Author has written 3 stories for Naruto, and Harry Potter.
4/13/11: -sighs- Yo. Am I fail incarnate? Yes. Junior Year had been officially kicking my ass all over the place and mixing in ill relatives, unbearable migraines, and a pregnant best friends, you get my life. Bah. And I just haven't found the time, between all of that, to write my stories. ): I have started new ones and am rather fond of them, but will not post 'till I have at least five chapters finished and ready to go. Still re-working RPaAP and ABAB, so hopefull those will be coming out soon. Alrighty? And if you must get violent, please be careful (oxymoron). I bruise like a peach. =)
Me. Myself. I.
Female. Straight. Average.
Icon? Gray from Fairy Tail. Dunno what that is? Huh. -Found it on Photobucket. Do not own it.-
Still reading? Okay.
All my stories will have an Original Character (OC). Always. Never shall change. Maybe a few canon one-shots. Maybe. Probably not.
My OC's will always be short, have dark curly hair, and be quiet. Shall never be altered. No matter the circumstance. Even if the world ends. Seriously.
I hate learning grammar, so my stories will most likely have errors. However, you will never find this: "...& she was like, 'NO WAY!?' and he loled and was all 'yeah!!..." Ever. I physcially can not read stories with so many puncutation marks and text speak, so I won't expect my readers to. Promise =) By the way: I had about twenty more marks in that example but my computers being stupid and not showing them...whatever.
Like every other writer, I love reviews. Will not beg, however...okay, groveling doesn't count. Neither does bribery.
I feel humbled every time my stories get a hit. Makes me grin.
Overly critical of my own work, but can't seem to criticize anyone else's...a curse and a blessing. Sigh.
Cliches are my favorite =3 Especially when used cleverly.
I'm a teenage girl. I have mood swings and get lazy. Updates will never be regular, although I try my hardest =(
I swear. Commonly.
Yes, I have a facebook. But I'm a paranoid bi-atch, and refuse to post it up here. If I get to know you very well, I shall give it to you personally =D But it would be my luck that I'd post it up here and get requests from some fifty-eight pervert who wears TMNT PJs (TMNT is the shit, but on the elderly? No. Just no.)
Personal Philosophy: "Make love, Not war." Also, love knows no gender. Just saying.
Where else can you find me?
'Kay, so I found this tag OC thing on Aiedail's Scepter (look her up if you like Hitsugaya fanfiction. She's pretty fawsome) profile. I liked it. So I'mma do it.
Ten Random Facts About Your OC
1.) She loathes pineapple. Saw it once when she was a kid, thought it looked like a weapon, and so has a certain aversion to it.
2.) Her favorite past-time is hop-scotch. Especially against the neighbor kids.
3.) She changes favorite colors every year, on the year. The day, to be exact, is the June Seventeenth.
4.) All strange quirks generally are within her mind. Outside her mind? She's actually normal. -gapes-
5.) She adores puppies. Loathes cats. Her older sister is the opposite.
6.) She tried to cut her hair in fourth grade. It looked similar to a wilted-cactus when she was finished.
7.) Once, her brother had a puppy. She took it for a walk. She released it's leash and it ran away. To this day, her brother thinks the dog was buried in their backyard (from being hit by a car).
8.) Although not loving the sport Quidditch, she has a fondness for flying. So long as it's only two feet off the ground.
9.) She has night terrors frequently (usually insane, but terrifying nonetheless)
10.) She loves socks. Like camels love water. Cheech loves Chong. Peanut butter loves Jelly. Yep.
Title: Roses, Parchment, and Apple Pie
Title: When We Were Young
Nothing worth reporting
NOTE: Amazing Babes IS ONCE AGAIN, MINE! I missed it so. However, with MME and ACT coming up, I don't know when I'll have the rewrite up. I have like, the first three or four chapters written (rough draft), but I want to get out a few more before I begin posting. See ya'll in a bit!
Yo. Okay, so I decided (after much munching of cookies and watching of movies) that I will put a favorite pairings list up here. Really, this is just for my own amusement. I don't expect anyone to read it, mainly because my profile is already reaching long-ness of epic porportions and I just can't bring myself to delete any of my quotes because they're lovely. =) So, without further ado:
Okay, so this was insanely amusing to do. I recommend it to any poor, bored person with time to waste.
List twelve characters from any anime/manga (Bleach)
1. Hitsugaya Toushiro
Now, answer some questions!
2.Do you think Four is hot?
3.What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4.Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5.Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
6.What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8.Is there such thing as One/Eight fluff?
9.Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
10.What plot would you use if you wanted Four to deflower One?
11.Does anyone on your friends' list read Three het?
12.Does anyone on your friends' list write or draw Eleven?
13.Would anyone on your friends' list write Two/Four/Five?
14.What would Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
15.If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
16.If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
17.What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
18.What is Six's super secret kink?
19.Would Eleven shag Nine?
20.If Three and Seven got together, who tops?
21.When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
- You'll have a million chances, hundred of friends, and a dozen loves: but you only have one life, so live it up, drink it down, and ignore the bullshit because it isn't worth your time. -Random
- True friends are like diamonds: precious but rare.
- Life isn't measured by how many breaths you take,
You laugh at me because I'm DiFfErEnT...
- If tylonel, band-aids, and duct tape can't fix it, you have a serious problem my friend. -Random
- I'm not quiet: I'm just secretly plotting your imminent doooom! -Icon
- You can't spell 'crap' without 'rap.' -Auston (a pal of mine)
- We have to inherit this world and we have to live in it. We're the future generation and we can help save the planet just by recycling every week and using less water. I don't want to get a world where it's too damaged to save, but right now, at this very moment in time, we can help stop Global Warming. And just by the simplest of changes in our daily life from switching our lightbulbs to recycling! We talk about how our generation is going to change things. Isn't it time to start? -Me
- So, Shippo, your village called: they're missing thier idiot. -Inuyasha, ep. 10
- No, not that idiot; the other idiot! -Mom
- When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, than sit back and let the world wonder how you did it. -Random
- I'm glad Edward didn't kill you. It's so much more fun with you around. -Emmett, Eclipse.
- They made me sit on a freaking bench for ONE HOUR until they saw a hot guy they could both agree on. It. Was. Horrible. -BFF, Jessy
- We live, we love, we forgive and never give up, cause the days we are given are gifts from above and today we remember to live and to lo-o-ove. -We live, Superchick
- Heroes are made when you make a choice: You could be a hero, heroes do what's right. You could be a hero, you might save a life. You could be a hero, you could join the fight for what's right, for what's right, for what's right. -Hero, Superchick
- ...And he put the blade in my mouth, "Let's put a smile on that face!" -Heath Ledge (R.I.P.) as The Joker, The Dark Knight
- And...why so serious? -Heath Ledger as the Joker (R.I.P.), The Dark Knight
- I mean it! There should be some kind of test for people 13 years and older to see if they know what they're voting for. To see if they understand the things we need to keep in mind while voting! We have to live in this country too, not just the adults. We should get our say in who should be running our country and who shouldn't. -Me
- If chocolate comes from beans...than it must be a vegetable. -Random
- Remember how I said I was going to Yuma Con as Pikachu? Well, there was some kid dressed up as Ash and he threw a pokeball at my head while I was running up the stairs! I was like (makes indescribable face)! -Friend, Lauren
- Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain. -Random
- Can't face me? Turn around. Can't stand me? Sit Down. Think I'm tripping? Tie my shoes. Call me crazy but you have no idea. C: -RANDOM
- When you call us bitches, we just laugh because we knew that way before you did. -Icon
- Did you just call me a bitch? Well, a bitch is a female dog, dog's bark, bark is on trees, trees are a part of nature, and nature is beautiful. So, thanks for the compliment! ;) -Icon
- When you tell a joke and no one laughs, i don't think of it as a 'you had to be there' thing...i think of it as a 'you have to be mentally retarded like us' thing. -Icon
- For the brave may not live long but the cautious do not live at all. -The Princess Diaries
- "You shouldn't," he said automatically. Nevertheless, he found himself no longer wanting to punish her for her faith in him. Instead, he found himself wanting to be worthy of it. He wanted to be the knight he had once been. Just for a moment. –Roiben, Tithe: A Modern Faerie Tale
- For still there are so many things,
- Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens -Gimli the Dwarf, The Lord of the Rings—Book Two
- Because sometimes, the truth isn't good enough…sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded. --Christian Bale, The Dark Knight
- Charming. (looks up at bats) At least you'll have company. --Michael Caine, Batman Begins
- Why bats?
- Friends will always be like "well you deserve better" but best friends will be prank calling him saying "you will die in seven days." --Anonymous
- One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject. --Anonymous
- Boys are like trees-they take 50 years to grow up. --Anonymous
- I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers. --Anonymous
- I only have PMS on days that end in the letter "y". --Anonymous
- I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck, my friends, for I may not return alive. --Anonymous
- They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people. --Anonymous
- A friend will come visit you in jail. A good friend with come bail you out of jail. But a best friend will be sitting n e x t to you, saying, "Well, we screwed up...But hell, we had fun!" --Anonymous
- Wake up, love! The sun came to see you! --Pon and Zi
- If I can't hear your heartbeat, you're too far away. --Pon and Zi
- When I do this -(puckers lips)- with my lips, it means I want you to kiss me. -Pon and Zi
- There we go again. Old men and their stupid arguments. What a pain. -Hitsugaya Toushiro, Bleach, ep. 24
Unsafe External Link