Author has written 9 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Fruits Basket, and Naruto.
Hi, I'm Greyspell,
I'm 23 and very proud of my uber-geek status. May not be the best of writers, but I love reading!
You know you live in 2009 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screen name or my space.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did!
Take Time to Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of every line.
Female come backs pick up line comebacks, add to it.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and I together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
16 Things to do when you're in Wal-Mart!
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the foetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
SasuNaru or SasuSaku?
Sasuke is always thinking of Naruto- Sakura always bugs Sasuke
Sasuke always wants to prove himself to Naruto, and vice versa - Sakura is always ignored by Sasuke
Sasuke talks to Naruto the most, out of everyone- He rarely speaks to Sakura
Sasuke and Naruto have saved each other's lives on several occasions - Sasuke saved Sakura- ONCE
When Sasuke was leaving Konoha, Naruto tried to stop him (and very, very almost succeeded)- He listened to Sakura for about three minutes, called her annoying, said thank you for some unfathomable reason (considering all she did was bitch, whine 'Sasuke-kun!', and get in the way of everything), knocked her out... and carried on.
Sasuke and Naruto were friends when they were younger (possibly MORE than friends...They HELD HANDS x3) - Sakura never even spoke to Sasuke
Naruto draws out strong emotions in Sasuke: love, guilt, he just touches him inside - The only emotions Sakura draws out from him is annoyance and a strong urge to kill.
Sasuke and Naruto's relationship is the most developed in the whole show. The whole show FOCUSES on their relationship- Sakura and Sasuke are just.. stuck together. There's no positive relationship. Sakura doesn't even like him in Part II
Lastly, there's an interview somewhere on the web, in which Kishimoto states that Naruto and Sakura are rivals. (For Sasuke's love) Seeing as Sasuke likes Naruto, and HATES Sakura.. I'm pretty sure it's obvious who will win Sasuke's heart.
It's kind of long and pointless, but copy & paste this onto your profile if you agree.
Original List Written by "Tesina Gela Gardner"
YES!! Although the only sasunaru scene I've ever written was a rape, I'm actually a HUGE SasuNaruSasu fan and believe that should totally be how Kishimoto finishes Naruto. Now if I can just work up the courage to write a SasuNaru or NaruSasu fic, I'll be happy.
20 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit in Your Parked Car with Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer at Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You to Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can on Your Desk and Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf in The Coffee Maker for 3 Weeks once everyone has gotten over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With the Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're not in the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You by Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, yelling "Run for Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And the Final Way to Keep a Healthy Level of Insanity.
Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile!
It’s called ... therapy!
A girl and a guy
Girl: Slow down,
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No it's not,
Girl: I love
Guy: Can you
The truth was that
Instead, he had her
If you would do the
WHO DOES THE WORK??
Who's working anyway?
The population of this country is 300 million.
160 million are retired.
That leaves 140 million to do the work.
There are 85 million in school.
This leaves 55 million to do the work.
Of this there are 35 million employed by the federal government.
Leaving 15 million to do the work.
2.8 million are in the armed forces preoccupied with killing Osama
This leaves 12.2 million to do the work.
Take from that total the 10.8 million people who work for state and city
And that leaves 1.4 million to do the work.
At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals.
Leaving 1,212,000 to do the work.
Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.
That leaves just two people to do the work.
You and me.
And there you are,
At your computer, reading jokes.
Nice. Real nice.
On a Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos!
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swanson frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On Sunsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a child's superman costume
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (..(Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On T-Rat (Military food)
...() () (\_/) (\_/)
If you don’t care if your not popular, you're just who you are, copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name: Gaara's weakness, Vampire-Gaara-and-Sasuke-girl, darkpeatle202, Miss. Patty-Cake Joy Dazzel, Greyspell
If you have ever been so wrapped up in thinking about anime, anime fan art or anime fan fictions that you zone out and come back to reality 5 minutes or later with no idea what’s going on, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy this to your profile.
If you are crazy and /or insane and proud of it copy and paste this into your profile
If you like the cold and to walk in the moonlight, copy this onto your profile
There are three kinds of people:
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
“I know life is unfair, but could it at least be unfair in by favour?!”
“I’m not random I just have many thoughts.”
“I hear voices and they don’t like you.”
‘The earth is blue like an orange…”
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest have to test the electric fence for themselves (I'd be the one to test the electric fence for myself)
I once shot a man just to watch him die...but I got distracted and missed it
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...not screaming like the passengers in his car
Mirrors don’t talk, and luckily for you, they don’t laugh
It takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes four to extend my middle finger and tell you to bite me
Bravery is just a nice way of saying stupidity
Ambition is just a lame excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're an idiot
“Learning. Politics. Getting weaker...”
First person: “Just ignore him” Second person: “Yeah evolution did”
“All I heard was blah blah blah, Fate, blah blah blah Fate, blah blah blah Sasuke and something something more fate. But whatever, what I really want to know is how you make you’re hair blow with no wind.”
"So... what you're saying is, I should cancel my plans to invade China."
"Evil Beware; we have waffles."
What your iPod thinks of you...
To play, put your music player on shuffle and use the names of the first song that comes up to answer every question, even if it sounds ridiculous.
See what your iPod thinks of you and then post it on your profile!
1.What would you say about your boyfriend?
2.What is the first thing you say in the morning?
3. Your teacher is ...
4. What's written on your classroom's blackboard?
5. If you ever got a tattoo what would it say?
6. How would you describe your next door neighbors?
7. What would your Best Friend say about you?
8. How do you feel right now?
9. What's on your bedside table right now?
10. What did you do when you woke up this morning?
11. When you open your wardrobe you see...
12. What did you say after you last attended a concert?
13. If you had to write a fanfic write now, what would it be called?
14. A song you would sing at your school's talent show?
15. Your life's theme song?
16. How would you describe what you are doing this moment?
17. If you had to go and jump of a building, what would your last words be?
18.Your motto is..
19. If you could by anything in this world you'd buy...
20. What did you dream about tonight?
So by now you’ve probably gathered I have one of the most random music collections but…oh well. It was fun. Now you try!
Also, if anyone wants a pic of Ji'ya when he grows up, this is the picture that inspired it all.
Unsafe External Link