Opera, Pride and Prejudice, North and South (John Thornton is my dream boy. To DIE for) Twilight (yeah, yeah), True Blood, ALL Disney, Sweeney Todd. There are tons more, I just don't feel like going to my DVD shelf to figure out which ones.
Books: Atlas Shrugged, The Fountainhead, Anthem, Sookie Stackhouse novels (if I'm in the mood for weak men, which is rare), Harry Potter, Twilight and friends once you slog through the atrocious writing, lots and lots of random romances.
Games: Prince of Persia. 'Nuff said. Portal close second my Assassin boys tying for third place. Though Ezio takes a slightly higher place given that he's tall, noble, and Italian. With a DE-licious accent. Yum.
Hobbies: Drawing, singing, writing, acting, being on stage, crafting... My personal favorite entertainment is to find beautiful clothing and rework it into a new fantastic garment
Talents: (see above. lol)
Fanfic pairs I LIKE: Draco/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, Hermione/Snape (only ONE, I promise)
Fanfic pairs I DON'T like: Draco/Ginny, Hermione/anyone other than Draco (except Snape on occasion), Blaise/Anyone, Male/Male, Female/Female (I say that knowing full well it's a lie. ;) )
NOTICE! I am officially a REFORMED twilight fan girl. My friend and I are planning on playing "Where's Edward?" with the cardboard cutout in my room. Lol. Should be entertaining.
I think that's about it. That wasn't quite as short 'n sweet as I wanted, but it'll do for now. I'm pretty easy goin', but please, no flames. I don't mind constructive critisism, but don't be mean. Of course, reviews are always welcome! One last thing. I am not so proficient at English/Grammar/Spelling. I do my best to proof everything, but I sometimes don't catch stuff. Forgive me! Love you guys.
List your twelve favorite Harry Potter characters in no particular order:
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6) Five/Nine or Five/ten?
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ?
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? 3
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve smut fic, what would the warning be?
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?